What team do you have an irrational hate for?

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
You know, Rex, I should tell you you're proceeding from a false assumption. The Rams are not feared. They're annoying. Much like you on this thread, the Rams are the fly buzzing around our head while we wrestled the 800 pound gorilla that was the 49ers. By the time I fear the Rams again, they will be in LA where they belong and you will be crying for a new franchise to steal.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":3p8znoqu said:
You know, Rex, I should tell you you're proceeding from a false assumption. The Rams are not feared. They're annoying. Much like you on this thread, the Rams are the fly buzzing around our head while we wrestled the 800 pound gorilla that was the 49ers. By the time I fear the Rams again, they will be in LA where they belong and you will be crying for a new franchise to steal.

So the fly beats your team but not the 800 lbs gorilla? Thats fly.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":371u7ipi said:
Maulbert":371u7ipi said:

There should be a minimum age for posting here. Rex would definitely fall beneath the minimum age requirement.

I think I just figured out where both curly horned goat fans go once the season starts...back to school.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":1r2drjpk said:
Rex":1r2drjpk said:
Maulbert":1r2drjpk said:

There should be a minimum age for posting here. Rex would definitely fall beneath the minimum age requirement.

I think I just figured out where both curly horned goat fans go once the season starts...back to school.

I wish that was the case but sadly, no. In fact I wish I could halve my age and even with that I would be out of school other than medical school. Homework these days has a different meaning for me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":m6hiyr0q said:
rideaducati":m6hiyr0q said:
Rex":m6hiyr0q said:
Maulbert":m6hiyr0q said:

I wish that was the case but sadly, no. In fact I wish I could halve my age and even with that I would be out of school other than medical school. Homework these days has a different meaning for me.

I don't believe you.

chris98251

Reaction score
Waiting for the L.A. move, then the Fisher firing, then the Mora or Kiffen hiring.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":350ffzy2 said:
Waiting for the L.A. move, then the Fisher firing, then the Mora or Kiffen hiring.

I pray that it doesn't happen, but the L.A. job might be one that Pete would really want.

chris98251

Reaction score
rideaducati":nz68h28s said:
chris98251":nz68h28s said:

I pray that it doesn't happen, but the L.A. job might be one that Pete would really want.

Rams ownership would never give him complete control.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1zlakass said:
rideaducati":1zlakass said:
chris98251":1zlakass said:

True story but if you need facts I could ask Alice she's my bud. Especially for all things Rams.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":1l0usro9 said:
rideaducati":1l0usro9 said:
chris98251":1l0usro9 said:

I don't think the Rams ownership knows who is in control of the rams NOW. Whoever it is, they aren't doing a good job.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2ty5g1x5 said:
chris98251":2ty5g1x5 said:
rideaducati":2ty5g1x5 said:
chris98251":2ty5g1x5 said:

I don't think the Rams ownership knows who is in control of the rams NOW. Whoever it is, they aren't doing a good job.

It's not a secret. Jeff Fisher has tactical control of the St. Louis Rams.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
I irrationally hate most NFL coaches. I look for a flaw and I hate them for it. Every game when they show the apposing team's coach on tv the ish talking starts from me. I'm not sure why.

I rationally hate the annoying as hell Dallass, Cheatriot and armPitsburg teams/fans.

I have a closet love of the Raiders seeing as I grew up in the CA bay area and always liked the old quasi-criminal/tough element the players had. Also Bo Jackson...

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":2ozazctk said:
rideaducati":2ozazctk said:
Rex":2ozazctk said:

That seems to be working well... :sarcasm_off:

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2oy4o41e said:
Rex":2oy4o41e said:
rideaducati":2oy4o41e said:
Rex":2oy4o41e said:

Yes it is if you factor in not having a starting QB for half that time.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":5ny1g7gy said:
rideaducati":5ny1g7gy said:
Rex":5ny1g7gy said:

Hmmm....

Fisher is 10-12-1 with your starter (Bradford, obviously) and 10-15 without.

:sarcasm_on: Wow, that's like night and day. :sarcasm_off:

Rex

Reaction score
hawkfan68":26cumq62 said:
A Rams fan trying to defend the Rams on a Seahawk fan board....highly irrational.

No, passing at the goal line with Beast Mode in the backfield is irrational. My posting here is inspirational. :mrgreen:

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":2s1hbvs1 said:
Rex":2s1hbvs1 said:
rideaducati":2s1hbvs1 said:
Rex":2s1hbvs1 said:

Hmmm....

Fisher is 10-12-1 with your starter (Bradford, obviously) and 10-15 without.

:sarcasm_on: Wow, that's like night and day. :sarcasm_off:

Record -wise not much of an improvement but in building the roster and coaching staff there is much improvement.