Who here have the most creative .NET usernames?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2y9e835b said:
MissoulaHawkFan":2y9e835b said:
Peaches is my fav - just because Frank Zappa was a cool mo'fo. I got the reference - but alas, I'm 30 and not 25.

Let's meet up. I don't know what you have going on tonight but....could you cancel?

Peaches is sleepless, it appears. Any good excuses? :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2rexc7ls said:
peachesenregalia":2rexc7ls said:
MissoulaHawkFan":2rexc7ls said:
Peaches is my fav - just because Frank Zappa was a cool mo'fo. I got the reference - but alas, I'm 30 and not 25.

Let's meet up. I don't know what you have going on tonight but....could you cancel?

Peaches is sleepless, it appears. Any good excuses? :)

Obviously that doiley that she has been working on for the last 5 years needs to be finished. After all, 5 years is a bit much for a 6 inch round doiley. :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

dunceface

Reaction score
My vote would be for Currystopstheruns, Hawk strap, and Bob Loblaw because Arrested Development is one of my all time favorite shows!

Honorable mention: Donko Spurts

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":21uiytgf said:
Thepeelsessions":21uiytgf said:
Roland and Ivotuk, hands down. Stephen King is a genius, and I'm originally from Alaska, so Ivotuk is easily relateable.

I've had the same moniker for years. I love PJ Harvey (her early stuff, especially), and it's the title to her live album. It is all demos for the John Peel show. It's played out, so I'm thinking about changing it up soon.

Uh Huh Us
Let Seattle Shake
White Chalk
To Bring You My Glove
This Is Glove
Oh My Glover
Send His Glove To Me
Chris Henry Lee
Man-Size
C'Mon Billy McMullen
We Float
50 Ft. Queen Anne
Meet Ze Monstar
Seahawks In My Dreams
Dang, I never realized how many PJ tracks could translate to Seattle. I'm diggin the Payton and Jesse Williams references!

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Is This Desire?, Dry, and Dance Hall At Louse Point, among others, were hard to parody. Not to mention Rub Til It Bleeds. (o_O)

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3q2w01lh said:
Is This Desire?, Dry, and Dance Hall At Louse Point, among others, were hard to parody. Not to mention Rub Til It Bleeds. (o_O)
Haha, rub til it bleeds. Good choice sir! "Water" is my favorite Harvey track by far. "One Time too Many" is up there as well. Getting a play on Water should be easy!

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":11h7gf4e said:
Are you guys considering 'Henry Lee' to be a PJ Harvey track? I consider it a Nick Cave track with Harvey guesting on vocals.

You're not wrong, but to be pedantic, it's a decades-old Trad Folk number:

[youtube]DoEG8SRiNn8[/youtube]

Dick Justice, mann. Dick Justice. Plus Harry Smith and Moe Asch. Toin it upp. :lol:

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Also, this, from one of the great big-voiced female vocalists, replete with a solid comedy intro:

[youtube]TB5SBpyFKDw[/youtube]

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Uhhhh, can we steer this back to a Seahawks.NET username topic?

We're diverging toward Lounge Land...

:mrgreen: