Wilson: $26m this year, 204 total yards.

John63

Reaction score
Smellyman":1nhtg4l5 said:
I don't care about stats but handcuffing yourself while dragging an anchor with a piano on your back is maddening.

Ahh are you talking game plan or a player.

John63

Reaction score
poly1274":31isjhtm said:
John63":31isjhtm said:
poly1274":31isjhtm said:
He’s not even top 5 QB or even in Top 20 nfl players

Who are you talking about?

Mostly everyone on here is saying RW is top 5 QB or should be in Top 20 players of NFL 2019.

I’m saying no.

Ahh so your trolling, because the facts and stats say your wrong.

John63

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2to10hiq said:
Any QB that can win games behind the crappiest pass blocking in the league is worth 26 million.

This is the kind of blocking that ruined David Carr.

Wilson has never had a pas blocking oline ranked higher than 22nd and has had the worse ranked 2 times and has avg 26th over his time here. Yet he has the 2nd best QB rating in league history, with one more td will be amongst top 5 in fastest to 200 tds. Also the only player in NFL history to account for over 80% of total yards and over 95% of total tds in a season. These and other facts are why he is top 5.

poly1274

Reaction score
John63":letupvss said:
poly1274":letupvss said:
John63":letupvss said:
poly1274":letupvss said:

Mostly everyone on here is saying RW is top 5 QB or should be in Top 20 players of NFL 2019.

I’m saying no.

I'm not trolling. I don't see How wilson is Top 5 or even top 10 QB

Winning has nothing to do with Top QB's.
Stats = TOP QB's.

John63

Reaction score
poly1274":5m9aiift said:
John63":5m9aiift said:
poly1274":5m9aiift said:
John63":5m9aiift said:

I’m saying no.

Stats = TOP QB's.

Well if you read my post before this one you would see the stats but I will make it easy for you,

Only player in nfl history to account for over 80% of a team's offensive yards and over 95% of tds in a season.

2nd best career qb rating in nfl history.

1 of only 2 QBs with over a 100 career qb rating.

top 5 fastest to 200 tds

I can go on but for any objective non troll that is enough.

poly1274

Reaction score
John63":2woz2hrr said:
poly1274":2woz2hrr said:
John63":2woz2hrr said:
poly1274":2woz2hrr said:

I’m saying no.

Stats = TOP QB's.

Well if you read my post before this one you would see the stats but I will make it easy for you,

Only player in nfl history to account for over 80% of a team's offensive yards and over 95% of tds in a season.

top 5 fastest to 200 tds

Idk what ur looking at I only look at http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/2018/sort/qbr

John63

Reaction score
poly1274":2nwkekxe said:
John63":2nwkekxe said:
poly1274":2nwkekxe said:
John63":2nwkekxe said:

Stats = TOP QB's.

top 5 fastest to 200 tds

Idk what ur looking at I only look at http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/2018/sort/qbr

ahh so your idea of top 5 or whatever is based on one stat, form 1 year. Let me help you and I will first show 2018 Hmm interesting I guess Brady is not a top 5 QB either, nor Rodgers, But MItchel Trabisky is really. So lets break apart this dream of yours, Mitchell Trabisky is a top 5 QB by your way of looking at it, he who had a 2-1 TD to int ratio and only threw for 24 tds, on a 7.4 yard avg, with a qb rating of 70.8 is top 5 over a guy who through for 35 tds with a 5-1 td to int ratio, and over 8 ypa and a qb rating of 110.9 or a guy who threw for 32 tds with a 2.5 td to int ratio, and 8.5 ypa, and a Qb rating of 105.5. Really yeah The Rating for a QB has always been QB rating not QBR. For one QBR is not factual it is based on a person opinion on how important a play is. An opinon, QB rating is based on facts

here shows QB rating notice who #3 is

[url}https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_/season/2018/seasontype/2/table/passing/sort/QBRating/dir/desc[/url]

Here is TDs notice who #4 is https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/play...table/passing/sort/passingTouchdowns/dir/desc

now career notice who number 2 is and notice the only 2 over 100
https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-rating

Again I can show more but you get the FACTS.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
poly1274":1dhm4000 said:
John63":1dhm4000 said:
poly1274":1dhm4000 said:
John63":1dhm4000 said:

I’m saying no.

Stats = TOP QB's.
This is rubbish! Winning is the ultimate measuring stick. Stats are for F”@$$$6 fantasy football. This sort of thinking is just wrong. You need to pick a team in the gutter and cheer for them unconditionally for Twenty some ought years to appreciate what is going on with the Seahawks under Pete Carrol. Russell Wilson is going to be Hall of Fame QB. People better start sitting back and enjoying that while they can! Just remember this, You don’t know you are in the good ole’ days till they are gone! I’m so tired of all this S”@,!

John63

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1oeafvd5 said:
poly1274":1oeafvd5 said:

Welcome to the board, Andrew Luck. I see you're still trying to compete with Wilson. Enjoy retirement. :irishdrinkers:

Lol

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":28acujvz said:
Re: Wilson: $26m this year, 204 total yards.

Andrew Luck: $18.4 million 0 yards 1 bag of chips and 2 jars of salsa washed down with 1 pint of tears of pain.
:lol: :2thumbs:

massari

Reaction score

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This fascination with stats is next level stupid. Stats don't win games. We just had like 7000 yards put up on us and won the game. Held them to 3 points all 2nd half. Put up all the stats you want, if you can't finish you lose, period.

xray

Reaction score
He's lucky too get that much yardage with an OL that pathetic . " the legion of swiss cheese " indeed !

rjdriver

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1s7cgnyr said:
He's not lucky. He's one of the best QB's in football.

Agreed!

Which is exactly why the coaching staff should be burning the midnight oil trying to find more effective ways to use him, especially earlier in games.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Whenever the topic is about Russ, you cant have a real discussion about him. Its always one end of the spectrum. He is either Jesus to some or Satan to others. You cant ever have a civil conversation. Russ topics have become like religion and political conversations.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You're right Rj, not using a guy to match his talents makes no sense. Or to match what personnel he has in front of him. This team SUCKS at pass blocking, period. Figure it out and change up the offense a little.
Or, just run the crap out of the ball.........effectively.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":12s42qbj said:
Whenever the topic is about Russ, you cant have a real discussion about him. Its always one end of the spectrum. He is either Jesus to some or Satan to others. You cant ever have a civil conversation. Russ topics have become like religion and political conversations.

Largely because common sense is all to uncommon. it's become like a super power in its rarity.

Latest posts