Washington football team

seahawksteve

Reaction score
Front 4 is tough plus they rotate 4 more, and it was always a tough game with Ron Rivera when he coached Carolina Panthers.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Just tied up the Steelers in the 4th quarter. Not gonna be a pushover. Maybe that's a good thing?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
They need to worry about the Jets first. At this point, I take nothing for granted.

getnasty

Reaction score
No Washington is horrible just like the Gaints. Tomlin is getting out coached should be fired. Almost lost last week to a Ravens team that was missng half their roster.

OP
OP
S

seahawksteve

Reaction score
making the observation while watching the game. Jets game is critical, start of the last quarter of the season

sdog1981

Reaction score
Held the Steelers to 17 points with 0 sacks and forcing 1 turnover. That is just good defense.

James in PA

Reaction score
Why couldn’t we have gotten the Giants and TWFT earlier in the year? Both look respectable now and we are 3-4 since the hot start.

Crazy league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Called it. I’ve been warning about WFT. This team only really has Jets as a winnable game. Don’t see how they’re favored in the remaining games.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
10-6 now looks highly possible. Yikes.

LTH

Reaction score
getnasty":az925gbv said:
No Washington is horrible just like the Gaints. Tomlin is getting out coached should be fired. Almost lost last week to a Ravens team that was missng half their roster.

I think our fan base has drastically underestimated both the Giants and Washington... both of these teams are MUCH better than the record indicates... I just think you can't judge a team by their record ... or there stats... it's how they are playing now... the parity in the NFL is real...

I think the Hawks are going to get their run D tested pretty severely and I think Russ and the O line better start picking up those blitzes or have an answer for them....cause more of the same D schemes are coming until the Hawks show they can beat it....

LTH

getnasty

Reaction score
LTH":16426tgn said:
getnasty":16426tgn said:

I think our fan base has drastically underestimated both the Giants and Washington... both of these teams are MUCH better than the record indicates... I just think you can't judge a team by their record ... or there stats... it's how they are playing now... the parity in the NFL is real...

I think the Hawks are going to get their run D tested pretty severely and I think Russ and the O line better start picking up those blitzes or have an answer for them....cause more of the same D schemes are coming until the Hawks show they can beat it....

LTH

Yeah i know i was just being sarcastic with my comments. Yesterday and the game tonight really shows the parody in the league right now. Chiefs, Packers and Saints barely beat bad teams. Pittsburgh and Seattle get upset against bad teams. Just get to the dance and hope to get hot at the right time.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Called it. I’ve been warning about WFT. This team only really has Jets as a winnable game. Don’t see how they’re favored in the remaining games.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3gdwc03o said:
They need to worry about the Jets first. At this point, I take nothing for granted.
I think they lose to the jets. I’ve said that for weeks. Maybe losing to a winless team will put a spark into the offense. Jesus Wilson’s game has been awful since Buffalo. Teams now know how to beat this team and it’s getting worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTH

Reaction score
getnasty":36s1l8mf said:
LTH":36s1l8mf said:
getnasty":36s1l8mf said:

LTH

Yeah i know i was just being sarcastic with my comments. Yesterday and the game tonight really shows the parody in the league right now. Chiefs, Packers and Saints barely beat bad teams. Pittsburgh and Seattle get upset against bad teams. Just get to the dance and hope to get hot at the right time.

That's exactly right on...!!!

LTH

OP
OP
S

seahawksteve

Reaction score
Fingers crossed that the coaching staff watched the game and will realize that the lack of running game hurt Pittsburgh, and throwing it 50+ plus time versus that D Line isn't the answer. Will need all available backs to keep them honest or Russell will be running for his life all game.