What if Paxton Lynch beats out Russell Wilson?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The Breh":v8inkzhz said:
bigskydoc":v8inkzhz said:
Just to show how out of touch I've been, it wasn't until yesterday that I got the joke. I was trying to figure out how a Denver QB was going to beat out RW. Didn't realize he had signed a futures contract with us. shrug
What an awful way to hear the unfortunate news.

I also see you have "Fire Cable" as a tag in your sig.
Boy have we some news for you....

I'm sure he knows. He probably keeps it there because you can never fire that guy enough.

ivotuk

Reaction score
toffee":233dprlq said:
getnasty":233dprlq said:
toffee":233dprlq said:
Paxton Lynch remains the most unimpressive recent signing, not sure what Pete and John saw in this tall stiff.

Lots of upside with no risk involved, i loved the signing.

Denver and Elway had to really mess up and Lynch had to be a really really late bloomer ..... call me a hater, but to me he has no upside.

Outside of Bradley Chubb, Elway has screwed up several recent drafts. He tried desperately to re-sign Brock Osweiler!

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
If they do end up regretting Wilson's contract, will they regret regretting his contract?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The Breh":evr8zbcb said:
bigskydoc":evr8zbcb said:
Just to show how out of touch I've been, it wasn't until yesterday that I got the joke. I was trying to figure out how a Denver QB was going to beat out RW. Didn't realize he had signed a futures contract with us. shrug
What an awful way to hear the unfortunate news.

I also see you have "Fire Cable" as a tag in your sig.
Boy have we some news for you....

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Ricardo isn't our special teams ace anymore. Please don't tell me he's gone too!

:lol:

I left it there because it was my sig from the moment I realized he was our biggest problem. Not Bevell, not Carroll...

The day he got fired, I decided to leave it there until the first day of the 2019 season, just as a reminder of how big a POS that dude was. I'm tempted to leave it until he gets fired by Gruden. Because he definitely should be fired by Gruden. :lol:

And, as SeanHawk says, you can never fire him enough.