Ticket Prices to 9ers game

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone really believes prices will come down much more than the $250-300 minimum entry fee?

I think I might get some Standing Rooms...I like the fact they are right on the concourse of the 300's which gets you fairly close in comparison to getting a seat fro the same price up in Row Z or CC...

Go Hawks

cacksman

Reaction score
So the standing room spots are in front of the 300s? Is this correct?

OP
OP
N

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
Yup....The thing I like about it is you are closer to the action and you have eacy access for more beer...haha

drdiags

Reaction score
cacksman":5wnavp6g said:
So the standing room spots are in front of the 300s? Is this correct?

Didn't know that. I thought they were at the top of the stadium behind the last rows. I thought the ones at the bottom were for handicapped folks and wheel chairs.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
In between each set of steps going up into the 300 level seating are about a dozen or so painted spots, like 2 x 2 parking stalls. the spots are about 8' or so back from the edge and behind the row of seats that include many wheelchair spots. I've never watched a game from them but the view of the field from that level is awesome. The bad part is you have to stand next to the wall, and people will constently be walking back and forth in front of you.

For the 9r game whatever gets you in the stadium! Just wear blue and bring the noise!

minormillikin

Reaction score
I've bought a lot of second hand tickets over the years, and my opinion is there will be some cheaper tickets available after a while. Sellers get cold feet after a while, even for giant games like this one.

I'm going to buy some for SF game myself, and in my daily monitoring of the prices, and supply, I can tell you they are not selling very fast at the current prices (300+ for standing room, for example).

That said, they might dip down in a couple weeks and then get more and more expensive as the game gets closer and the hype reaches a fever pitch.

Then again, if my prediction is incorrect, and the prices keep going up, you'll know who the guy who parachutes into the stadium is.

zerohero65

Reaction score
Once there's a lot of hype surrounding the team and tickets sell out, there's only 2 ways ticket prices go down:

1) The team loses a bunch of games in a row and everyone loses hope (which won't happen by week two)

2) You wait until the absolute last minute and a seller is about to eat their ticket.

Tical21

Reaction score
I actually think they're going to go up. There are tons actively looking already and that number is only going to go up the closer we get, and they're gonna be desperate.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I can't believe people would sell those tickets. Why buy them in the first place? If a season ticket holder sells them to a niner fan, I think their season tickets should be revoked immediately.

vant

Reaction score
I'm one of those bastards who has to sell their 9ers tickets this year :(

I'll be in Europe :(

Cruser74

Reaction score
That is crazy I bought tickets to the San Fran vs Hawks in San Fran for $155.00 and they are decent seats.

rideaducati

Reaction score
vant":nhmqd2nn said:
I'm one of those bastards who has to sell their 9ers tickets this year :(

I'll be in Europe :(

Just make sure you sell them to a Seahawk fan.

dunceface

Reaction score
I already paid $250 for sect 330 row Y...not takin any chances on this one

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'll be using that $300-$400 at a local bar watching the game on big ass TVs.

nategreat

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2ydu3uim said:
I'll be using that $300-$400 at a local bar watching the game on big ass TVs.

If you're going to spend $300 at a bar, you might as well just be at the game! I hope you're kidding! :th2thumbs:

Latest posts