We need a UDFA Thread

DJrmb

Reaction score
Didn't see this one anywhere yet:

Seahawks add UDFA Dominick Wood-Anderson

A former high school quarterback who became the nation's top JUCO tight end recruit in 2017, Wood-Anderson (6'3/255) transferred to Tennessee and made 17 starts for the Volunteers over the last two seasons. He was frequently used on the line, in the slot, and out wide in the team's shotgun spread offense, improving both his catches (17, 21) and receiving yards (140, 268) from year one to last season. His blocking lacks to the point that an NFL team would be crazy to even consider trusting him inline. Overall, Wood-Anderson offers some athletic upside, but it's going to take him becoming Pete Carroll's personal project to eventually see regular season reps.
https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/60403/dominick-wood-anderson

chrispy

Reaction score
A&M's twitter calls Debione Renfro "the savage in the secondary." Seahawks could use a little more savage since Kam's exit....

TwilightError

Reaction score
Is there an adopt-a-rookie thread already? I will call CB Gavin Haslop. It would be sweet to have a DB ball out, especially now that they did not draft any.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, this comes after an unprovoked attack on me by acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

D

DomeHawk

Curious to see how Aaron Fuller plays out. He has the potential to be the possession type receiver we need. His speed turned off some scouts at the combine but many were also impressed with his pass catching skills.