Which Home game do you think will be the best / exciting?

Which Home game do you think will be the best matchup?

• Sep 11 Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Sep 25 49ers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct 16 Falcons

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Nov 7 Bills

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Nov 20 Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dec 04 Panthers

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Dec 15 Rams

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Dec 24 Cardinals

Votes: 20 23.5%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Panthers without question. In NO circumstance will that punk azz sore loser EVER WIN AGAIN IN OUR HOUSE!

sutz

Reaction score
Had to go with the Kitties. Cam had a good season, but in the end he showed what a pansy he is.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2tdupk0p said:
Panthers without question. In NO circumstance will that punk azz sore loser EVER WIN AGAIN IN OUR HOUSE!

That's right! :thirishdrinkers: Make him pay!!

RussB

Reaction score
Aros":us1pukkn said:
Hell be rolling around on the floor crying like he did against the broncos when LOB is through with him :lol: :lol: :lol:

drdiags

Reaction score
I vote Cardinals. They are the division champs who kicked off in the team's butt last time they were here (though the Seahawks returned the favor in Arizona). They have fared well here since the embarrassment they vowed would never happen again.

Panthers, Bills and Dolphins. Panthers, because they are the new NFC Champions and the two AFC East teams because it has been awhile since they have been here. Last thing I remember about the Bills here is they kicked butt, with razzle-dazzle fake FG stuff to rub it in at the end. Back in Holmgren's time I believe.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for voting and thoughts. I did expect Panthers to be the "winner" but not in such a dominant fashion!!!

I think the Cards game may become much bigger matchup but that late in the season it may also be a dud as it doesn't really matter.

I think Bills will be a really good team this year and a tough matchup on MNF always carries a lot of interest.

Either way I hope every home game is awesome and we go 8-0

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Cards and Panthers are the obvious choices, but for sheer fun factor? Gotta go with Buffalo.

It's Monday night football for starters where the Seahawks reign supreme. I expect us to only have maybe 1 loss at that point so we will be off to our best start since the SB winning season. I love seeing these teams we don't get to play every year and growing up in the 90's I have a soft spot for the bills and their tragic 0-4 superbowl run so I've always liked them. I like Rex Ryan as a character, although now that he's doing some opening thing for Tronald Dump maybe not so much anymore. Only thing that could have made it better is if Harvin didn't retire and Kam got a chance to lay him out.

I just feel like that is going to be a fun crazy game.