Update: Lynch ruled OUT Sunday

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Yet Bennett plays his heart out with pain he describes as 10 on a 1 to 10 scale.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":1qmubbqb said:
Yet Bennett plays his heart out with pain he describes as 10 on a 1 to 10 scale.

:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

rjdriver

Reaction score
There's no way we can beat Minnesota without Lynch. That's why they kicked our ass a few weeks ago when they destroyed us in Minneapolis.......

Uh hold on....wait..........

Dude just had surgery. He's not ready. That's football.
Please keep in mind Michael's long run last week when he was grasping the ball with both hands with everything he had. He's knows the importance of ball security, let's cut him some slack.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1rj2kelb said:
We will see Cmike and BB do some work, and we will be fine.

A rusty, sore, and tentative Lynch is not something we want to roll out there. At the beginning of the year I was dreading moving on from him, but at this point its becoming easier and easier by the game.

That's right. The MMA put him in great shape from a general perspective... then there is football shape.

If his abdominal muscles are still having ANY kind of issue, I'd rather he not be on the field. With Lynch's running style in particular, there is a large amount of twisting/turning/writhing and jarring impacts, which make it super easy to aggravate the ab injury. I'd rather have him ready for the divisional round, if we make it past Minn. The running game has been serviceable, and sort of complimentary to the scheme we have now. The Hawks have been winning convincingly for the most part, so it's not like they have no chance without him.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Damn there's some vaginas around here. Is it that hard to understand that playing in 3 degree weather probably is not smart coming off a significant injury? We'll be fine.

hawker84

Reaction score
We beat AZ with Michael , we can certainly beat MINNESOTA with him as well. Go Hawks...

Hawks46

Reaction score
marko358":1268euto said:
Hasselbeck":1268euto said:
I already expected a closer game, now I'm legitimately concerned. The only way the Vikings had a realistic shot is by getting some turnovers and having two fumble prone RB's in the freezing cold is not a good omen.
Make that 3 if you count AP.

This is what is cracking me up reading all these posts.

AP fumbles more than Michael and Brown put together. He has one of the highest fumble rates in the NFL.

We've been winning without Lynch. It's not like Lynch tore up Minnesota the last time we played him.

It's also not like Lynch never fumbles; he fumbled twice against Atlanta, and once against Wash if I remember right.

Without Lynch for half the season, we've still run the ball better than Minnesota. We have a better defense than Minny and we have a much better passing game than them. I'm really not worried about it.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
We still win. Russ goes for 250 combined and 2 TDs. He runs all over the place. Our back duo nets us 150 combined. Still a fan they did it without lynch against a better team AZ and will again

JPatera76

Reaction score
<Mod edit>

When here we are, the teams has flown out minny, and no lynch.

Lynch is injured and rehabbing, away from the team, his MMA trainer is the one who is communicating with the team, not lynch. Or if lynch goes to the games, he separates himself from the team and sits in a press box. This year, lynch has removed himself from the picture and got his money. Lynch threatens to hold out for more money or whatever, the team moves a year forward for him.

This team has done a lot, A LOT for him. and The fact he didn't even travel with them sits wrong with me, when we have injured players who are traveling or have traveled with the team.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":1kh3dt8h said:

Yes, all injuries are oranges. No way could they ever fit in the apple category..gotcha!

Why do we see such a sh*tload of posters we never normally see suddenly burst on the scene during the playoffs with speculative bashing they treat like fact?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Fade":8lpdjnyc said:
Beast will play next week. Playing in those low temps he could easily re-tear what he just had surgery on. Not worth the risk, when you still have Carolina --> NFCCG --> 50 to play.

Pete Carroll is playing the long game.
Agree

Uncle Si

Reaction score
It's emotional, but let's not turn on each other...

marko358

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/685682392959467520[/tweet]

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I was actually worried about him starting honestly. Lynch hasn't taken a real hit in an eternity .

This sucks for sure, but our offense has been pretty damn special without him. I'd love to have him available but this isn't the end of the world.

My concern is Willson..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JPatera76":1615bye3 said:
This team has done a lot, A LOT for him. and The fact he didn't even travel with them sits wrong with me, when we have injured players who are traveling or have traveled with the team.

Maybe, just maybe, he's trying to heal up in time for the next possible game instead of standing on the sideline freezing to death.

The doubling down of awful posts is impressive though. Please continue.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":23nxl6z6 said:
JPatera76":23nxl6z6 said:

Maybe, just maybe, he's trying to heal up in time for the next possible game instead of standing on the sideline freezing to death.

He's tripled down.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1z52x4hl said:
Hasselbeck":1z52x4hl said:
JPatera76":1z52x4hl said:

He's tripled down.

Oh, he's all in.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Lynch or no Lynch, we are winning this game.

I'm just disappointed because I was looking forward to seeing him play.

5 years ago today was the BeastQuake game...!!!

Latest posts