Warren Sapp: SF will score 35 points

jman316

Reaction score
Wait, I think what he meant was 3-5 points.

The more I've thought about it, the more I like the possibility of keeping the whiners out of the end zone completely.

GO HAWKS!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I expected every network mouth available to favor SF. I didn't expect them to do it after meeting with Heisenberg.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I dislike Sapp, he is the uneducated, loudmouth "wildcard" comic relief of the show. Only problem is that he isn't funny. He makes a complete
fool out of himself being a loud jackass.

Precisely the reason I will not watch the show. Through 2000-2005 Sapp made over 30 million. He owes child support to 4 different women and is
so stupid that he had a custom superbowl ring made while he waited for his ummmm superb owl ring.

Polaris

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":274dhyh7 said:
I expected every network mouth available to favor SF. I didn't expect them to do it after meeting with Heisenberg.

San Fran is the Flavor of the Month. A lot of people would like San Fran just because they are San Fran anyway (legacy of the Montana/Young years), but it's become a media meme that the "hot team wins the superbowl". The problem is that it just isn't so.

Listen to the Vegas Sharpies. The smart (big) money is on Seattle despite a lot of public money on the Niners. There's a reason for this.

Niner$Fan1975

Reaction score
haha he a tool. no way niners score 35 on that d. 24 at the most with that d. gl today gents its gonna be 1 heck of a game

godawg

Reaction score
As we know, Sapp dropped in the draft because he was a bit too 420 friendly before the combine (another indication of his profound intellect). I just figure that a day or two in Seattle was like a kid in a candy store for him, and he's probably feeling no pain. :snack:

rastahawk

Reaction score
I was completely surprised when I saw him as an analyst for the first time. Never pegged him as analyst material. I've watched a few panels with him on it and he completely brings nothing to the table. Nothing intelligent or out of the ordinary to say other than locker room type hype. So when he makes predictions like that it makes him sound more ridiculous.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3u339635 said:
Lol!! Way too early in the day to be drunk, Bankrupt Sapp.

:thirishdrinkers:

:D
Sapp isn't a student of history if he really thinks that. Seattle maybe scoring 35, as their scoring average against the whiners here the last 2 games is about that, the whiners, no way! What a tool!

Kakaww

Reaction score
Must be that Juggernaut Niners offense he is so confident in.

Against the best defense in the NFL.

In Seattle.

What an idiot. He's always an unlikable, conceited jacknob, so I'm not surprised.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Obviously he's trying his hand at shock and awe, but it comes off as idiotic.

I'd like to hear why/how he drew up that prediction.

At the same time I don't give a shit because it's so far off base, I wouldn't even be listening to what the dude had to say...I already know it's going to be garbage and/or a waste of time.

strohmin

Reaction score
Its called the bold prediction segment for a reason. Obviously he is hoping that sf scores 35 points.

ObePwnD

Reaction score
Polaris":1l43x2y4 said:
loafoftatupu":1l43x2y4 said:

San Fran is the Flavor of the Month. A lot of people would like San Fran just because they are San Fran anyway (legacy of the Montana/Young years), but it's become a media meme that the "hot team wins the superbowl". The problem is that it just isn't so.

Listen to the Vegas Sharpies. The smart (big) money is on Seattle despite a lot of public money on the Niners. There's a reason for this.

Actually, most of the ESPN guys picked you guy to win. I guess opinions differ from network to network.

ObePwnD

Reaction score
strohmin":35yfbtyw said:
Its called the bold prediction segment for a reason. Obviously he is hoping that sf scores 35 points.

Nothing our last several meetings indicates we will score 35. The only difference is this the playoffs and the energy and intensity level is much higher now - never know.

HawkWow

Reaction score
morgulon1":1uqybtqd said:
I dislike Sapp, he is the uneducated, loudmouth "wildcard" comic relief of the show. Only problem is that he isn't funny. He makes a complete
fool out of himself being a loud jackass.

Precisely the reason I will not watch the show. Through 2000-2005 Sapp made over 30 million. He owes child support to 4 different women and is
so stupid that he had a custom superbowl ring made while he waited for his ummmm superb owl ring.

^This. The stunned, eye-popping, slobbering mouth agape reactions he gives to everything, whether in agreement or not, is straight outta' clown school. Few irritate me more than Sapp. I just thank the baby Jesus that he does not back us. He is embarrassment to himself, his network, America and worse, men in general. Someone should kick his nutz up into his cranium.