Thread has gone off the rails.. Please delte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahn

Reaction score
I am unsure if Hawk_Nation is really as big a fan as he claims. I was unable to single him out over the rest of the crowd noise.

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
Brahn":3tgij5jp said:
I am unsure if Hawk_Nation is really as big a fan as he claims. I was unable to single him out over the rest of the crowd noise.

:roll: Get real.

Yesterday's game was as loud as the Niner's NFC championship game. Walking into stadium yesterday you could feel the energy it he air. Great win, and a GREAT crowd atmosphere yesterday.

Brahn

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2ak762qj said:
Brahn":2ak762qj said:

Yesterday's game was as loud as the Niner's NFC championship game. Walking into stadium yesterday you could feel the energy it he air. Great win, and a GREAT crowd atmosphere yesterday.

Couldn't hear you though, I expected big things.

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
Brahn":2vv4hf9r said:
Hawk_Nation":2vv4hf9r said:
Brahn":2vv4hf9r said:

Cmon sweetheart, if your going to try and be clever you need to try just a bit harder.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":qp25wi2c said:
Brahn":qp25wi2c said:

NFC Champ game was way louder. But yes, it was finally the noise level we expect.

Brahn

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3pgg23e3 said:
Brahn":3pgg23e3 said:
Hawk_Nation":3pgg23e3 said:
Brahn":3pgg23e3 said:

Cmon sweetheart, if your going to try and be clever you need to try just a bit harder.

That's just like your opinion man.

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":ap3vwgaj said:
Hawk_Nation":ap3vwgaj said:
Brahn":ap3vwgaj said:

NFC Champ game was way louder. But yes, it was finally the noise level we expect.

Ya your probably right about the overall noise level. Anyone who doesn't agree that this game was louder than the Raiders, Giants, or Cowboys game is smoking something. The 12's friggen brought it yesterday. The people who were selling their tickets this season actually showed up yesterday, and even the tailgating vibe was different.

:thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
You have commented a few times on this thread and brought absolutely nothing to the table proving your point one way or another. Do you have any comments, or do you just like to crap on people threads? Maybe one of those guys who just like to talk to hear themselves? Seems like it. :pukeface:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
dbmack":4ia0x10c said:
ZagHawk":4ia0x10c said:
The problem about a post like this in a Seahawk forum. Is that you're ALREADY talking to die hard fans. Most of these fans know what to do, and by making a post like this among die hard fans, it's almost insulting. The people you really need to target are the casuals. Guess what, casual fans do not go on Seahawk forums. casual fans don't even listen to sports radio. About the best you're gonna get from a casual fan is watching ESPN. So if you want to educate the non-loud fans to be loud. Then you need to find out who among your network is going to the game for the first time in his/her life, who has no idea what we do, and GENTLY inform him/her some recommendations for gameday.
Do you have a list of the criteria for the different levels of fandom? I don't listen to sports radio but watch ESPN when there is a game on (any game, not just the Seahawks) so I must be just a casual fan. Awhile back I was told I was a casual fan because I don't memorize stats or keep at the front of my memory the name of every Seahawk player who has suited up for us in all the years I've been a fan. I consider myself a die-hard fan since day one but I guess according to different posters on this board I'm really not.

You're already on a Seahawk forum, that's already more than a casual fan. As I wrotte above "casual fans do not go on Seahawk forums, don't even listen to sports radio, and about the only thing they do that's sports related is watch ESPN once in a while".

Brahn

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":zsddf5mh said:
You have commented a few times on this thread and brought absolutely nothing to the table proving your point one way or another. Do you have any comments, or do you just like to crap on people threads? Maybe one of those guys who just like to talk to hear themselves? Seems like it. :pukeface:

I guess this is directed at me based on the replies to post time stamp

1) The OP was an opinion, how dare others have opinions of their own.

2) I can post how I wish as long as I follow forum rules

3) The OP was basically crapping on Season Ticket holders who do not stack up to "par" with your expectations.

4) What "facts" prove the OP?

5) Blue Cheese Dressing

6) This is a thread not a child, and thus shouldn't be protected with emotions like it is.

7) If you do not understand 6 move on to 8

8) Make a new thread on Crowd noise

9) :49ersmall:

10) This is a forum not Saudi Arabia

11) Go Hawks!

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
Brahn":3myacu2s said:
Hawk_Nation":3myacu2s said:

3) The OP was basically crapping on Season Ticket holders who do not stack up to "par" with your expectations.

5) Blue Cheese Dressing

6) This is a thread not a child, and thus shouldn't be protected with emotions like it is.

11) Go Hawks!

By your posts, and your choice of dressing it all proves your a troll. Ranch is much better :3-1:

Brahn

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":ljib6gdy said:
Brahn":ljib6gdy said:
Hawk_Nation":ljib6gdy said:

5) Blue Cheese Dressing

11) Go Hawks!

By your posts, and your choice of dressing it all proves your a troll. Ranch is much better :3-1:

You got me

But that's just like your opinion man.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
Boy ill say about 78% of the people posting in this thread and disagree with the OP are all above the age of 50 and have some insanely salty vajayjays. I for one agree with the OP in a way. Screw all you busters sitting down all game while texting your stupid twat of a girlfriend about how cool you are for going to a game. INSTEAD why dont you get your moneys worth out of your ticket and WATCH THE FRICKEN GAME!!! I also have a problem with the stupid people floating around during the game. I sit in Section 306 row HH and I literally have people walking thru our row every 5 minutes, even during play, who clearly dont even sit in the section! I also have seen about 4 or 5 empty seats to the right of me for the past 3 GAMES!! Who in their right mind would buy a ticket to a game and not even show?? Ive been a season ticket holder since 2010, so yeah all you old screwballz out there, laugh all you want, but I bet you dont love this team enough to get it tatted on your arm! I just want the same crowd that went to the NFCCG last year to show up every game! That was one of the best experiences of my life so far and anyone who disagrees can suck a fatty! DAB HAWKS!!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it was damn loud yesterday. When I'm trying to sleep last night, and my ears are ringing at 3am, that's always a good indication of how loud the stadium was. And it was all game long.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Dabhawk":22p4wruf said:
Boy ill say about 78% of the people posting in this thread and disagree with the OP are all above the age of 50 and have some insanely salty vajayjays. I for one agree with the OP in a way. Screw all you busters sitting down all game while texting your stupid twat of a girlfriend about how cool you are for going to a game. INSTEAD why dont you get your moneys worth out of your ticket and WATCH THE FRICKEN GAME!!! I also have a problem with the stupid people floating around during the game. I sit in Section 306 row HH and I literally have people walking thru our row every 5 minutes, even during play, who clearly dont even sit in the section! I also have seen about 4 or 5 empty seats to the right of me for the past 3 GAMES!! Who in their right mind would buy a ticket to a game and not even show?? Ive been a season ticket holder since 2010, so yeah all you old screwballz out there, laugh all you want, but I bet you dont love this team enough to get it tatted on your arm! I just want the same crowd that went to the NFCCG last year to show up every game! That was one of the best experiences of my life so far and anyone who disagrees can suck a fatty! DAB HAWKS!!!!

You do know that marijuana is now legal in this state...you should try some...assuming you're old enough?

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
Mods please delete this thread, this thing is off the rails. It WAS NOT my intention to create a problem between members here, just airing out my frustration with what I saw through the first few games in the sections surrounding our seats.

:thirishdrinkers:

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2zpysx5k said:
My family has been a season ticket holder since '97, and maybe its just the area I sit in but it seems like there is more and more younger fans and a lot of what seem to be more "new" fans worried about their facebook updates and posting selfies than whats actually going on with the game. We have most of the same people that have been around us for years, and a large chunk them have sold off most of their tickets this year for a hefty profit.
Question... how long have you been a season ticket holder where it's your money you're spending? Just curious.

You mention later that you sit in a different section than your family and I'm curious how long your parents (dad) has been paying for your family's tickets before you were able to secure your own.

Do you split the season with a family member, spouse, partner, etc?

All my friends who have single tickets never miss a game while my friends who have two have a much easier time selling them if they are unable to make it.

I wasn't able to attend the Cardinals game because of family commitments, so I sold them undervalue to a co-worker who I hope would cheer loud... but you can't really sell tickets and then make demands when they give you money.

Can you?

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
sammyc521":29vyxaca said:
Hawk_Nation":29vyxaca said:
My family has been a season ticket holder since '97, and maybe its just the area I sit in but it seems like there is more and more younger fans and a lot of what seem to be more "new" fans worried about their facebook updates and posting selfies than whats actually going on with the game. We have most of the same people that have been around us for years, and a large chunk them have sold off most of their tickets this year for a hefty profit.
Question... how long have you been a season ticket holder where it's your money you're spending? Just curious.

You mention later that you sit in a different section than your family and I'm curious how long your parents (dad) has been paying for your family's tickets before you were able to secure your own.

Do you split the season with a family member, spouse, partner, etc?

All my friends who have single tickets never miss a game while my friends who have two have a much easier time selling them if they are unable to make it.

I wasn't able to attend the Cardinals game because of family commitments, so I sold them undervalue to a co-worker who I hope would cheer loud... but you can't really sell tickets and then make demands when they give you money.

Can you?

My Dad got his first season tickets in '97, and I was able to buy my first set in 2003 along with my Brother but I don't really see what point you are trying to get at. You obviously aren't seeing my point, and are comparing apples to beans. My main gripe is the people who only keep the tickets for resale purposes to make a profit. I fully understand not being able to make it and giving them to a buddy or family member, but every week seeing them posted online for way much more than face value?

That's total BS. Don't get me wrong, there have been random purchasers that have kicked ass and stood all game getting every penny out of it. But most just sit there almost embarrassed to make any noise or even stand. Its obvious that days like yesterday only happen when people are into the game on every snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.