Who ya got in the final 4?

Rat

Reaction score
I've got Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Northern Iowa, San Diego State.

Wisconsin over Northern Iowa in the Finals.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
mistaowen":ixyq7859 said:
Wisconsin, Duke, Kansas, and Virginia. Pick Kansas to win it all every year. Don't really think they'll beat Kentucky but the NCAA tournament is crazy. Have a hard time picking against Michigan State since they turn it on every year in the tourney, they just aren't good enough yet.

Who are some are your upsets?
I've got 14 Albany beating 3 Oklahoma - 22-10 record gets a 3 seed? Albany is hot winning 19 of last 20.
11 Ole Miss beating 6 Xavier - Took Kentucky to overtime and have some real good guards.
13 Eastern Washington beating 4 Georgetown - EW averages almost 81 points a game, like the fast paced offense

Just guessing you don't watch much college basketball. It's Kansas' weakest team in a decade, even Self said it in a press conference after a loss this year. They most likely lose to Wichita tomorrow. I've watched KU close to a dozen times this season, talent wise, they are closer to a 7 seed than a 2 seed. They just don't have much outside of Ellis and Frank Mason. Doesn't help that Alexander is suspended, but he wasn't doing much when he was playing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Man Arizona looked good today and Cincy hung with Kentucky for a good long while. Arizona could beat them. Unfortunately, I think they won't but it did give me hope.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Kentucky, Virginia, Arizona, Gonzaga. Day 3, so far so good.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2wmikvw9 said:
Gonzaga looking a lot sharper in the early going vs. Iowa than they did vs. ND St. the other night. Would LOVE for you to be right about them.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1aewzju8 said:
Jazzhawk":1aewzju8 said:
Gonzaga looking a lot sharper in the early going vs. Iowa than they did vs. ND St. the other night. Would LOVE for you to be right about them.
Well, my Virginia bracket is busted, but the others are looking good still.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1bs907jo said:
mistaowen":1bs907jo said:
Wisconsin, Duke, Kansas, and Virginia. Pick Kansas to win it all every year. Don't really think they'll beat Kentucky but the NCAA tournament is crazy. Have a hard time picking against Michigan State since they turn it on every year in the tourney, they just aren't good enough yet.

I've got 14 Albany beating 3 Oklahoma - 22-10 record gets a 3 seed? Albany is hot winning 19 of last 20.
11 Ole Miss beating 6 Xavier - Took Kentucky to overtime and have some real good guards.
13 Eastern Washington beating 4 Georgetown - EW averages almost 81 points a game, like the fast paced offense

Just guessing you don't watch much college basketball. It's Kansas' weakest team in a decade, even Self said it in a press conference after a loss this year. They most likely lose to Wichita tomorrow. I've watched KU close to a dozen times this season, talent wise, they are closer to a 7 seed than a 2 seed. They just don't have much outside of Ellis and Frank Mason. Doesn't help that Alexander is suspended, but he wasn't doing much when he was playing.

Bye bye KU. Self had them playing over their heads. Wichita was just the better team.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I had VA, KY, AZ and Gonzaga.

KY over VA in the final.

Picked Eastern to beat Georgetown, Wichita State to beat Kansas and Irvine over Lousiville soooo. I suck.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
In one of my brackets i got 3 of the 4: Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Duke.

Anyone in here put Michigan State in their final four? Btw, Izzo is a genius. IMO best coach in all of sports at the moment.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Dang! My heart was telling me to pick Wisconsin and Mich St in the final four but I went with my head. At least I got Kentucky and Duke right.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":ehtqsvaj said:
mistaowen":ehtqsvaj said:

I watch plenty of college basketball, I just pick Kansas every year. Have for a long time now even when they're noticeably weak. My buddy always picks Cuse and a few others always go UCONN, just how we make our brackets. Truthfully didn't see them making it past Wichita, there's a reason they duck playing them. I never do high money brackets so I don't take them too seriously.

Kentucky beats ND 9/10 times but ND played a hell of a game. Thought they had it, felt for them after the game.
Like I said about Michigan State, makes no sense where it comes from, but every year Izzo gets those guys going in the tournament. Awesome coach.

Should be a great final four. I think I'm pulling for Wisconsin.

CPHawk

Reaction score
RApollos":a237yqr2 said:
On Wisconsin

They should just change their name to Hickory. Maybe Decker can go by Jimmy, and some scrum on the bench can be Ollie.