Transplants from Seahawkblue

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ditto on St. Louis and Denver, both had great fans. Shoot, the Rams fans flat out were telling us to be gentle on them etc. And that town cares about the baseball team, by far more than the Rams. When we did Denver, I believe it was Dec. 3rd of 2006, it was all of 8 degrees. Brutal fans were Chicago and Cleveland.

Indy fans were also super cool, of course they were in the middle of winning 12 plus games a year, had Manning, and we had Seneca, ugh. They broke out in putters claps after every touchdown basically.
Arizona fans were annoying (3 times out there), extremely bandwagon for a team that has done nothing over the years. And of course, nothing needs to be said about Niners fans.

NoCal HawkFan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":279k1xkv said:
NoCal HawkFan":279k1xkv said:
Thanks Sports Hernia. Actually the forum will be easier to use as I run a forum (Golden State Warriors) based on a phpbb platform so I am very used to this forum format.

Tks for the welcome and look forward to contributing.

Yo, whereabouts in NorCal are you?

East of Oakland in Pleasanton

Dougula

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":n4sz2b7f said:
Hi Doug! Ken (Bobblehead) is lurking about also.

Right on!

LymonHawk":n4sz2b7f said:
Hey Dougie! I'm glad you made it! They let you in? Cool...I was afraid .Net had reached it's quota on weirdos :thirishdrinkers:

I was worried about that as well!!

Good to see y'all :th2thumbs:

ChadMiles

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":159cmz7p said:
Ditto on St. Louis and Denver, both had great fans. Shoot, the Rams fans flat out were telling us to be gentle on them etc. And that town cares about the baseball team, by far more than the Rams. When we did Denver, I believe it was Dec. 3rd of 2006, it was all of 8 degrees. Brutal fans were Chicago and Cleveland.

That's a shame about Denver. My hatred for the Broncos is so deep-seated that I just assume their fans are awful, despite the many great Bronco fans I personally know here in Salt Lake. I'm kind of like your old racist Grandpa that way.

I've never attended a Seahawks road game, but I did get to see the Panthers play the Bears a few years back when I was visiting a friend in Chicago. Their fans are indeed pretty brutal. It was cold and the only jacket I brought on the trip was a blue one, much closer to Carolina's blue than navy, and the locals were spewing a lot of venom my way. I sheepishly pulled a Bears beanie over my head (I'll deny this if we ever meet IRL) just to make it out of Soldier Field alive. I'll take some lumps for the Seahawks but no way am I going to for Carolina.

I'm also a Seahawkblue transplant. It's back up and running but I figured I'd check this place out.

pmedic920

Reaction score
RiverDog":xkzk6nlk said:
Thanks, HH! I'll keep that in mind.

By the way, great tailgate party you sponsored in Houston in 2012. It was the highlight of my trip....except for Sherman's interception, Hausch's OT FG, and the burning of Schaub's jersey.

If you don't mind PM me a picture of yourself.
I'd like to put a face to your name.
Or pick yourself out of this mob.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439392998083024
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439393090726521

RiverDog

Reaction score
pmedic920":3owadp32 said:
RiverDog":3owadp32 said:
Thanks, HH! I'll keep that in mind.

By the way, great tailgate party you sponsored in Houston in 2012. It was the highlight of my trip....except for Sherman's interception, Hausch's OT FG, and the burning of Schaub's jersey.

If you don't mind PM me a picture of yourself.
I'd like to put a face to your name.
Or pick yourself out of this mob.

View attachment 1

Top picture, I'm the old man in the white baseball cap right behind the Texan lady (not #29). I was wearing my home blue #12 River Dog jersey. Bottom picture, I'm right behind Houston Hawk in the middle row, again wearing my white baseball cap, bill forward. The picture in my moniker is from a home game, taken in front of the fish tank at Elysian Fields with me and my daughter, with the same attire. I'll PM another pic to you a little later on. I think I have one from that same tailgate party.

That was a fun trip. The night before, a number of us met up at Twin Peaks and later migrated to a Buffalo Wild Wings, where the entire bar was loaded with Seahawk fans. I remember thinking how unique it was to travel 1500 miles or so and run into guys from places like Wenatchee, Woodinville, etc.

pmedic920

Reaction score
^^^
Ha, I got it. Actually you are closer to being behind me than HH82.
If you haven't put 2+2 together yet, I'm the guy with the "stand alone" and blue CB hat.

That was a good day :{)

RiverDog

Reaction score
pmedic920":1acecvyz said:
^^^
Ha, I got it. Actually you are closer to being behind me than HH82.
If you haven't put 2+2 together yet, I'm the guy with the "stand alone" and blue CB hat.

That was a good day :{)

OK, sorry, I thought you were Houston Hawk. So you're the guy in the blue Stetson! I remember talking with you that day. I was going to try to not partake that early in the morning, especially after the night before, and was just drinking bottled water but you insisted that I have a little more potent drink. FYI that Texas Tea you guys made was great, so good that one of my buddies, who lives in Louisiana and posts on another Seahawk site that I had never met before in person, had too much and was so drunk he couldn't concentrate on the game. I texted him afterwards and he declined our invite to meet up at BWW for the afternoon games. He's in one of those pictures, too, but it's difficult for me to single him out. I partnered with Flying Greg, who is the taller guy immediately behind me in the pics.

I wish I could go to Dallas and meet up with you and the others again, but we decided on going to the Cincy and Arizona road games. I have a good picture of me and Flying Greg at the Arizona game, ie Beast Mode II.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Looks like their boards are back up ... always good to have options. When Seahawks.Net was down for a spell a few years ago some folks at SB took it as a chance to lob a few shots over the fence. Hopefully your visit here has been more hospitable.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":gdrhmqf4 said:
Looks like their boards are back up ... always good to have options. When Seahawks.Net was down for a spell a few years ago some folks at SB took it as a chance to lob a few shots over the fence. Hopefully your visit here has been more hospitable.

You guys have been GREAT! I think I'll stick around for awhile.

I'm a 12 since before we were 12's. 1976... and got the Largent, Zorn, Raible autographs on an inaugural team poster to prove it! ;)

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":y3mwv64y said:
Ya...I don't do that. No use wasting my energy and time bashing another site. We all love the Seahawks, the best team in the NFL.
Go Hawks! :D

pmedic920

Reaction score
RiverDog":r71xi27z said:
OK, sorry, I thought you were Houston Hawk. So you're the guy in the blue Stetson! I remember talking with you that day. I was going to try to not partake that early in the morning, especially after the night before, and was just drinking bottled water but you insisted that I have a little more potent drink. FYI that Texas Tea you guys made was great, so good that one of my buddies, who lives in Louisiana and posts on another Seahawk site that I had never met before in person, had too much and was so drunk he couldn't concentrate on the game. I texted him afterwards and he declined our invite to meet up at BWW for the afternoon games. He's in one of those pictures, too, but it's difficult for me to single him out. I partnered with Flying Greg, who is the taller guy immediately behind me in the pics.

I wish I could go to Dallas and meet up with you and the others again, but we decided on going to the Cincy and Arizona road games. I have a good picture of me and Flying Greg at the Arizona game, ie Beast Mode II.

HoustonHawk is the guy with the #37 flashing gang signs in front of my wife's face.
The Tailgate in Houston was a joint effort, many people made donations, HH & I were only the coordinators.

Any way I hope you folks from SB stick around. Good bunch y'all are :{)

We won't hold the "hook up" with FlyingGreg against ya.

RiverDog

Reaction score
pmedic920":1774dqmb said:
RiverDog":1774dqmb said:
HoustonHawk is the guy with the #37 flashing gang signs in front of my wife's face.
The Tailgate in Houston was a joint effort, many people made donations, HH & I were only the coordinators.

Any way I hope you folks from SB stick around. Good bunch y'all are :{)

We won't hold the "hook up" with FlyingGreg against ya.

Gang signs?! :lol:

The person I'd really like to thank for that tailgate party was the one that brought the canopy. Boy, did it rain like a cow peeing on a flat rock or what!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hey, looks like Seahawkblue is back up... you guys leaving now? (not that I want you to... the more the merrier!) Don't go back! It's better HERE!!! :D

Reaction score
I've been a "dual-citizen" for years. I check each site many times, every day. Each place has it's charm. With both up and running, all is right in my (football) world.

Go Hawks,
BillA