Votes: 19 20.0%
  • Richard Sherman - Blue

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Earl Thomas - Blue

Votes: 23 24.2%

• Total voters

cacksman

Reaction score
I would do a Chancellor personally. Just signed an extension and will probably be with the team for 4+ more years. If he leaves after that, you'll probably have a different favorite player by then.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":ly5mr3bq said:
onanygivensunday":ly5mr3bq said:

I also have the white Harvin jersey, which I wear sparingly.

Probably not as sparingly as he's played this year though unless you've only worn it once.
Actually twice.

I wore it for the Vikings game for obvious reasons.

But before that, I wore it for the Bucs game... not initially, but rather I switched from my home Wilson jersey to my road Harvin at half time... and we all know what happened thereafter. :th2thumbs:

It's got some hidden power inside it. I keep it in reserve for any games that we are losing at half time.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I think Tate is going to be a priority for this team to re-sign, while Harvin is probably going the Kellen Winslow, Jr. direction. I also, honestly, sincerely, would not be entirely shocked if Richard Sherman were allowed to sign elsewhere if he asked too much, though personally I hope he stays. Russell and Earl are the cornerstones of the team, no chance they walk.

hawksmode

Reaction score
I bought an Elite 12 with my name as I think getting players sucks since they leave...get hurt....etc...12 lasts forever.

But....if I were to get one it would be Sherman...only girls get Wilson ( kidding )

Seeker

Reaction score
I'm struggling with this EXACT same problem.
Too many dope players, only so many jerseys....

Emerald12

Reaction score
I went with Wilson. He's going to be here for a good long time and is not just a great player but a great person as well. Can't go wrong with his jersey.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Get a 12, or better yet, a 12 personalized with your name/nickname.
The 12 is OUR jersey. Don't show up in some other guy's uniform!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":15wqb55n said:
Browner's jersey is going to be nice n cheap.

Too soon?
Nope
I'm still a huge Browner fan, so I'm still going to buy a Browner Jersey, and wear it proudly.

Mick063

Reaction score
You left out my favorite.

Russell Wilson white.

Love that jersey. I also have Lynch (White) and Sherman (blue).

Love the white for personal casual wear. Like the blue better on the players though.

cover-2

Reaction score
You have a great #1 jersey in Chancellor. So you don't want the most worn jersey, R. Wilson, on gameday which is I get. IMO all big name free agent signings should NEVER be purchased, unless you plan on having 5 different current player jerseys. If you want some longevity with your new jersey purchase then I would stay away from Lynch, whom is my top-3 favorite current Seahawks players, he may only have 2 years left with us before he is cut due to the wear & tear of the RB position. If you want to go opposite of Chancellor then today I would pick Tate. Sleeper jersey players would be...the upside of rookie (TE) Luke Wilson or the unlikely re-signing of the "Baddest Man on the Planet" (RT) Breno Giacomini.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
I believe every seahawks fan should have a Russell Wilson jersey. Its the staple. Who cares who has it. Everybody has the same jersey as some other guy at some point unless you buy a custom jersey. Buy what you want, who cares what anyone thinks. I say buy a matt flynn jersey

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
cover-2":3318q10a said:
You have a great #1 jersey in Chancellor. So you don't want the most worn jersey, R. Wilson, on gameday which is I get. IMO all big name free agent signings should NEVER be purchased, unless you plan on having 5 different current player jerseys. If you want some longevity with your new jersey purchase then I would stay away from Lynch, whom is my top-3 favorite current Seahawks players, he may only have 2 years left with us before he is cut due to the wear & tear of the RB position. If you want to go opposite of Chancellor then today I would pick Tate. Sleeper jersey players would be...the upside of rookie (TE) Luke Wilson or the unlikely re-signing of the "Baddest Man on the Planet" (RT) Breno Giacomini.
Marshawn lynch gone in 2 years? dont count on it unless he gets seriously injured. Matt ryan and haushka jerseys would be a cool idea

KK84

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1bih9fwa said:
I believe every seahawks fan should have a Russell Wilson jersey. Its the staple. Who cares who has it. Everybody has the same jersey as some other guy at some point unless you buy a custom jersey. Buy what you want, who cares what anyone thinks. I say buy a matt flynn jersey

Agreed. Providing you have an income that makes it possible to own multiple jerseys, 3 and 12 should be essentials for every fan.