Well that sucked.

evergreen

Reaction score
it's ok. We need to go 12-4 to have a bye or HFA. Now Az can relax since they're in. The Lambs can implode since their season is over. We'll go 12-4 as will GB and Philly and Az. Dallas and Az get wild cards and we get MFA. I don't think we're in the mood to beat ourselves anymore this season so we don't need the cushion.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3vcz7hbb said:
Reaneypark":3vcz7hbb said:
Screw Jeff Fisher. Good job preparing your crew. Ass!

No kidding.

Fisher throws the kitchen sink at the hawks every year with scouted out tricks and plays balls to the wall and then comes out and lays that pathetic egg? Looked like he didnt even want to be there.

It's because he spends every week of the NFL season preparing to face the Seahawks. The Rams suck because they haven't prepared for any of the other teams they play. Only Seattle.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
evergreen":2yn0vtqu said:
it's ok. We need to go 12-4 to have a bye or HFA. Now Az can relax since they're in. The Lambs can implode since their season is over. We'll go 12-4 as will GB and Philly and Az. Dallas and Az get wild cards and we get MFA. I don't think we're in the mood to beat ourselves anymore this season so we don't need the cushion.

I'm drinking the 12-4 koolaid too, but just realize it looks ever stronger each day as if 11-5 could possibly leave the hawks out....tiebreakers and the such....

Just saying. Nothing about AZ winning tonight was good in any tangible way.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
HawkFan72":ucaiddl6 said:
Hawkpower":ucaiddl6 said:
Reaneypark":ucaiddl6 said:
Screw Jeff Fisher. Good job preparing your crew. Ass!

No kidding.

Fisher throws the kitchen sink at the hawks every year with scouted out tricks and plays balls to the wall and then comes out and lays that pathetic egg? Looked like he didnt even want to be there.

It's because he spends every week of the NFL season preparing to face the Seahawks. The Rams suck because they haven't prepared for any of the other teams they play. Only Seattle.

Agreed.

All I can think about right now is Fisher jumping up and down like a schoolgirl after pulling yet another trick play out of his butt to beat the hawks....

compared to his forlorn looks of boredom tonight.

Really hate that guy

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawkpower":bt3wtip3 said:
evergreen":bt3wtip3 said:

I'm drinking the 12-4 koolaid too, but just realize it looks ever stronger each day as if 11-5 could possibly leave the hawks out....tiebreakers and the such....

The only way we dont get a WC spot at 11-5 is if Detroit wins the North at 12-4. Literally. Thats the only way it happens.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Cartire":3lplfvbq said:
Hawkpower":3lplfvbq said:
evergreen":3lplfvbq said:

The only way we dont get a WC spot at 11-5 is if Detroit wins the North at 12-4. Literally. Thats the only way it happens.

To clarify, we want Detroit involved in a 3 way tie to avoid being eliminated head to head by an 11-5 Dallas?

Is that on the right track?

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1aq3ln5b said:
Cartire":1aq3ln5b said:
Hawkpower":1aq3ln5b said:
evergreen":1aq3ln5b said:

To clarify, we want Detroit involved in a 3 way tie to avoid being eliminated head to head by an 11-5 Dallas?

Is that on the right track?

We would be the #6 seed. No other team can beat us at 11-5 in the wild-card except GB if they remain 12-4 and are bounced down to the WC by detroit. Dallas would be #5 at 11-5 if they dont take the East. If Detroit is 11-5, then we move to the #5 seed because of the three way tie.

But regardless, at 11-5, the only possible way we dont get in (assuming AZ wins the West) is if Detroit wins the North and GB drops to the WC at 12-4 and Dallas is at 11-5 (losing the East to the Eagles).

JGreen79

Reaction score
Hawks46":2x8t3l32 said:
Yeah Fisher is an a-hole.

Seriously, all the crap he pulls out against us, and then goes out with the most vanilla game plan on the planet against AZ. Two of the more terrible offenses in the league tonight. First game without a TD since 09.

We got this. I don't care who plays for AZ, if they don't run the ball, they won't win.

Hill for STL throw the worst ducks I've seen in the leage. Almost every pass is a lob that comes down wet it went up so high. Damn near brings rain. Can't believe AZ didn't have at least 2 more picks that game.

All we have to do is beat SF. Seriously, I'll give AZ credit since they're playing at home, but they still look like the better of the three teams I watched tonight.

I too would want to forget Oct 23rd 2011 ever happened, but alas it is etched in history.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
No matter...we need to beat the Cardinals regardless of the outcome of this game. Just no room for error - of course we have been in that mode since week 10 anyway. With the NFLs toughest second half schedule, we will be better for it.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Here's what I have to say,,,,,to hell with,Arizona's cut and paste bull crap season. Yes, I know a win is a win in the NFL. Seriously though,, both the cardinals and the rams looked like absolute s#it tonight. Disgusts me that these are the teams that we have to play to win out. The thing that really pisses me off is I can see these two prick teams playing their game of the season against us!

Mick063

Reaction score
Shaun Hill looked like Sanchez....the Jets version. What a crummy quarterback.

Tre Mason was giving him some good "down and distance" as well.

Cardinals defense will interior blitz on every down. There are counters for that. The Rams threw about three bubble screens to their wide outs. All of them successful. All of them in the first half. Then they tried five step drops and shotgun formation which turned Hill into a practice dummy that wouldn't know a hot read if it slapped him in the face.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Cardinals...Hope you enjoyed feasting on that worthless statue Hill tonight.

Shaun Hill is no Russell Wilson that's for DAYUM sure.

600x399

20141124_inq_cardinals24-a.JPG

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
evergreen":3abgzc18 said:
Detroit will stand in Dallas's way as I don't see Dallas winning against both Indianapolis and Philadelphia.

chris98251

Reaction score
Complain, whine, and don't give props, Arizona has been doing this all season and found ways to win. Don't expect a let down any time soon, Arians has seemed to have the magic to push all the right buttons.

Erebus

Reaction score
I don't see what sucked about it. Their win makes it much harder for Dallas to make the playoffs and increases Fisher's chance of getting fired. They also lost another QB, making our game vs them even easier. It sounds like the perfect outcome to me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I don't know why any of you actually thought the rams would beat AZ, they never win when we want them to. I expect the whiners to lay down for the cards too. The Seahawks will do it on their own.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Erebus":1a53ymja said:
I don't see what sucked about it. Their win makes it much harder for Dallas to make the playoffs and increases Fisher's chance of getting fired. They also lost another QB, making our game vs them even easier. It sounds like the perfect outcome to me.

How many times has a Fisher led team finished within one game of 8-8? I bet he holds the record.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Well I'll contribute here, I got killed on my last post but I'll say it again...cuz I must be dumb

Giving up 140 yards rushing to Arizona is a joke, especially as they had their 2nd string then 4th string QB in the game. You'd think you'd force their QB's to make plays by loading up for the run. Rams got zero pressure on Stanton and then Lindley when they were in there. I'm not sure what the hell Long/Quinn and the rest of the first round draft choice DLine were doing but they got owned by AZ's front five. I understand they only gave up 12 points and were on the field all night, but man, in my opinion they laid an egg.

The offensive coordinator for the Rams didn't help Hill out any. When he wasn't having him hold the ball due to slow developing pass plays, he'd get 6 yards on first down with Mason, then turn around and try two screen passes on 2nd and 3rd, then punt. Someone needs to remind their TE that he can't clear out his defender before he catches the ball, flagged twice for 20 yards on the night.

I can't wait to see Pete take advantage of Bowl's propensity to bring his guys regularly. Russ could almost plan on having a guy running at him every play...and if that guy misses, Russ' got a lot of green grass behind it.

Latest posts