Top 100 - 4 seahawks in the top 20.

LolaRox

Reaction score
So with all the clues that means either ET or Sherm could be the top rated defensive player for the year - that would be pretty cool :th2thumbs: or Beast is in the top 10.*

*It probably won't be Wilson in the top 10 because I'm guessing he is one of the 3 badgers that will be revealed this week - Wilson, Watt, J Thomas.

Oh and Casserly is a joke. That dude says some ridiculous stuff, I'm not sure how they call him their 'front office expert'.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im still amazed at all the comments about how Luck is the best young QB..based on what? His ability to turn the ball over a historic ammount in the playoffs.

Or this comment
"When evaluating players you always ask yourself how would that player perform with another team that is better than his. For example, if you put Andrew Luck in Seattle would his numbers improve? I don't have any doubt they would."
This is all theory...you dont know how a player would perform. I think Luck would struggle in our offense with zero protection and being asked to play mistake free football. Also not sure how his numbers would be better since he would be throwing 200 less times and he allready had less TDs than Wilson.

One of those writers even had Eli Manning better than Wilson haha.

Smellyman

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1jhdplsb said:
Im still amazed at all the comments about how Luck is the best young QB..based on what? His ability to turn the ball over a historic ammount in the playoffs.

Or this comment
"When evaluating players you always ask yourself how would that player perform with another team that is better than his. For example, if you put Andrew Luck in Seattle would his numbers improve? I don't have any doubt they would."
This is all theory...you dont know how a player would perform. I think Luck would struggle in our offense with zero protection and being asked to play mistake free football. Also not sure how his numbers would be better since he would be throwing 200 less times and he allready had less TDs than Wilson.

One of those writers even had Eli Manning better than Wilson haha.

yeah, I think the opposite too. if RW was in Indy he could put up some incredible numbers throwing all the time in a temperature controlled dome. Luck would be throwing even more picks in Seattle. While pretty elusive in his own right, not so sure how Luck could stand up to a constant pass rush like RW did. I doubt he would rush for over 500 yards like Wilson.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
you have a pretty good point. Cas's qualification makes no sense. I would think that every NFL quarterback should perform better with a better team around him.

A

Anonymous

Basis4day":nu36t6of said:
HoustonHawk82":nu36t6of said:
#'s 20 through 11 tomorrow night on NFL Network!

9:00pm eastern / reaction show @ 10:00pm.

Set your DVR's people.

According to the previews, no shots of ET, that I've seen anyway, just Sherm, Russ and Marshawn. :x

They flashed Thomas in the previews. Right after Quinn, right before Sherman.

Whoa, missed that.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
LolaRox":1edhn8b0 said:
So with all the clues that means either ET or Sherm could be the top rated defensive player for the year - that would be pretty cool :th2thumbs: or Beast is in the top 10.*

*It probably won't be Wilson in the top 10 because I'm guessing he is one of the 3 badgers that will be revealed this week - Wilson, Watt, J Thomas.

Oh and Casserly is a joke. That dude says some ridiculous stuff, I'm not sure how they call him their 'front office expert'.

LOVE THIS. Although not sure if there are enough hours in the day for RW to put in MORE work then he already does.

Oh and theres a reason why Casserly is on TV now and not running a franchise anymore... JUST SAYIN

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
They confirmed today that Russell Wilson will be revealed tonight between 11-20. 5th best QB on the list behind Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rogers. I'll take it.

another interesting fact from TA last night was that only three teams have multiple players in the top 20 - the other two teams are Cleveland and New Orleans, with two players each to seattle's four.

NOT BAD. Nottttt byaaaad.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
@FurmBiz: Don't miss #NFLTop100 tonight at 9 pm on @nflnetwork. @RealMikeRob helps us breakdown 3 of his #seahawks teammates!

Sounds like we get 3 coming tonight. My guess is Sherman goes in the top 10 next week.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":ccq5vu9i said:
@FurmBiz: Don't miss #NFLTop100 tonight at 9 pm on @nflnetwork. @RealMikeRob helps us breakdown 3 of his #seahawks teammates!

Sounds like we get 3 coming tonight. My guess is Sherman goes in the top 10 next week.

So this confirms we have one in the top 10. And since theres only 1 defensive player in the top 10. We have the highest rated defensive player.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
gowazzu02":14tkvbji said:
Shadowhawk":14tkvbji said:

So this confirms we have one in the top 10. And since theres only 1 defensive player in the top 10. We have the highest rated defensive player.

Lynch could be in the top 10 so we don't know that yet.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Only having one defensive player in the top 10 is ridiculous.

JJ Watt is undoubtedly a top 3-5 player in this league; while ET is at least a top 10.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
You can tell the the people who play with and against Wilson really respect him. I'll take that over the endorsement of a weenie like Charlie Casserly any day.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2nfs7u1d said:
Now Earl Thomas at 17? That is WAY too low!
I agree but he did get some nice props from Adrian Wilson.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Beast modes intro was awesome. Nfl network showin some love!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
#17 for a safety is nothing to sneeze at. Pretty solid showing from our top guys all-around.