Top 100 - 4 seahawks in the top 20.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Well Earl is up there now, beast kind of??? But kinda not, who in the hell is running that clown show???

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am at work and frankly don't care too much for the the whole top 100 (other than it gives some recognition to players that otherwise are overlooked) But watching these on the net anyway and one thing I have to say off topic is that having to hear Bob Lamey's annoying chalkboard voice make a call makes me ill.

I'm sure the Colts fans love the guy and that he has plenty of emotion but that guy sounds like he has his nose stuffed with glue and a rope around his sack. Listening to him comment on Mathis was painful.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
So Sherman is going to be in the top10, but not ET. Am I the only one who thinks ET should be ranked higher than RS?

and where the hell is the RW highlight video.

Smellyman

Reaction score
ZagHawk":d9t1wm7l said:
So Sherman is going to be in the top10, but not ET. Am I the only one who thinks ET should be ranked higher than RS?

and where the hell is the RW highlight video.

arguements can be made either way. They are both the best at their positions and generally cb's are valued more.

they both compliment each other too. ET doesn't have to worry much about Sherm's side of the field and allows ET to roam even more

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Sherman is the best defensive player and Earl was 5th with Watt, Quinn and Kuechly in the middle. I wouldn't sweat the actual place too much because the poll wasn't set up properly - it just says name the 20 best players regardless of position - offensive guys are always going to have more recognition.

Think of it that Earl is a top-5 defensive player in the league and Sherman is the best. I can live with that. When you compare FS to QBs - of course the QBs are going to be rated more highly.

I think the real perplexing thing is how Tom Brady is still a top-10 player and Aaron Rodgers isn't.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":10xvadld said:
Sherman is the best defensive player and Earl was 5th with Watt, Quinn and Kuechly in the middle. I wouldn't sweat the actual place too much because the poll wasn't set up properly - it just says name the 20 best players regardless of position - offensive guys are always going to have more recognition.

Think of it that Earl is a top-5 defensive player in the league and Sherman is the best. I can live with that. When you compare FS to QBs - of course the QBs are going to be rated more highly.

I think the real perplexing thing is how Tom Brady is still a top-10 player and Aaron Rodgers isn't.

ARod got plenty of love considering he missed half the season last year. I think its fair to say in order to be the best player in the nfl you need to ACTUALLY have played. Injury concern does apply.

Cannot wait to see what his peers have to say about Sherm

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Predictions for top 10:

10. AJ Green
9. Jimmy Graham
8. Tom Brady
7. Jamaal Charles
6. Drew Brees
5. Lesean McCoy
4. Adrian Peterson
3. Richard Sherman
2. Calvin Johnson
1. Peyton Manning

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2r26khyk said:
Predictions for top 10:

10. AJ Green
9. Jimmy Graham
8. Tom Brady
7. Jamaal Charles
6. Drew Brees
5. Lesean McCoy
4. Adrian Peterson
3. Richard Sherman
2. Calvin Johnson
1. Peyton Manning

Ill guess,

Sherman (the list has shown its bias towards offense)
Green
Charles
Brady
Graham
Brees
McCoy
AP
MEgatron
Losing quarterback of superbowl 48 to the tune of 43-8

LolaRox

Reaction score
Earl's response :lol:

Earl ThomasVerified account

‏@Earl_Thomas
That's cute #top100 @nflnetwork

Steve2222

Reaction score
LolaRox":8jqa2vxh said:

‏@Earl_Thomas

lol it's funny he's upset. That's a very respectful ranking. The next closest player at his position is like 40 spots below him.

strohmin

Reaction score
Steve2222":1lcszpg4 said:
LolaRox":1lcszpg4 said:

‏@Earl_Thomas

lol it's funny he's upset. That's a very respectful ranking. The next closest player at his position is like 40 spots below him.

It just wouldn't be Earl to be content without being number 1. The guy hates losing and that's why he is so awesome.