Tonights game

GemCity

Reaction score
I almost shat my pants. Almost.

Damn…like to see NFC teams lose to AFC teams but considering it’s the Chiefs, and I’ve somehow got a soft spot for Detroit (unless we play them), this turned out ok.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I agree. He latches on to one or two players and no matter if their counterpart on the other side is doing as good, or better, he’ll continue to slob them down.

I get it. Mahomes is incredible. Not infallible…but incredible. Sheeshus H.

The flops are the worst. Watch what he says if the Lions take this game.

Wow…he just said it looked like “big time wrestling” against Mahomes…he didn’t know what he was watching…and the pass should’ve still been caught.

/dead
There it is man. “Dan Campbell way…” etc. You called it.

Mizak

Reaction score
Next week is gonna be dat tough, huh?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If you love watching or playing football, you probably enjoy watching the Lions.
Not sure I believe in the Lions' secondary though. Feels like most of their 'pass defense' was KC WRs dropping passes.

Almost a bummer the Lions didn't make the playoffs last year.

Mizak

Reaction score
Chiefs should see if Julio Jones is available and try to trade for Mike Evans.

GemCity

Reaction score
If you love watching or playing football, you probably enjoy watching the Lions.
Not sure I believe in the Lions' secondary though. Feels like most of their 'pass defense' was KC WRs dropping passes.

Almost a bummer the Lions didn't make the playoffs last year.
I agree! I find myself rooting for them unless it puts them at odds against us (playoff positioning, Wild Card, etc.).

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I feel like our WR and RB room is better than the Chiefs', I wouldn't be so bold as to say Geno is better than Mahomes, but he's above average and with that being said I fully expect the Hawks to put up more points than the Chiefs did tonight and win.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Toney has hands of stone. KC should have signed D. Hopkins when they had the chance. Minus Kelce, they have the worst receiving corps in the league.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I wish Seahawks had a Head Coach like Andy Reid.
4&25 from their own 30, with 3 t.o. And the 2 min warning…lulz
People here lose their minds if when Pete uses a t.o. In the 1st qtr…they would’ve loved that call

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm tired of Detroit already they didn't do anything to win the game as much as Kansas City basically gave it to them on a silver platter. They better hope Kelce gets back quick and resolve whatever the issue is with Chris Jones.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
People here lose their minds if when Pete uses a t.o. In the 1st qtr…they would’ve loved that call

T.O. in the 1st quarter is fine. Don't care.

T.O. in the 3rd quarter. Yeah that bothers me.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
A rough night for Bears fans to watch this game. The Lions offensive line is going to crush the Bears defensive line. Monty could run for 100 yards. Sweet revenge.

James in PA

Reaction score
These head coaches are getting a little too cute with 4th downs. Their starting to turn the sport into a video game. That was a moronic call by Reid.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good game! Not a blowout. Chiefs looked a bit hamstrung from not having their two main players. Too bad for the Lions as that is the narrative tomorrow. “Good thing the Chiefs didn’t have…” Not that the Lions effort had anything to do with it.

We Hawks fans know all about that paradigm.

Scrappy, young team. We will have our hands full a week from Sunday. I think we are up to the challenge.

The game was clean! Not many penalties and the refs didn’t influence the game. Cheers to that!

But my X-Files moment in the game was when I saw this green thing on this dude’s helmet! What in the F is this?!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4027.jpeg
    IMG_4027.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 7

ivotuk

Reaction score
Good game! Not a blowout. Chiefs looked a bit hamstrung from not having their two main players. Too bad for the Lions as that is the narrative tomorrow. “Good thing the Chiefs didn’t have…” Not that the Lions effort had anything to do with it.

We Hawks fans know all about that paradigm.

Scrappy, young team. We will have our hands full a week from Sunday. I think we are up to the challenge.

The game was clean! Not many penalties and the refs didn’t influence the game. Cheers to that!

But my X-Files moment in the game was when I saw this green thing on this dude’s helmet! What in the F is this?!!!
Middle linebacker gets the "green dot"

Latest posts