Time to protest Bevell/Cable!!!!!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Or maybe we win 11 of the next 15 games and are poised for another deep playoff ride. Then what?

cymatica

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":nwo0727t said:
cymatica":nwo0727t said:
Siouxhawk":nwo0727t said:
Fans do not know more than Pete. Period! I'd really recommend that if you're all butt hurt for running a style of offense that scores a ton of points, look elsewhere and find a marriage to a team that fulfills your desires. Pete has a method that he's not going to deviate much from. That's the plain, hard facts.
The only thing I care about is winning! And this staff and organization knows how to do that!

That is ridiculous. Some fans apparently knew more than Pete when we picked up Harvin. Sometimes it's easier to see things clear looking from the outside in.

Most who complain about the offense, again, don't expect Madden stats, yet you always build a strawman in that regard. We want to see an offense with an identity, and actually built around it. If we are a run first/pa team then we need the personnel for it(not graham or harvin). Right now our offense looks like conflicting styles just forced together and called balanced. We don't have a balanced offense like Pete wants, or we would see playcalls and gameplans accordingly. We see them abandon the run when it doesn't work yet still run play action like it does. They seem confused
Why would running play action affect the balance of the offense or its identity? That makes no sense.

I think that today you'll see a heavy dose of the running game, which is very much the identity Pete desires. So then we'll have a 2-game sample size to assess the identity of this year's team.

And do you really think there's a team out there that's infallible when it comes to personnel decisions. The Harvin debacle notwithstanding, even teams like the Patriots make gaffes now and then (they just had a defensive player they traded for in the offseason and already cut him, name escapes me). And even in the Harvin scenario, they quickly realized that it would be addition by subtraction and were still able to get a draft pick for him from Buffalo.

How would running pa affect the offense? Let me reiterate. If a defense is playing dime, effective with 4 man rush, and shut down the run, then how does play action give you an advantage? They will run it as if the run game is effective when it's not. Don't abandon it, but don't use it foolishly either.

No team is infallible, that was my point. You think maybe, just maybe, they made a mistake with graham? They brought him in and used him like a Zach Miller, now we are on year 3 and so far, albeit 1 game, he looks disappointing playing that role.

cymatica

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":jfwxvnm7 said:
Or maybe we win 11 of the next 15 games and are poised for another deep playoff ride. Then what?

What's your definition of deep playoff run? Getting shut down in game 2?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
If Britt hadn't developed the way he has to fill the void of Unger, sure I'd be disappointed. But I still believe Jimmy is going to play a major role in the impetus of our offense this year. I could see him scoring at least once today and having like 50 receiving yards.

Once we get to the playoffs, it's a new season. Of course HFA is desired and I'm sure we'll be in the mix for that too.

cymatica

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2k2kbpdy said:
If Britt hadn't developed the way he has to fill the void of Unger, sure I'd be disappointed. But I still believe Jimmy is going to play a major role in the impetus of our offense this year. I could see him scoring at least once today and having like 50 receiving yards.

Once we get to the playoffs, it's a new season. Of course HFA is desired and I'm sure we'll be in the mix for that too.

Still believe?

sdog1981

Reaction score
cymatica":2cjtisbe said:
Siouxhawk":2cjtisbe said:

Still believe?

Dude he has dug his Bevell grave so deep he is going to have to delete his account the day Bevell is fired. He will never concided.

sdog1981

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":oil4sl7o said:
No protest topics allowed lock this thread mods

No POLITICAL protest topics. SPORTS protests are allowed.

xgeoff

Reaction score
seabowl":2qpymbjk said:
I know this may be a little crazy but does anyone think that fans (us) would ever consider doing some form of a protest of the ineptitude of Bevell/Cable etc... Whether it's banners at the game or as they did once in NY fly a plane over Jets practice with a banner saying "Fire Idzik". I don't know about anyone else here but I'm fed up with what has gone on with the offensive ineptness with Bevell/Cable and the line the last few years.

Anyone else in because....

I'm in!!!!

I am so in on this!!!!

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
xgeoff":3ac23waa said:
seabowl":3ac23waa said:
I know this may be a little crazy but does anyone think that fans (us) would ever consider doing some form of a protest of the ineptitude of Bevell/Cable etc... Whether it's banners at the game or as they did once in NY fly a plane over Jets practice with a banner saying "Fire Idzik". I don't know about anyone else here but I'm fed up with what has gone on with the offensive ineptness with Bevell/Cable and the line the last few years.

Anyone else in because....

I'm in!!!!

I am so in on this!!!!

Ok. Kinda hard for me to orchestrate this as I live in NY but I will donate towards it.

Who here IS IN and will coordinate?

IrishNW

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MccloughanScot/status/909919077526781953[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MccloughanScot/status/909920458702647296[/tweet]

Cable can stay, Bevell needs to gtfo

Slick

Reaction score
Things like this demonstrate why people tend to think Seahawks fans are the most insufferable, douche-baggy fans in the NFL. I agree fully with those people.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Slick":14f9npsz said:
Things like this demonstrate why people tend to think Seahawks fans are the most insufferable, douche-baggy fans in the NFL. I agree fully with those people.
Generally, most teams that are "successful" has "insufferable" fans. You don't typically see programs that havent won many games have fans be as opinionated.

The Seahawks have become a prime NFL franchise so naturally their fans are gonna be seen more in the media than others.