Update: Lynch ruled OUT Sunday

Mojambo

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":uhvf4paz said:
If I was a betting man.....and Marshawn did not play in any of the next three games, he will not be in uniform next year.

He won't be in a Seahawks uniform whether he plays the next 3 or not.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Mojambo":37hvkbg4 said:
Bigpumpkin":37hvkbg4 said:
If I was a betting man.....and Marshawn did not play in any of the next three games, he will not be in uniform next year.

I honestly think he's done and just kind of milking it tbh.
And yes im pissed tbh. I hate smoke and mirrors crap all week then poof. He not harvin and never will be but he's treating his injury like it.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
as long as we don't fumble the damn ball, game won't even be close

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JPatera76":3hpfd36l said:
Mojambo":3hpfd36l said:
Bigpumpkin":3hpfd36l said:

And yes im pissed tbh. I hate smoke and mirrors crap all week then poof. He not harvin and never will be but he's treating his injury like it.
Are you cereal? Worst post I have ever read.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1w370umt said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dannyoneil/status/685676955392278528[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/685677147185221633[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/685678134503444480[/tweet]

The last tweet about him calling it himself, it what bothers me TBH. It kinda irks me. makes me wanna know whats up or if there's something going on that we're not aware of.

For exmaple maybe he feels without his presence the offense is doing better, Idk I'm trying to stay positive but, its hard to when he pulls himself after knowingly the entire week was reporting that he was doing so "great" getting everyones hopes up including us the fans

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Kinda sucks it took him this long to figure it out. CMike and Bryce might've lost valuable practice reps this week.

Can't help but think we would've figured this out sooner if he had been rehabbing with the team.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3is51s7e said:
JPatera76":3is51s7e said:
Mojambo":3is51s7e said:
Bigpumpkin":3is51s7e said:

yeah im for real, I find it utter bullshit that we move money for him last year to make him happy, the teams lets him do whatever marshawn wants, and now he can decide if he wants to play or not, and be part of the team. That seriously rubs me wrong, as it should anyone else. This guy the team looks up to is really setting an amazing example. Bet Kam is getting great ideas.

253hawk

Reaction score
ShaunPope":2awydp5x said:
Gotta be effing kidding me. How did he go from feeling and looking great in 3 days of practice to being ruled out. Son of a bitch. Huge hit to our playoff chances.

RobDaHawk":2awydp5x said:
There goes the postseason. I'm not optimistic at all about this.

Uh...did you guys not watch the past 7 games where we didn't have him at all? He hasn't even really done much this season anyway; it's all been Rawls.

Fade

Reaction score
Beast will play next week. Playing in those low temps he could easily re-tear what he just had surgery on. Not worth the risk, when you still have Carolina --> NFCCG --> 50 to play.

Pete Carroll is playing the long game.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JPatera76":2vesx7tm said:
Tech Worlds":2vesx7tm said:
JPatera76":2vesx7tm said:
Mojambo":2vesx7tm said:
Bigpumpkin said:

yeah im for real, I find it utter bullshit that we move money for him last year to make him happy, the teams lets him do whatever marshawn wants, and now he can decide if he wants to play or not, and be part of the team. That seriously rubs me wrong, as it should anyone else. This guy the team looks up to is really setting an amazing example. Bet Kam is getting great ideas.
You can't be for real. Guy is injured and can't go. Amazing how people turn on players who have been so important for so long.

summesm

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3u0yast8 said:
Kinda sucks it took him this long to figure it out. CMike and Bryce might've lost valuable practice reps this week.

Can't help but think we would've figured this out sooner if he had been rehabbing with the team.
:13: sounded like he got most reps this week. Not good. I figured something was up Pete did a 180 from radio show in morning to press conference after practice.

Gametime

Reaction score
My goodness the panic! Lol

Maybe. He is hurt? Why does he need to be a conspiracy?

I look at it this way. If he's hurt.....the team is better not playing him. If he's not committed then same thing. Let's just move on, win a winnable game, trust Russ, and enjoy the ride.

2_0_6

Reaction score
We will see Cmike and BB do some work, and we will be fine.

A rusty, sore, and tentative Lynch is not something we want to roll out there. At the beginning of the year I was dreading moving on from him, but at this point its becoming easier and easier by the game.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3pxb39k3 said:
You can't be for real. Guy is injured and can't go. Amazing how people turn on players who have been so important for so long.

Oh so now he went from being recovered to he's injured and cant go? Because i thought he whole reason he came back and was practicing was because he was reportedly feeling so great??? Please do explain. So either him feeling great was a smoke and mirrors show, or he re injured himself meaning all that time and training away from the team was utter useless. So which is it?

PS this enitre season lynch has been "checked out" and distant from the team. Period.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Are people really posting we can't win without him? Have you not been paying attention the past two months? I would love to have him but I like our chances with or without him.

marko358

Reaction score
JPatera76":2jfwqm7j said:
Tech Worlds":2jfwqm7j said:

Oh so now he went from being recovered to he's injured and cant go? Because i thought he whole reason he came back and was practicing was because he was reportedly feeling so great??? Please do explain. So either him feeling great was a smoke and mirrors show, or he re injured himself meaning all that time and training away from the team was utter useless. So which is it?

Damn dude. Why are you taking it so personal. There's isn't some big time conspiracy going on here.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I already expected a closer game, now I'm legitimately concerned. The only way the Vikings had a realistic shot is by getting some turnovers and having two fumble prone RB's in the freezing cold is not a good omen.