Thoughts about our OLine ?

BigMeach

Reaction score
I don't even think he had 2-3 seconds, they were on him soon as it was snapped especially in the red zone.

strohmin

Reaction score
I dont know, I think the O-line did a fine job. We just called too many worthless pass plays that lead to nothing. Some of our running play calls were also head scratching. I blame a combination of playcalling and Geno for todays loss.

Chapow

Reaction score
They got progressively worse as the game went on. They were bad in the 3rd quarter, and horrible in the 4th quarter. They were getting consistently dominated by a simple 4 man rush in the 4th quarter. It got really ugly.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I do think Waldron calls terrible games. Once teams figure him out he gets lost. But Geno did leave too many open receivers. I think this team will be better off with a running qb. DK couldn’t get open today at all. And the fact we didn’t do quick passing plays. Not screens. But slants is beyond me. Like Pete hates slants unless it’s at the goal line in a superbowl.

NoGain

Reaction score
It was on Geno, however, to know that he was going to have to get the ball out quick today. The Bengals have a good D. You have to be mentally and schematically prepared for that.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Geno was bad. He locked on to receivers in crucial situations. Maybe it's the play design? Like, "this guy will for sure be open!" And when he's not, it's a plate of horse shit for all of us to feast on.

(Is now a good time to point out that the Bengals defense has been bad, bad, bad this year? No?)

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Was Bradford at RG because he has beaten out Haynes? Why did they move Haynes to the LG spot when he’s been playing RG? Why not just move Evan Brown over to LG and put Olu at C?

seabowl

Reaction score
Here’s the OL today posing for a photo

strohmin

Reaction score
Come on you cant blame the offensive line that bad. The hawks looked like they called quite a few long developing pass play and the O-line held up for decent amount of time to make a decision. Either Geno or the playcalling needs to be blamed more for today.