Why not Walt??

gowazzu02

Reaction score
im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

Big Walt tell us about your best training camp experience?--"well I never actually went to training camp, I held out, stayed home pushed my SUV around then showed up opening day and stepped in and dominated"

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":1wgsy7gw said:
I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.

That's like saying Bill Gates might not be able to teach people about computers because he's super intelligent.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3g60802f said:
Hollandhawk":3g60802f said:
I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.

That's like saying Bill Gates might not be able to teach people about computers because he's super intelligent.

Most of us wouldn't understand what he's saying.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Walt was one in a million. But you can’t hire him because he would be too difficult to fire if need be

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2li7vjpr said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2li7vjpr said:
Hollandhawk":2li7vjpr said:

Most of us wouldn't understand what he's saying.
So we just take it for granted that Big Walt isn't skookum enough to impart with a few tricks of the trade. LOL

Smellyman

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2pneyqh6 said:
im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

Big Walt tell us about your best training camp experience?--"well I never actually went to training camp, I held out, stayed home pushed my SUV around then showed up opening day and stepped in and dominated"

So true.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Smellyman":e2csnsj2 said:
gowazzu02":e2csnsj2 said:

So true.

Anyone here hear Walt speak on 950 KJR. He makes sense to me.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
That would be so cool if Walt and Ray came in and finished the final step to our fate to a dynasty, :2thumbs:

Listening to Ray, he'd make the better coach though IMO.

Geologic

Reaction score
I want Walt too, but sometimes players don't make the best coaches.

Though I hope we still hire him and he's a great coach