Who is broadcasting Hawks preseason

Reaction score
Seahawks.com shows that NFL Network will be broadcasting both of the home preseason games, but doesn't list anything for the third game against the Packers yet.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
iirc... the NFL Network and NBC (KING 5), locally in the Seattle area.

Last edited:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Doesn't Fox 13 usually do the broadcasts? Has that changed? At least for local games. Over here in eastern Washington and northern Idaho it's Fox 28.

As far as the broadcasting crew we have this new gal Katie Scott, joined with KJ and Michael Robinson. Michael Bennett and Paul Silvi down on the field.

We'll see. I'm curious to hear what KJ has to say. The rest of them are mutable. Ill give them a chance.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Where can I watch in Norfolk VA where I will be from next Monday until 12/15? Hopefully I can find a friendly sports bar for regular season games, but I don't expect to see preseason games that way. Hellllpppp! :)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Where can I watch in Norfolk VA where I will be from next Monday until 12/15? Hopefully I can find a friendly sports bar for regular season games, but I don't expect to see preseason games that way. Hellllpppp! :)
I don't know about the last preseason game, but the NFL Network is broadcasting this week's game against the Vikings and next week's game against the Cowboys.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fox 13 lost the contract for Seahawks coverage to KING 5 this year. I am just thankful they are still doing pregame/postgame coverage as Aaron Levine is my favorite local sports director not named Paul Silvi.

This was an email I sent to Aaron after I heard they would not be the official Seahawks station...

Hi Aaron,

Big fan of your outstanding coverage of the Seahawks over the years. I recently heard about the Seahawks moving back to KING 5. I immediately went into a panic. "Oh no! Does this mean Aaron Levine won't be covering the Seahawks in any capacity anymore?" Please tell me that isn't true. I so enjoyed your team coverage with yourself, Wyman and Babs. Will you still be able to offer any type of Seahawks-related coverage outside of your Sunday night sport recap show at 10pm?

Regardless, I have always admired your professionalism, integrity and intelligence. You have been my favorite local sports director/broadcaster for many years.

Good luck to you and I hope to see you waxing philosophically on the Hawks this Fall and beyond.

Respectfully,

Todd Breda

His response...

Thanks so much, Todd!

The only thing that changes is preseason games will now be on KING 5. We’ll still have the majority of regular season games on FOX with our postgame shows each week, although they might look slightly different since we can’t put our desk out there anymore. Analysts are TBD as well. Hopefully everything will work out, but I don’t think things will change that drastically.

We will also have a weekly Seahawks show… just not sure it will be on Saturday nights. That’s up in the air for now.

Really appreciate your kind words. All the best to you.

Go Hawks!!