(unreal) Sherman is a 49er

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
rlkats":30kyd4mt said:
SkyHawks16":30kyd4mt said:
Sports Hernia":30kyd4mt said:
rlkats":30kyd4mt said:
I’m a bit stunned that the deal went so fast. Sherman is a great talent no doubt, and I think he can return to 80% or better form. Which is better than anything on the Niners squad as far as CB. My problem is with his mouth. It never stops. But his play backs it up. So I’m very conflicted. I guess picking off Wilson on a regular basis will cure my issues hahaha. But damn man what’s up with the hawks it starting to look like the mass exedous my Niners had. I don’t think the hawks D will ever be the same. I really was looking forward to watching what Jimmy G can do against that D. But now we will never will. Now I’m getting my popcorn ready for when we play ya. It will be interesting.
You’re going to love the guy when he’s healthy. He’s a playmaker. He will burn Seattle when he plays us because the guy plays the best with a chip on his shoulder. He’s a good risk for the Niners to take. His release will bite Seattle in the ass for a couple of years if he’s healthy.
Who are you trying to convince? We know Sherman, he was with us for 8 seasons, if you think you will be getting prime Sherman, than you will be greatly disappointed.

Convince??????Did I ever say We we’re getting a prime Sherman? Did I ever say I was in love with the pick up? Um nope. I said he is a great talent and 80% healthy Sherman is still better than what we have now. Disappointment? Really I’m a niner fan disappointment is a way of life the last 20 years. Try not to get to emotional about the LOB breaking up? Pete Carrol is a great talent evaluator just look at the last drafts without Scott M. He has done wonders. Oh wait is that why most people that are hawk fans freaking out and there are threads of firing the coach and gm already.
Try having a winning a season before you can come for us :roll:

rlkats

Reaction score
SkyHawks16":21p22e1v said:
rlkats":21p22e1v said:
SkyHawks16":21p22e1v said:
Sports Hernia":21p22e1v said:
You’re going to love the guy when he’s healthy. He’s a playmaker. He will burn Seattle when he plays us because the guy plays the best with a chip on his shoulder. He’s a good risk for the Niners to take. His release will bite Seattle in the ass for a couple of years if he’s healthy.
Who are you trying to convince? We know Sherman, he was with us for 8 seasons, if you think you will be getting prime Sherman, than you will be greatly disappointed.

Convince??????Did I ever say We we’re getting a prime Sherman? Did I ever say I was in love with the pick up? Um nope. I said he is a great talent and 80% healthy Sherman is still better than what we have now. Disappointment? Really I’m a niner fan disappointment is a way of life the last 20 years. Try not to get to emotional about the LOB breaking up? Pete Carrol is a great talent evaluator just look at the last drafts without Scott M. He has done wonders. Oh wait is that why most people that are hawk fans freaking out and there are threads of firing the coach and gm already.

“Try having a winning season before you can come for us”. Ok now your just grasping at straws while your own insecurities about your team wander in the back of your mind.

I know my team will be lucky to be 8-8. See that there that’s called reality, I feel that is a lacking point in your posts

chris98251

Reaction score
49ers are quickly putting together a competitive team, they have draft picks and cash to spend, will they win the division and Super Bowl, hard to say, but they are getting better and were as of today have not. The NFC West is going to go back to a dogfight and were as of today are 3rd on paper, if the Cards get a QB the argument could be made for us being in the cellar till we assemble more pieces to show otherwise. We will be better in week 16 but week one ehhh, to many moving pieces to start out as strong as the Rams and 49ers right now.

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
rlkats":30rr7rd3 said:
SkyHawks16":30rr7rd3 said:
rlkats":30rr7rd3 said:
SkyHawks16":30rr7rd3 said:

“Try having a winning season before you can come for us”. Ok now your just grasping at straws while your own insecurities about your team wander in the back of your mind.

I know my team will be lucky to be 8-8. See that there that’s called reality, I feel that is a lacking point in your posts
My point was we know Sherman, you can't actually think Sherman would be the same player like he was when he was with us. You were the one rumbling about how he is going to burn us, when that's not remotely true.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing/status/973043961634832385[/tweet]

If he himself is using that term, getting back at the hawks was clearly the number one goal.

rlkats

Reaction score
SkyHawks16":2ovfcsos said:
rlkats":2ovfcsos said:
SkyHawks16":2ovfcsos said:
rlkats":2ovfcsos said:

My point was we know Sherman, you can't actually think Sherman would be the same player like he was when he was with us. You were the one rumbling about how he is going to burn us, when that's not remotely true.

Dude your reading between the lines is baffling. I never said he would. Screw it. Your right the Niners screwed up. Your hawks NEVER make a wrong move. You win. Jeez. It impossible talking to you. Have fun with you green colored glasses

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":15l9m90f said:
49ers are quickly putting together a competitive team, they have draft picks and cash to spend, will they win the division and Super Bowl, hard to say, but they are getting better and were as of today have not. The NFC West is going to go back to a dogfight and were as of today are 3rd on paper, if the Cards get a QB the argument could be made for us being in the cellar till we assemble more pieces to show otherwise. We will be better in week 16 but week one ehhh, to many moving pieces to start out as strong as the Rams and 49ers right now.

Agreed completely. Minus one thing. Im not ready to crown them as #1 or 2 in the division. They have to prove it to me, but on paper they have made better moves the last two seasons. Besides Wilson is a baller and will always keep you in it. Here is to

Hoping that Sherman pics him off every pass so we can finally beat you all.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
rlkats":29n7dt3s said:
Uncle Si":29n7dt3s said:
I don’t see it that way. Sorry.

I’m sure he thinks he can win there. He could win at a lot of places. I think this was easy for him for the money and location. If he thought the 9ers were awful I don’t think he’d be there.

I was contesting the notion he went there because JG would better than RW, which a poster referenced.

It’s all semantics. He’s gone

Si I actually agree with you. I think the whole package is what he liked. And at 7mil ish per year if he doesn’t hit the bonuses it could be a good deal. IF IF IF he is healthy and performing. Now here is the catch. IF IF he gets the bonuses that means he is killing it and he will set himself up for a HUGE payday. Not sure if it will happen but I guess we will see.

It’s smart by both parties.

Really.. it’s snart by all 3. Seattle couldn’t keep him at the salary.

Now to see who was right...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3ggxqdw6 said:

If he himself is using that term, getting back at the hawks was clearly the number one goal.

Sherman can do one.

Hawks, PC/JS gave him everything. If he wants to act like a scorned ex then go on.

While I have no problems with him signing wherever he wants.. trying to rub it in the faces of the team and fans that helped him become the figure he is won’t bear well for his legacy. Maybe that doesn’t matter to him.

rlkats

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1jw9hfaf said:
Coug_Hawk08":1jw9hfaf said:

Sherman can do one.

Hawks, PC/JS gave him everything. If he wants to act like a scorned ex then go on.

While I have no problems with him signing wherever he wants.. trying to rub it in the faces of the team and fans that helped him become the figure he is won’t bear well for his legacy. Maybe that doesn’t matter to him.

That is exactly the part of Sherman I don’t care for. Hopefully he doesn’t go crazy.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ETA until we complete Seahaws Twilight Zone and sign Michael Crabtree?

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Uncle Si":z4y5rg0o said:
Coug_Hawk08":z4y5rg0o said:

Sherman can do one.

This is more inline with why I believe he signed with the Niners so fast after we cut him.

True the Hawks is where he created himself, but he clearly didn’t leave on good terms and feels betrayed.

I’m going to hate seeing him channel that anger against us twice a year.

Decimation

Reaction score
Lol it’s going to hurt like hell to see Sherman in a 49ers uniform.

I bet you he kills us. Sherman will get back to his game. What the hell is this. Kinda like when Favre went to the Vikings.

Just be thankful he singlehandedly took us to the Super Bowl on “The Tip” and I’m so thankful for that. I was at that game and it was one of THE most badass moments in franchise history. Screw him for going to the 9ers though like what the hell. I would rather him go to the Patriots.

Oh well, at least there’s Seahawks legend Jerry Rice (screw people for saying 49ers legend Richard Sherman).

Rocket

Reaction score
rlkats":176vka1x said:
That is exactly the part of Sherman I don’t care for. Hopefully he doesn’t go crazy.

If he's truly vengeful I hope he goes off the rails whacko. It'll impede his game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SkyHawks16":2f18dehl said:
Sports Hernia":2f18dehl said:
rlkats":2f18dehl said:
I’m a bit stunned that the deal went so fast. Sherman is a great talent no doubt, and I think he can return to 80% or better form. Which is better than anything on the Niners squad as far as CB. My problem is with his mouth. It never stops. But his play backs it up. So I’m very conflicted. I guess picking off Wilson on a regular basis will cure my issues hahaha. But damn man what’s up with the hawks it starting to look like the mass exedous my Niners had. I don’t think the hawks D will ever be the same. I really was looking forward to watching what Jimmy G can do against that D. But now we will never will. Now I’m getting my popcorn ready for when we play ya. It will be interesting.
The Niner fan who’s post I was responding to!?!?!?!