TMZ: Arrest Warrant Issued Quinton Dunbar - Armed Robbery

TAB420

Reaction score
Does he have prior's or is this his first?

James in PA

Reaction score
Maybe it wasn’t a robbery. Maybe they were just vigilantes trying to enforce social distancing at the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seanhawk":9hhrofns said:
hawkfan68":9hhrofns said:
This stupidity reaches Malik McDowell levels. No wonder the Redskins were so quick to get rid of him.

Reaches? You can't be serious. McDowell had a dumb accident. This sounds like a premeditated crime. It exceeds McDowell 1000 fold.

Sorry for being vague. I wasn’t comparing their level of stupidity between their actions. It more a comparison that their stupidity prevented them from playing for the Seahawks prior to their first game with the team. I assumed it would be obvious that someone who committed a crime would be dumber than someone who had an accident.

HawkGA

Reaction score
James in PA":1p6v7h3v said:
Maybe it wasn’t a robbery. Maybe they were just vigilantes trying to enforce social distancing at the party.

If he was Karen Dunbar, this would be perfectly acceptable.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Maybe they were doing a bit. Like a little skit to entertain the guests.

chris98251

Reaction score
They had lost 70k two nights before at another location gambling, this started with an argument from what I read, I wonder if this was an attempt to get back what they lost and felt like they were cheated somehow.

Still dumb as shit, but this the only reason I could think of given the events, that and young people do stupid shit thinking they can resolve stuff themselves.

saroos

Reaction score
On the bright side if we cut him we recover almost 3.5 mil in cap space. Also no dead money.

James in PA

Reaction score
chris98251":2nl2bdia said:
They had lost 70k two nights before at another location gambling, this started with an argument from what I read, I wonder if this was an attempt to get back what they lost and felt like they were cheated somehow.

Still dumb as $h!t, but this the only reason I could think of given the events, that and young people do stupid $h!t thinking they can resolve stuff themselves.
Sounds like they pulled an OJ. Not the murdering OJ but the “takin’ back what’s mine” OJ.

toffee

Reaction score
Donn2390":1l051sq1 said:
The next time I plan an armed robber I won't do it at a party where everyone knows me.
Sounded like there might be more to this robbery than what met the eyes,

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Blitzer88

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":4gtbho68 said:
Redskins are laughing.

Because they saw this coming??? Come on now and not like they got a lot back for him. A 5th wasn't a big get for them.

getnasty

Reaction score
I mean sounds like he didn't have a gun and the guy with the gun directed him to rob people. What are you suppose to do? Am i reaching?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1260959055452884993[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/1261141278131056640[/tweet]

morgulon1

Reaction score

How stupid can someone be? Rae Carruth might have something to say about this.

Is Logan Ryan still available? I know he's kind of a different position but still yet tgis causes a big
Problem for this season.

But it looks like football is probably the last thing on Dunbar's mind right now.

Sad.