Who's your favorite "no name" Seahawk of all time?

chawkjones

Reaction score
James Jones, has nothing to do with the last name but all to do with my first Seahawks game in the Kingdome, he ran a kick off back against the Chiefs and the place rocked you could feel the concrete shake under your feet, great experience for a country kid :D the guy could flat out fly down the field.

The Detroit Lions selected Jones in the first round (thirteenth pick overall) of the 1983 NFL Draft,[11] and he played for the Lions from 1983 to 1988.[12] Jones started off for the Lions blocking for Billy Sims but became the featured back for the Lions in 1985 when Sims was injured. Jones played with Garry James from 1986 to 1988 and the tandem became known as the "James Gang." Jones' best game with the Lions was in week 1 of 1986 in a 13–10 win over the Vikings; he rushed for 174 yards on thirty-six carries and was recognized as the NFC offensive player of the week for his performance.

Jones was traded to the Seattle Seahawks in 1989 for defensive back Terry Taylor, and he finished his NFL career with the Seahawks in 1992. Jones finished his ten-season NFL career having played in 135 games, started ninety-one of them, rushed for 3,626 yards and twenty-six touchdowns on 1,010 carries, and caught 318 passes for 2,641 yards and ten touchdowns

Hyak

Reaction score
SirTed":3gs38kps said:
Brian Blades
Tommy Kane
Derrick Fenner

Not really my favorite "unsung" heroes...but all three were AT LEAST accused of murder, and were all on the roster together at one time. Pretty epic. Take that, New England!!!!

Well done.

:stirthepot:

Hyak

Reaction score
How about Herman "Thunderfoot" Weaver? He was a substitute PE teacher when I was went to Issaquah Junior High back in the early 80's.