What team do you have an irrational hate for?

Chawker

Reaction score
No hate for any teams here, you have to value the spirit of a well fought battle. (Superbowl 49) Sometime when you lose you have to just tip your cap to the victor, and say "next time".
I do hate 1 coach! He should be thrown out of the NFL.

And, I still REFUSE to watch MLB because of Pete Rose. He NEVER bet against his own team. "(He BELONGS in the HOF)"

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":2fnr9hu6 said:
rideaducati":2fnr9hu6 said:
Rex":2fnr9hu6 said:
Exittium":2fnr9hu6 said:
So then its okay that your current D coach Williams is known for the bounty gate? Known to encourage causing injury players because as a team they just suck? Mean while Fisher stands by and encourages it still? I mean after all Look at the giants game, the Williams "take em out" defense showed up to try and take out ODB. Because the Rams suck couldn't come up with any other way to try and play competitively. Nothing is more disgraceful in sports than cheap shots and cheating and when an organization that's so desperate to win that it will hire someone so low as Gregg Williams they automatically become the lowest of the low.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/gregg...uts-multiple-cheap-shots-on-odell-beckham-jr/

PS PEDs doesn't encourage one individual to injure another. And your view is very exaggerated. Where as mine is backed up by facts and more importantly stats. Last year didn't the Rams defense lead the league in penalty yards? Hell if you didn't have Williams causing so many penalty yards and giving games away, maybe you'd be a worthy opponent.

Well lets get this straight now. Seahawks as a team lead the NFL last season in total penalties and were ahead of the Rams in total penalty yards.

Everything you say about Williams is true as is the motivation of the Rams coaching staff. Rams are tired of losing and will take that frustration out on the rest of the NFL. The Rams will do their best to knock out your best players and unapologetically so. Ask Arizona. Hopefully Wilson signs before the season because he won't escape the pass rush of the 2015 Rams.

I sense another "Who will cover the Rams?" thread... Get yer talkin done before the season because once the season starts, your team will have to rely on their play on the field to do their talking...and that never turns out well for rams fans.

You have a short memory. Better recheck that 2014 loss column for the Seahawks again. :th2thumbs:

You have an even shorter memory. Seattle is 17-3 against the Rams since your last playoff trip. As for your last win, when you don't have the talent, settle for trickery. You're inferior and you know it. :stirthepot:

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think my only irrational hate is for the Vikes. Maybe because they are in the mid-west and I hated having to visit that city. Not sure - no real reason to hate them but they annoy me. But then, that was the OP's question.

My other hates are totally rational and with reason: Pats, Pitt, Boys.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Chawker":10hu5nnq said:
And, I still REFUSE to watch MLB because of Pete Rose. He NEVER bet against his own team. "(He BELONGS in the HOF)"

OT but relevant to this post.

He may have never bet against his team technically, but if he bet on them 100 times during a season, what was he saying about his teams chances on the other 62 games?

You don't think those taking his bets didn't notice that trend?

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":3kgq398t said:
You have an even shorter memory. Seattle is 17-3 against the Rams since your last playoff trip. As for your last win, when you don't have the talent, settle for trickery. You're inferior and you know it. :stirthepot:

English must not be your native language? Can't get any shorter than last season!

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":7hujcxe1 said:
Maulbert":7hujcxe1 said:

English must not be your native language? Can't get any shorter than last season!

Seriously? Questioning my english? A short memory means you can ONLY recall last season. You're memory is shorter because you can't recall us kicking Ram *** for the last 10 seasons. You probably also can't recall the worst 3 year stretch in NFL history from 2007-09 when the Rams went 6-42, or the worst 5 year stretch in NFL history from 2007-11 when the Rams out-sucked even the Lions with an abysmal 15-65 record. I suppose it makes it easier to talk ****.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Rams suck, have for the last decade and will for the next.

I could care less about who had the most penalties or most penalty yards. The point was about cheap shots and trying to injure opponents better players and that stat comes up in the personal foul column and the Rams lead the league in that category. Our penalties are ticky tacky off sides and false start. Yours are for intentionally trying to injure opponents with cheap shots because your team is to weak and feeble to stand toe to toe and battle.

Face it your head coach and DC are pieces of shit.

Oh and PED's? on the two year watch list we have zero and you have two. Short memory that little fact.

We don't fear you as competition we fear you because we know if given even the slightest of a chance you would end Wilson's career and consider it a victory. I could care less about winning in game one than I care about coming out reasonably healthy.

I haven't looked it up but I wouldn't be the least surprised if the Rams were fined more than any other team last year. In fact I would make a small wager that is the case.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Here you go.

If the chart is right, looks like Colts win. Rams killed it in Week 16 with fighting. Hawks did pretty good post-season.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/2014/

eta: Actually Mathis skewers the whole chart for Indy w his $2M suspension fine. I'm not adding it by hand - so have at it those of you who are arguing over this. :D

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't really have any irrational hate.. only 3 teams I cannot stand are the Niners, Cowboys and Steelers. The rest are whatever

Vetamur

Reaction score
My only admittedly irrational hated team is the Bears.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":140v4jqc said:
Denver and Pittsburgh. Superbowl 48 did help get Denver down to irrational hate though at least. My hope is we get our shot at payback against Pittsburgh for the Bettis farewell tour in Santa Clara this February. The cold revenge couldn't be more sweet.

Yup, I hate the Stealers for the same reason. XL. Thing is, I respected them as a hard nosed, blue collar team that wasn't overly flashy and had a great defense (I'm a fan of great defense) before XL, but now I'll never like them. I can't stand them so much that I can't even agree with Mizzou on this, as I hope they never even make the playoffs for another decade. Screw letting them get to the SB again. Ever.

I also hate Dallas with a passion. I can't stand Jerry Jones. I also can't stand their punk ass fans. I think, without a doubt, the worst fan base in the NFL (tied with SF fans at certain times) due to ignorance and being clueless homers.

I won't say 49ers. Seriously, before they were good the last few years, did they really bother anyone ? Not me. I went to a game there in 2007, when Rocky Bernard dislocated Alex Smith's shoulder and Dilfer relieved him. The fans were used to losing and had a fatalistic and funny attitude. I had great conversations with fans next to me and had literally no confrontations with anyone. One dude screamed "Seahawks suck" as we walked by, but that was it, and I expect that in enemy territory. 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter, the stadium was half empty and the rest of it was Hawks fans.

It's funny, and amazing how quickly the bandwagon fans are jumping off. Long term Niners fans are ok in my book and mostly decent folks. It's the idiots the last few years, acting like they've been good forever and having to research their freaking titles to find out about real winning.

I dislike the Patriots. I honestly got to the point in the last couple of years where I respected their longevity and run of success, and I stopped disliking them. But I'm honestly tired of hearing some new scandal about cheating or bending/breaking rules. You can't have that many instances without there being truth to it. I also dislike Brady because he lied his ass off and is now acting like he's the injured party here. Be a man and take the 4 games. You know you did it. And no, this has nothing to do with them beating us. I think they beat us fair and square (although Avril having to go out with a concussion but Edelman not going through protocalls is once again annoying and unfair).

I don't hate the Raiders anymore. Just nothing there. I also don't hate the Broncos after Elway retired, but that was a hate born of getting our asses handed to us a lot. I respect Elway the player. Their fan base sucks though...I didn't realize how bad until SB 48.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Pats, Pitt, Boys seem kinda universal hated around here for those who hate with reason. Well, and Niners.

Yay.

The irrational ones are fun to read.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":2qdohw24 said:
Rex":2qdohw24 said:
Maulbert":2qdohw24 said:

Seriously? Questioning my english? A short memory means you can ONLY recall last season. You're memory is shorter because you can't recall us kicking Ram *** for the last 10 seasons. You probably also can't recall the worst 3 year stretch in NFL history from 2007-09 when the Rams went 6-42, or the worst 5 year stretch in NFL history from 2007-11 when the Rams out-sucked even the Lions with an abysmal 15-65 record. I suppose it makes it easier to talk ****.

My memory has never been in question. I even remember watching an eventual 8-8 Rams team beat the Seahawks 3 times in one season including a playoff win in Seattle. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2i87qr0d said:
Rams suck, have for the last decade and will for the next.

I could care less about who had the most penalties or most penalty yards. The point was about cheap shots and trying to injure opponents better players and that stat comes up in the personal foul column and the Rams lead the league in that category. Our penalties are ticky tacky off sides and false start. Yours are for intentionally trying to injure opponents with cheap shots because your team is to weak and feeble to stand toe to toe and battle.

Face it your head coach and DC are pieces of shit.

Oh and PED's? on the two year watch list we have zero and you have two. Short memory that little fact.

We don't fear you as competition we fear you because we know if given even the slightest of a chance you would end Wilson's career and consider it a victory. I could care less about winning in game one than I care about coming out reasonably healthy.

I haven't looked it up but I wouldn't be the least surprised if the Rams were fined more than any other team last year. In fact I would make a small wager that is the case.

You fear and that is enough. That same fear pervades your coaching staff, front office and yes your players. Rams know well how losing a starting QB can screw over a season. Been a while for the Seahawks even with all the designed plays for Wilson running. Eventually it will lead to injury and that could be against the Rams. After all the Rams on defense are designed to do just that. Rams have already been paying a high price by phantom penalties assessed by (corrupted?) officials. But Fisher and Williams insist upon playing hard and tough within the rules. That other teams and their fans are uncomfortable with that is not a concern.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":24jzu3jn said:
Maulbert":24jzu3jn said:
Rex":24jzu3jn said:
Maulbert":24jzu3jn said:

My memory has never been in question. I even remember watching an eventual 8-8 Rams team beat the Seahawks 3 times in one season including a playoff win in Seattle. :th2thumbs:

Since those three wins over a decade ago, the rams have beaten the Seahawks three times in twenty games and haven't made the playoffs. You're starting to sound like niner fan touting things that happened over a decade ago.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":25s14i3d said:
Since those three wins over a decade ago, the rams have beaten the Seahawks three times in twenty games and haven't made the playoffs. You're starting to sound like niner fan touting things that happened over a decade ago.

Rams have played the Seahawks tough in St. Louis since Fisher became HC. Deny it all you want but that is the truth. Plus the Rams are adding more talent so looking forward to making Seahawks fans tears of sadness join the rain drops next time the Rams play in Seattle.

And don't ever compare a Rams fan to a 49ers fan. Thats not even worthy of shack material.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":4y7z4dgm said:
rideaducati":4y7z4dgm said:

Rams have played the Seahawks tough in St. Louis since Fisher became HC. Deny it all you want but that is the truth. Plus the Rams are adding more talent so looking forward to making Seahawks fans tears of sadness join the rain drops next time the Rams play in Seattle.

And don't ever compare a Rams fan to a 49ers fan. Thats not even worthy of shack material.

Enjoy the rams when they play tough, I'll enjoy the W in the Seahawks win column.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":f35t5sjx said:
Rex":f35t5sjx said:
rideaducati":f35t5sjx said:

Enjoy the rams when they play tough, I'll enjoy the W in the Seahawks win column.

Then you won't enjoy it at all.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":28htfgpb said:
rideaducati":28htfgpb said:
Rex":28htfgpb said:

Then you won't enjoy it at all.

Ram fans are so cute. Even their smack talk is cute. They all talk tough between February and August and then are nowhere to be found September through January. I wonder where both of them go.