What are the realistic odds the next HC is successful?

Odds the new HC meets expectations?

• 10%

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 20%

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 30%

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 40%

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 50+%

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I think it would be interesting to see what expectations the collective forum has for a new regime

ccla

Reaction score
No guarantees in life, i selected 50%+ because there was no 50% option. With the talent we have and if we shed some of the non-performing members it should be better than 50%.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
Realistically, it takes at least three years for a coach to implement his scheme and draft players who fit into that scheme.

I hope the next coach is given that long for us to find out.

NJlargent

Reaction score
It is going to take several years before we get past the wildcard round. However, at least we have hope we can get there again. The next couple years will be rough, but necessary growing pains to get back to potentially being legit contenders.

flv2

Reaction score
You have to define success before you can gauge the probability of success.

This isn't a bottom tier roster. This is a slightly above average roster lacking difference makers. This is a team that should have won 10 or 11 games in 2023 had the coaching staff gotten the players better organised and motivated. This isn't a team with cash/cap problems or lacking future Draft resources. This is a team that should have playoff ambitions for 2024 and Super Bowl ambitions in 2025. You need to find the right HC and replace most of the current staff.