What time slot do you think we will get for Playoffs?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Steve2222":1i6iwrwp said:
SoulfishHawk":1i6iwrwp said:
So, because that's your opinion, why bother? Got it :irishdrinkers:

It’s not an opinion lol. It’s fact.

I will never return to this site again if Dallas doesn’t play Sunday afternoon. I don’t have to look it up to realize that Troy and Joe have called more games at JerryLand than any other venue in football.

The Dallas Cowboys are the most popular brand in American sports. Sunday afternoon is the prime spot for playoff games. It’s not hard to put two and two together.

Bump

LMAO

:{)

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":2drjcynt said:
SoulfishHawk":2drjcynt said:

I will never return to this site again if Dallas doesn’t play Sunday afternoon. I don’t have to look it up to realize that Troy and Joe have called more games at JerryLand than any other venue in football.

The Dallas Cowboys are the most popular brand in American sports. Sunday afternoon is the prime spot for playoff games. It’s not hard to put two and two together.
Giphy
Giphy

slateman77

Reaction score
Steve2222":gsdgq8yu said:
SoulfishHawk":gsdgq8yu said:

Bye Felicia

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":1q30laer said:
SoulfishHawk":1q30laer said:
Def. a lot of differing opinions. Guess I should have made it a poll :irishdrinkers:
I still think it will be late Sat. That being said.........fully expect to be seeing them announce Sunday late game at the end of our WIN on Sunday. Why? Because that's the only time I hope we DON'T get :lol:

A home Dallas game will be late Sunday. Dallas home games are made for Joe and Troy to call. This shouldn’t even be debated.

Whoops. Looks like they talked ol’ Joe and Troy into working Saturday night. LOL.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
KitsapGuy":ni7io9wx said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1079561585943695360[/tweet]

Pour one out for our lost homie, Steve!

Giphy

Seriously, though, I don't mind a Saturday night game. It's still prime time, it's still a late game, and it gives us an extra day for the weekend after in the case that we win it. That's a pretty solid thing in my opinion!

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":6m09v0vs said:
KitsapGuy":6m09v0vs said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1079561585943695360[/tweet]

Pour one out for our lost homie, Steve!

Giphy

Seriously, though, I don't mind a Saturday night game. It's still prime time, it's still a late game, and it gives us an extra day for the weekend after in the case that we win it. That's a pretty solid thing in my opinion!

Primetime Saturday!!!

:irishdrinkers:

seabowl

Reaction score
Steve2222":1bzwy7n0 said:
It’s not a guess when you’ve been watching football for 25 years and the Dallas Cowboys ALWAYS get Fox’s Top crew (Which would be Sunday 4pm EST) for big games.

This is essentially wondering who is going to play on Thanksgiving and debating if Detroit and Dallas will be two of the teams.
There’s nothing to talk about. We play LA or Chicago, we will play Saturday Night. We play Dallas, we play Sunday afternoon

This isn’t even considering it will be a 4 vs 5 matchup, i.e. better than 3 vs 6.

Maybe 25 more years watching and you'll get it right. Just kidding.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m enjoying this on many levels.

Most of all, I won’t have to use 24 hrs of PTO, I can drive home Sunday and be fully recovered for work Monday.

We all need to be on the look out for ....
......Steve2222.2

:{)

253hawk

Reaction score
Saturday isn't terrible, but that's 1 less day to prep for a road game. At least it will be late with that primetime feel.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Well damn. They better win now since I’ll have to stay up until after 3 on my vacation to watch it.

UK Seahawks fans, I feel your pain.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You guys are awesome, such fun reading today. After being off 5 days at work, was looking forward to this particular thread. Because, you know, we are all naive to actually think that the game would be anything OTHER than Sunday afternoon. It's not a guess, it's FACT. 25 years of watching football makes you some expert who actually knows what time the games are. I mean, this shouldn't even be debated right? :2thumbs:
FACT is that none of us knew when the game would be. Anyway, pure gold.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":23dj14h3 said:
You guys are awesome, such fun reading today. After being off 5 days at work, was looking forward to this particular thread. Because, you know, we are all naive to actually think that the game would be anything OTHER than Sunday afternoon. It's not a guess, it's FACT. 25 years of watching football makes you some expert who actually knows what time the games are. I mean, this shouldn't even be debated right? :2thumbs:
FACT is that none of us knew when the game would be. Anyway, pure gold.

That sums it up fairly well. I mean, a Dallas home playoff game always gets the Sunday afternoon slot, right?

I guess he should have watched 26 years of football.

Latest posts