To all you that thought Boldin

pehawk

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":102ekbrh said:
chris98251":102ekbrh said:
Boldin schooled a secondary, against a seasoned secondary thats much more physical I don't think he has close to the day he had today. Credit him for doing it and the 49ers exploiting it.

Davis and Boldin won that game no doubt, is he rejuvenated, maybe a bit, he looked smaller and quicker, maybe it was just the different uniforms but he did look different.

Having had that type of success this week I think is great, Kaep will be looking his direction first next week, Sherm and Browner will be ready if the targets are half as frequent.

Agreed, Kaep and Boldin took a dump on Green Bay, but playing you guys in your house is an entirely different situation. I hope they have the same success they had this week, and you'll hope they get shut down. I think it will be somewhere in between.

Not good enough. We're trying to be more in touch with our maternal instincts here. You need to apologize about something bad you said about the Seahawks. Les did Boldin, Throw Kap, etc.

Please.....lets all grow and be in touch with our feelings.

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
Throwdown":ca48lxf9 said:
Kaepernick is very real, any of you that doubted look dumb right now and are making the rest of us look dumb because you were a very vocal minority.

Divisional games are gonna' be tough this season ... on-another-note,
I can't believe AZ blew a double digit lead.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Well it showed me he loves his targets. Take those guys out the game and don't let him run and you're good

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":lvdkjndp said:
To you two whiners that always think yours is the way.

SAN FRANCISCO is next weeks opponent so we are free to talk about them.

Of course you forgot that.

:roll:
No one forgot it. Rules are rules. This is still Sunday of gameday.

heyu123

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2397q5qx said:
Well it showed me he loves his targets. Take those guys out the game and don't let him run and you're good

Oh, is that all you have to do?

What an easy task!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
heyu123":1h3r3uyp said:
-The Glove-":1h3r3uyp said:

Oh, is that all you have to do?

What an easy task!

Yup. Element his buddies. Easy enough!

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1ed1scz8 said:
The Radish":1ed1scz8 said:
To you two whiners that always think yours is the way.

SAN FRANCISCO is next weeks opponent so we are free to talk about them.

Of course you forgot that.

:roll:
No one forgot it. Rules are rules. This is still Sunday of gameday.
:thirishdrinkers:

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
hawk45":f5yolvq7 said:
Who has claimed that 9er depth is better at WR?

Memo to Seahawks, cover Boldin please. Put Sherman on him and make him disappear.

Mission
Accepted

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He does not scare me. He is slow and was going against a bad secondary.
We will see how he fares with browner that is bigger and he is banged on all game long.

The threat is Davis. He is great.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I love Boldin's game. Always have. But he is not going to outhustle Sherm nor outphysical Browner. That last reception on 4th down was a clear push off. Browner ain't having that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1sm7c9xa said:
I love Boldin's game. Always have. But he is not going to outhustle Sherm nor outphysical Browner. That last reception on 4th down was a clear push off. Browner ain't having that.

Here here. Boldin had a career day, but you have to compare apples to apples, not apples to cheese. Should Boldin be half as productive next week, as he was this week, I will gladly admit his signing was frikin' genius. We will also learn there is something rather nefarious, if not incestuous, going on between brothers John-John and Jimbo.

cboom

Reaction score
Richard_Sherman":11cvyyqk said:
hawk45":11cvyyqk said:

Memo to Seahawks, cover Boldin please. Put Sherman on him and make him disappear.

Mission
Accepted

Sherman are you going to get back on the PED's? Because off them you don't scare anybody and are average at best. You got beat more than a red headed step child this pre season.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just for the record....I have absolutely no illusions that Boldin will go off for 200 yards against Seattle...or even 100 yards against Seattle.

The Packers sacrificed Pass D for run D. The DEs would never run past the QB. As soon as they got parallel to the QB, they'd stop and move back toward the LOS to shut down possible scrambling lanes for Kaep. It does prevent him from rushing for 181 yards, but it also gave him more time in the pocket and exposed the GB safeties.

I don't expect the Seahawks to employ that strategy.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I have the utmost respect for Boldin as a player, but I do not understand how someone that plays his style at WR at his age got so open all the time yesterday. It's not like he's really fast or has incredible shiftiness. A competent DB ought to be able to stick with him most of the time. Sure he is gonna get some catches...but what happened last night is unbelievable. I have to think the Hawks can D him up much better.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
cboom":1v7xkuht said:
Richard_Sherman":1v7xkuht said:
hawk45":1v7xkuht said:

Mission
Accepted

Sherman are you going to get back on the PED's? Because off them you don't scare anybody and are average at best. You got beat more than a red headed step child this pre season.

Hi.

hawker84

Reaction score
Thing that scares me the most about boldin is, even when he's covered he's open, some of those catches he made made me ill. Sherman can blanket him all day, but if boldin get's a hand on the ball it's getting caught.. hope i'm wrong here, but man that dudes good in traffic... sigh.....

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
chris98251":3imks5e1 said:
Boldin schooled a secondary, against a seasoned secondary thats much more physical I don't think he has close to the day he had today. Credit him for doing it and the 49ers exploiting it.

Davis and Boldin won that game no doubt, is he rejuvenated, maybe a bit, he looked smaller and quicker, maybe it was just the different uniforms but he did look different.

Having had that type of success this week I think is great, Kaep will be looking his direction first next week, Sherm and Browner will be ready if the targets are half as frequent.
No, he just has a better QB throwing to him, and one who listens to what he says ("If I'm covered, I'm open, because I'll snatch the ball out of the weak hands of the defender). Kap trusts him because what he saw Boldin to do us last year, I think.

Boldin was covered well on several of those catches. He just beat the defender (sometimes two of them) for the ball.

He will be covered on pretty much every play Sunday. If Kap still has the nuts to throw it anyway, he will make some plays. Where I'm concerned is that the Seahawk corners are better at making plays on the ball. We'll see.

But again, if Boldin looked better it's because Kaepernick > Flacco.

mretrade

Reaction score
Not only that but the 49ers are using him better than the Ravens did and are doing a great job of getting him in space. I am kicking myself for not drafting him in fantasy football. He could have 80-100 catches this year.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3rd9g0dq said:
I have the utmost respect for Boldin as a player, but I do not understand how someone that plays his style at WR at his age got so open all the time yesterday. It's not like he's really fast or has incredible shiftiness. A competent DB ought to be able to stick with him most of the time. Sure he is gonna get some catches...but what happened last night is unbelievable. I have to think the Hawks can D him up much better.

A lot of those catches were in coverage. A lot of them were of this variety:

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/CantM ... f09e87ba57

pehawk

Reaction score
I hate this thread. We get 5 of these threads a week.

I know I'm an easy target for posting stupid stuff, and I do, but I don't add repetitive drivel like this.

Latest posts