Very hard to watch Seahawks Fans

KatarHol

Reaction score
ZagHawk":34clg76z said:
Finally watched the video. I'm probably being petty, but it pisses me off when I saw any of them celebrating. Would have preferred it if they just sat and hung their heads in shame for giving up on the team like that. Don't get me wrong, we ALL had our doubts, but it's one thing to think it, it's another thing entirely to just straight get up out of your seat and walk out of the stadium.
Looking like fools on the news broadcast is punishment enough.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Quite a few left and always do early but my problem with it is that even if we lose we should be there to cheer for our team as they walk off the field at the end of another season where they got us to the NFC championship. It is our last home game! I'm sure many of the fans will have great stories of being there even though they were outside! They paid for there actions, they were stuck outside and I'm very glad the Seahawks have a policy that didn't allow them back in.
I too a ton of abuse when I left my seats at the fail mary game when my sole intention was to walk to the other side of the stadium so I would be closer to the exit when the game finally ended but I was fine with that, they thought I was bailing!

Rob12

Reaction score
Another media driven, BS story.

I'm even calling out Seahawks fans here. Go to Google. Type in "Jermaine Kearse game winning catch." You'll find a beautiful picture of Kearse hauling in the game winner. Save that picture. Then, open it in your program of choice. Zoom in. Tell me how many empty seats you see. None? Oh.

Search for other pictures panning the stadium. Try and find me some empty seats. Watch the videos of the game winning play. Pause if need be. Find me empty seats.

I detach myself from the Seahawks fans who further feed into this media driven narrative nonsense.

Just find me some empty seats.

Empty. Seats. Find. Them. If not, be quiet.

That's putting it as nicely as I can while staying within the rules of this site. Thanks.

Rob12

Reaction score
ZagHawk":36x17tgi said:
Okay lets not blow things out of proportion given the amount of people who left were probably only 2% of the stadium like others posted.

But lets also not pretend 2% of the stadium is only 50 people, it's still over a thousand people, and yes it's noticeable and embarrassing for the fanbase.

And yes I saw many people get up and leave right after the 4th INT. I'm sure there were a bunch just needing to get some air, use the bathroom, grab more booze. But I'm also sure there was a bunch that just gave up, because I even saw someone arguing with his girlfriend to leave with him (yeah I hope she kicked his ass after they left, since she had hope and he didn't).

That's fine dude, but we're in the internet age, and there are thousands of pictures from that 5:13 moment and on, so please find me some pictures in the stands where butts are not in seats.

Rob12

Reaction score
Hawknballs":qnt64y3v said:
Hard to give people too much crap for bailing early, like i said on the other thread on the subject, we had like a 1% chance to win with 3 minutes left. While the 'die hard' in you might be thinking you're the better fan for sticking around, you can't really guess what's in other people's heads. Personally I wasn't going to leave but i was ready to bolt as soon as it was a certainty becuase I sure as hell wasn't going to stand around and watch them roll out the trophy platform for another team in our house.

I'm sure that a lot of people who left were probably stuck around obnoxious packer fans and were just sick having to watch them celebrate and didn't want to be there for their final gloating. I didn't have that problem near me, but imagine if you did.

this whole 'fans leaving early' situation is being blown out of proportion and people are being unfairly criticized.

But see, this is what's absolute BS to me. Even if we lose... Where are the fans that would stick around and demand a curtain call from this team? A team that was 3-3 at one point and dead in the water? I can give people as much crap as I want for bailing in a situation such as that. You spent hundreds on a team you supposedly love, and they are going to get beat in a game that would otherwise send them to the Super Bowl, and you can't hang around and get loud after the last whistle is blown? I mean seriously, WTF? My dad died in 2013, and he was a big Hawk fan, and we managed to get him to one game (he always said his living room was the best seat) and it was a 41-7 beat down handed to us by the Giants, but we stayed until the bitter end. You're telling me that it's some how passable that people bail on THIS team in the NFC Championship Game? A team that never takes short cuts in thanking us, and plastering us all over their $15K Super Bowl rings? That's my problem. IF this isn't a media narrative and a good grip of people bailed, they absolutely deserve to be put on front street for that BS.

Latest posts