TMZ: Arrest Warrant Issued Quinton Dunbar - Armed Robbery

TwilightError

Reaction score
Florida man earns millions, pulls a heist for a couple of watches.

Seajam

Reaction score
Rat":2e0qgydf said:
Just give his money to Clowney.

Well we need clowney more then ever now. No pass rush + no pass defense = disaster!

ducks41468

Reaction score
I mean we spent a 2nd on McDowell so this is hardly surprising. Our defense is going to be laughably bad.

At least our defense will be so bad that they'll have no choice but to let Russ sling it....lol just kidding, we're gonna wait until we're down 3 TD's in the 4th quarter as usual.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Seajam":ceynnthm said:
Rat":ceynnthm said:
Just give his money to Clowney.

Well we need clowney more then ever now. No pass rush + no pass defense = disaster!

No, instead we're going to sign some career practice squad guy who had 5 sacks last year and call it a day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let me guess, this is somehow on Pete and John because they should have known this guy would do something this stupid? I'm sure that type of thinking is coming......

xray

Reaction score
So I'll say it..." you can take the boy out off the hood ; but you can't take the hood out of the boy ".

kf3339

Reaction score
Crizilla":1vgcwyk7 said:
What a joke. This sets the team back .

Yep, no other way to look at it. You can't spin this to a positive no matter how optimistic you are as a fan.

orca

Reaction score
kf3339":ciz5pfsr said:
You can't spin this to a positive no matter how optimistic you are as a fan.
Well... at least the front office now doesn't have to decide whether to give the big CB contract to Dunbar or Griffin!

Anyway, what idiotic decisions some of these young men make :roll:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
xray":29v3c329 said:
So I'll say it..." you can take the boy out off the hood ; but you can't take the hood out of the boy ".

Yeah.. You probably shouldn't have.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
lot of hand wringing at the moment. Probably best to wait and see how this plays out.

Somehow, these stories rarely turn out as initially reported and the player in question ends up playing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fingers, legs and everything else crossed. But obviously, losing this guy is huge. Not only a damn good player, but they likely would have drafted a corner had they not traded for him. But, you can't predict when people are gonna' do stupid stuff. They are adults, this has NOTHING to do with Pete and John imo.

sutz

Reaction score
Uncle Si":26roumm0 said:
lot of hand wringing at the moment. Probably best to wait and see how this plays out.

Somehow, these stories rarely turn out as initially reported and the player in question ends up playing.
Yeah, I try to stay out of these discussions in the first few days. Too much speculation and not enough facts.

Yes, it is concerning. I'm not gonna panic yet, though just the warrant being issued will likely lead to a few games off at minimum.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
this^
While it sounds VERY bad, more will come out. But if he's a part of it, he should be suspended, at the minimum. And is likely seeing some serious Jail time IF he's truly a part of it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
His wish came true, he said he wanted to feel wanted, and now he truly is wanted. Unfortunately just not quite the way he wanted to be wanted. Hard to understand what thought processes were going on for him to even be remotely involved in this situation.

What a disappointing state of affairs. Reality and the perception of reality usually are significantly different, I will reserve final judgment but it sure looks bad.

Dunbar needs to turn himself in and cooperate or this could be the end of a promising career, now derailed for some time.

xray

Reaction score
I'll bet those boys couldn't of passed a drug screen that night either .

ducks41468

Reaction score
Uncle Si":l0euj03v said:

Eh I'm gonna pass on being "that guy" that always makes excuses for a player no matter how bad the crime is. If our defense didn't have so many glaring holes we'd never be trying to rationalize this behavior.

Latest posts