We need Chris Carson back.

getnasty

Reaction score
Zero threat of running the ball is killing this offense. The 4 and 1 we didn't get last week the call not to go for it this week probably go different if Carson is on the field. Hope he's back Thrusday Night.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't mean to be an ass... If CC doesn't get hurt, Arizona game was ours. These last couple of weeks might have been different too, taking a lot of pressure off the Wilson and the passing game. Even taking pressure off the D, as the O would eat up a lot more clock.

But the fact is, he wasn't on the field.

Rat

Reaction score
Yeah, it’ll be great to have Prosi... I mean Carson back for a game or so before his next injury.

pugs1

Reaction score
getnasty":n6694eix said:
Zero threat of running the ball is killing this offense. The 4 and 1 we didn't get last week the call not to go for it this week probably go different if Carson is on the field. Hope he's back Thrusday Night.

I said the same thing in another post and agree 100%. Hopefully Carson, Hyde and Penny will be back soon and they will be able to finish out the season unscathed

Cyrus12

Reaction score
pugs1":18l89cl6 said:
getnasty":18l89cl6 said:

I said the same thing in another post and agree 100%. Hopefully Carson, Hyde and Penny will be back soon and they will be able to finish out the season unscathed
I dont think Penny is coming back this year. Yes Carson hopefully comes back to save this offence from drowning.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Rat":22x5nh7n said:
Yeah, it’ll be great to have Prosi... I mean Carson back for a game or so before his next injury.

Dude, I love your humor. It's always subtle, so it takes a second to click in before I break out laughing. :laugh:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
What we really need is for someone to go back in time, kick JS and PC in the balls, rip up the Rashad Penny card and draft effing Nick Chubb. Those morons.

pugs1

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":28u6oaz8 said:
What we really need is for someone to go back in time, kick JS and PC in the balls, rip up the Rashad Penny card and draft effing Nick Chubb. Those morons.

The sad part is that Penny was starting to breakout when he injured his knee. So who knows what could have been but yes in hindsight Chubb would have been a great pick.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Finish the season however it may play out and send Carson packing. Seattle can't keep relying on an oft injured RB.

pugs1

Reaction score
Greenhell":63e05ai6 said:
Finish the season however it may play out and send Carson packing. Seattle can't keep relying on an oft injured RB.

I can’t disagree. Sadly Hyde was to guard us from losing Carson...

nwHawk

Reaction score
Serious question, how many running backs do me have to lose EVERY YEAR? It's not just Carson.

Torc

Reaction score
Collins didn't have a bad game in his limited opportunities and should have gotten more of them.