What team do you have an irrational hate for?

chris98251

Reaction score
Steelers because before the Seahawks I was a Raiders fan, Steelers, because I am a Seahawks fan.

Cowboys, rational or irrational, there are soooooooooooooo many reasons over their history to hate them.

Broncos, if Elway isn't enough they have Manning.

49ers during the Harbaugh years, but now it's Sympathy, Sympathy is between SyphiHarbaughis and Tomsula.

Patriots, Shady Brady and Billicheat is enough.

Rams, Georgia was the reason for many years, used to be a Rams fan before Carroll was murdered by her (yes I believe that story) now we have Fisher there, enough said.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":37391tkp said:
Very similar to the niners, their fans seem to live in their own World where no other teams are the reason the Bears lost. It's always the Bears gave the game away.

Agree completely. I hate teams that live in the past, those who think that what they did 20 years ago somehow makes them relevant.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Despise Dallas like no other aports team, college or pro, that exists. There's nothing irrational about it though. The endless media blowfest over them makes me wanna :pukeface: . The whole "America's Team shit is just that, shit. That crap was 20+ years ago.

Also have always hated the Stealers and XL* made it even worse. They're a close second to the Cowpatties on my hate list.

Never hated the Donkeys til Horseface came along and started crying like the bitch he is about the crowd noise in the Kingdome. Despised them ever since. Their fans suck well, Donkey dicks.

Don't like the team in D.C. or the N.Y. Midgets either.........more east coast centric media slobbering over them.

I guess for irrational dislike the Titans would probably qualify. They should be the Houston Oilers. Dolphins, Bucs and Falcons bore the hell out of me too.

EDIT to add any team coached by Jeff Fisher though of course there's nothing irrational about that.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Cowboys. Because for some reason, there is an abundance of their fans in my family and it drives me insane.

I more so have irrational hate for certain players.

1. Rob Gronkowski (pre-SB49)
2. Clay Matthews

Ugh, so douchey.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I don't have any irrational hatreds that I can think of....Cowboys I guess...

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

The Seahawks have the most annoying players in the NFL. Sherman is a POS...what he did to Crabtree after the NFCCG two years ago is inexcusable.

The Rams might have a "cheap shot" coach, but Seattle had so many guys taking PEDs....the only guy on the entire team that had redeeming qualities now believes he should be the highest paid player in NFL history.....too much time around Sherman.

I hate the Niners as a franchise much more than the Hawks, but with the current players it's way easier to hate the Hawks.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3va0hbbj said:
The Seahawks have the most annoying players in the NFL. Sherman is a POS...what he did to Crabtree after the NFCCG two years ago is inexcusable.

How dare he try to shake Cabtree's hand and then get caught up in the heat of the moment when rebuffed.

Ramfan128":3va0hbbj said:
The Rams might have a "cheap shot" coach, but Seattle had so many guys taking PEDs....the only guy on the entire team that had redeeming qualities now believes he should be the highest paid player in NFL history.....too much time around Sherman.

Seahawks haven't had a single suspension since 2013. After Irvin moves on, they will not have a single player on their roster who has been suspended.

The Rams have had a couple players suspended since that time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cards, get sick of hearing how great they are, when they clearly choke year after year.

Niners is next level, that's a given.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Panther fan perspective-

10. Hawks-consider it a compliment, they've had the Panthers number and are a great football team.

9. Jaguars-bad blood between two expansion brethren who once thought since Florida was so "football crazed" it'd be a better spot for a franchise. HA!!

8. Steelers-they're everywhere. And annoying. Many snowbirds and/or bandwagoners that moved south like the plague. They're everywhere.

7. 49ers-a lot of underrated and unknown bad blood between the teams going back to the Panthers NFC West days when they actually dethroned the 49ers. Fans last year at the playoff game were the worst I've ever seen at a football game.

6. Patriots-duh. Panthers also feel they stole a Super Bowl and undoubtedly knew plays that hadn't been run all year before they happened.

5. Cowboys-DUH!!!

4. Redskins-the Carolinas were Redskin country until two decades ago and their stench still lingers.

3. Bucs- Division football, Warren Sapp, et al

2. Saints-Dirty city. Dirtier football team. There's also a huge difference between delusion/homerism and drunk Cajun Redneck delusion/homerism.

1. Falcons- Hate. Underrated rivalry nationally between cities and teams.

PS- truth be told, and not just catering to this site, the Rams and Cards have to be on this list as well. The Rams/Panthers played an epic playoff game and also had multiple fights in 2013 against Fisher's thugs. Cards also put a playoff beatdown on the Panthers in 2008 that felt worse than the 2005 NFCCG beatdown.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2goega23 said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

I hate the Niners as a franchise much more than the Hawks, but with the current players it's way easier to hate the Hawks.

There's something wrong with shaking an opponents hand after a game?

FFS.... "So many guys taking PED's" is the worlds biggest exaggeration. Please just give this a rest already, everyone who hates the Seahawks.

Exittium

Reaction score
Ramfan128":ndxv2y0b said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

So then its okay that your current D coach Williams is known for the bounty gate? Known to encourage causing injury players because as a team they just suck? Mean while Fisher stands by and encourages it still? I mean after all Look at the giants game, the Williams "take em out" defense showed up to try and take out ODB. Because the Rams suck couldn't come up with any other way to try and play competitively. Nothing is more disgraceful in sports than cheap shots and cheating and when an organization that's so desperate to win that it will hire someone so low as Gregg Williams they automatically become the lowest of the low.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/gregg...uts-multiple-cheap-shots-on-odell-beckham-jr/

PS PEDs doesn't encourage one individual to injure another. And your view is very exaggerated. Where as mine is backed up by facts and more importantly stats. Last year didn't the Rams defense lead the league in penalty yards? Hell if you didn't have Williams causing so many penalty yards and giving games away, maybe you'd be a worthy opponent.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah that Adderall to have better focus versus intentionally trying to injure and cheap shot opponents is huge, god forbid.

Also as stated, it's been a while, lets look at the Rams suspended player list for the last few years.

May 29, 2015 4 games Trey Watts RB St. Louis Rams

May 12, 2014 4 games (Later reinstated)[289] Stedman Bailey WR St. Louis Rams

Glass house?

Rex

Reaction score
Exittium":fsn7jnmb said:
Ramfan128":fsn7jnmb said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

So then its okay that your current D coach Williams is known for the bounty gate? Known to encourage causing injury players because as a team they just suck? Mean while Fisher stands by and encourages it still? I mean after all Look at the giants game, the Williams "take em out" defense showed up to try and take out ODB. Because the Rams suck couldn't come up with any other way to try and play competitively. Nothing is more disgraceful in sports than cheap shots and cheating and when an organization that's so desperate to win that it will hire someone so low as Gregg Williams they automatically become the lowest of the low.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/gregg...uts-multiple-cheap-shots-on-odell-beckham-jr/

PS PEDs doesn't encourage one individual to injure another. And your view is very exaggerated. Where as mine is backed up by facts and more importantly stats. Last year didn't the Rams defense lead the league in penalty yards? Hell if you didn't have Williams causing so many penalty yards and giving games away, maybe you'd be a worthy opponent.

Well lets get this straight now. Seahawks as a team lead the NFL last season in total penalties and were ahead of the Rams in total penalty yards.

Everything you say about Williams is true as is the motivation of the Rams coaching staff. Rams are tired of losing and will take that frustration out on the rest of the NFL. The Rams will do their best to knock out your best players and unapologetically so. Ask Arizona. Hopefully Wilson signs before the season because he won't escape the pass rush of the 2015 Rams.

Exittium

Reaction score
Rex":zl02bwiv said:
Exittium":zl02bwiv said:
Ramfan128":zl02bwiv said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

Well lets get this straight now. Seahawks as a team lead the NFL last season in total penalties and were ahead of the Rams in total penalty yards.

Everything you say about Williams is true as is the motivation of the Rams coaching staff. Rams are tired of losing and will take that frustration out on the rest of the NFL. The Rams will do their best to knock out your best players and unapologetically so. Ask Arizona. Hopefully Wilson signs before the season because he won't escape the pass rush of the 2015 Rams.

Your talking total. I'm talking only defensively. :th2thumbs: as for the pass rush. lawls okay :th2thumbs: :stirthepot:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":3qc1f5fz said:
Exittium":3qc1f5fz said:
Ramfan128":3qc1f5fz said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

I sense another "Who will cover the Rams?" thread... Get yer talkin done before the season because once the season starts, your team will have to rely on their play on the field to do their talking...and that never turns out well for rams fans.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rex":385spsat said:
Exittium":385spsat said:
Ramfan128":385spsat said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

Lets prune some of the Cherry Picking.

Seahawks penalties on offense for non contact infractions such as off sides, lineman lined up off the line of scrimmage.

Defensive penalties for unsportsmanlike conduct, illegal hits, late hits. Lets see how it stacks up now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There's just something hilarious about a Rams fan talking junk in a SEAHAWKS forum. Hawks have owned the Rams for years, you should be used to it by now. :roll:

Rex

Reaction score
Exittium":2myrz5t8 said:
Rex":2myrz5t8 said:
Exittium":2myrz5t8 said:
Ramfan128":2myrz5t8 said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

Your talking total. I'm talking only defensively. :th2thumbs: as for the pass rush. lawls okay :th2thumbs: :stirthepot:

Well again you have it wrong. The 2014 Seahawks defense committed more penalties (63) than the Rams defense (39) and the 2014 Seahawks defense had more penalty yards (525) than the Rams defense (422). :th2thumbs:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/phase.php?year=2014

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2c4byyuh said:
Rex":2c4byyuh said:
Exittium":2c4byyuh said:
Ramfan128":2c4byyuh said:

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

I sense another "Who will cover the Rams?" thread... Get yer talkin done before the season because once the season starts, your team will have to rely on their play on the field to do their talking...and that never turns out well for rams fans.

You have a short memory. Better recheck that 2014 loss column for the Seahawks again. :th2thumbs:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I don't really hate any NFL teams.

I guess the closest I'd get for totally irrational hatred would be the Giants. I don't like Eli, have never really liked their players, and don't like their fans.

I also won't be upset when Brady retires and the Pats return to mediocrity.

All that said I think I save most of my irrationality for liking teams, not hating them.

The Browns, Bucs, Bills, Eagles, and Dolphins are four teams I'm always rooting for a bit for some reason I'm not too sure about.