Transplants from Seahawkblue

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think they can do both.Hell we got niner guys who do whatever their site is and here.It's crazy.As been said- we are all Hawk fans.GO HAWKS!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Team Patera":yurar9qq said:
I'm not leaving. :D
Excellent. Do me a favor though, make sure NoCal posts his spreadsheet stuff here also. It's one of the biggest things I miss about the Blue. Besides we have scads of stathead types here that would truly appreciate it and flip with the discussion they usually create.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
Get used to being a "Bench Warmer" (though you've been posting for years).

The same thing happened to me when I relocated (to the great Northwest) and changed my handle (here).

The discussions at this site though,......have been priceless (for years).

Welcome to Seahawks.net (formerly seahawks.com).

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":19gdyly1 said:
Team Patera":19gdyly1 said:
Excellent. Do me a favor though, make sure NoCal posts his spreadsheet stuff here also. It's one of the biggest things I miss about the Blue. Besides we have scads of stathead types here that would truly appreciate it and flip with the discussion they usually create.

I just sent him a PM. :D

A

Anonymous

SoulfishHawk":3n1zok5v said:
Shoot, I frequent 3 boards, ain't no thing.

Ruling:

Within the above context, the word "thing" is spelled: "thang".

Make a note of it.

:141847_bnono:

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1wc4k6p7 said:
Team Patera":1wc4k6p7 said:
SoulfishHawk":1wc4k6p7 said:
Noted, thanks bro. Thang
Is it too early to share with them "devasted?

It's never too early.
Ok....so after we beat the Packers in Seattle a few years ago with that so called "Fail Mary" a Packers fan posted on the Blue that he was "devasted " at the outcome. Not Devastated....devasted. ...
Oh man..we had fun with that! So, since then we always say "devasted " instead of "devastated". I'm not a good story teller but maybe Bob, Craig, Jimi, Doug and Bill can elaborate.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ah yes, the "devasted" incident. I think the poster in question goes by GBPack12. Good times.:)

Maybe Ptsme knows him?

Also you guys are welcome to join my little Survivor Game. It seems everyone else has so the more the merrier I say. There will be prizes even. ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":33v2aipz said:
MizzouHawkGal":33v2aipz said:
Team Patera":33v2aipz said:

I just sent him a PM. :D
Excellent. But was it here or there? Honestly I'm shocked he even registered here given he's not what I'd term a prolific poster.

Sac

Reaction score
Team Patera":imnu02ap said:
SacHawk2.0":imnu02ap said:
Team Patera":imnu02ap said:
SoulfishHawk":imnu02ap said:
Noted, thanks bro. Thang

It's never too early.
Ok....so after we beat the Packers in Seattle a few years ago with that so called "Fail Mary" a Packers fan posted on the Blue that he was "devasted " at the outcome. Not Devastated....devasted. ...
Oh man..we had fun with that! So, since then we always say "devasted " instead of "devastated". I'm not a good story teller but maybe Bob, Craig, Jimi, Doug and Bill can elaborate.

That's a great story.

It is known.

If you want to read a good time, you should dig through the Shack and find the Donkospurt thread.

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3k454oyw said:
Ah yes, the "devasted" incident. I think the poster in question goes by GBPack12. Good times.:)

Maybe Ptsme knows him?

Also you guys are welcome to join my little Survivor Game. It seems everyone else has so the more the merrier I say. There will be prizes even. ;)
The survivor pool seems like a lot of work..and I'm lazy...is there a link?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Team Patera":1xdu2x9i said:
MizzouHawkGal":1xdu2x9i said:

Maybe Ptsme knows him?

The survivor pool seems like a lot of work..and I'm lazy...is there a link?
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=111237

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2evabezo said:
Team Patera":2evabezo said:
SacHawk2.0":2evabezo said:
Team Patera":2evabezo said:

It's never too early.

That's a great story.

It is known.

If you want to read a good time, you should dig through the Shack and find the Donkospurt thread.

My first guess is that the Donks got devasted. Just sayin... ;) :mrgreen:

By the way, Dana... I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to call the incredible play that won the game anything but a Hail Mary. Any football fan who knows anything about the game knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the call on the field was the correct call.....

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

duckypoo

Reaction score
I misread this thread title as "Implants from Seahawkblue" and thought we had some sort of fundraiser that I missed.

Either way, welcome!

(No, I didn't read pages 2-4)