Wilson to have MRI tonight on knee

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1ss3pkse said:
bigskydoc":1ss3pkse said:
FlyingGreg":1ss3pkse said:
We have a lot of internet doctors in this forum.

:p

And one or two real ones. :D

Yes. But they have no access to his MRI or anything else.

Purely speculative. I respect the knowledge, but truth is you are not in the know.

Will see what the team says.

Russell told the public via the press conference, he'll be playing next week.

Sign37now

Reaction score
iigakusei":2zhk95ve said:
Sign37now":2zhk95ve said:
He will never survive the season behind this line.
This injury had nothing to do with the line and everything to do with him not throwing the ball away.

Bullshit! If he can't dump the ball off quick he is running for his life and each and every little ding he takes will take it's toll on him, Ankle, now a knee, His famous mobility is being taken away and it's gonna get him killed. Thank God we have an early bye week this year..

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sign37now":2w14e6yg said:
iigakusei":2w14e6yg said:
Sign37now":2w14e6yg said:
This injury had nothing to do with the line and everything to do with him not throwing the ball away.

Bullshit! If he can't dump the ball off quick he is running for his life and each and every little ding he takes will take it's toll on him, Ankle, now a knee, His famous mobility is being taken away and it's gonna get him killed. Thank God we have an early bye week this year..

What's b.s. is you not understanding the play he got hurt on had nothing to do with the line. Nothing.

Did you watch the game?

A gimpy QB in his 5th year needs to know to get rid of the ball there.

He wasn't in the pocket. He had 5 seconds to just dump it out of bounds.

Silly to blame the OL on that one. But it seems crapping on the OL is the narrative here, even when we dominate

HawkGA

Reaction score
Basis4day":5k363p7z said:
bigskydoc":5k363p7z said:
FlyingGreg":5k363p7z said:
We have a lot of internet doctors in this forum.

And one or two real ones. :D

I know fans want something comforting by an expert. But i dislike medical analysis my people who are not treating him.

Especially when the game isn't even over yet so you know he hasn't really been looked at.

HawkGA

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3r7uuhq1 said:
Sign37now":3r7uuhq1 said:
iigakusei":3r7uuhq1 said:
Sign37now":3r7uuhq1 said:

What's b.s. is you not understanding the play he got hurt on had nothing to do with the line. Nothing.

Did you watch the game?

Silly to blame the OL on that one. But it seems crapping on the OL is the narrative here, even when we dominate

To be fair, finding the line not be responsible for this injury AND the statement that he won't survive the season behind this OL are not mutually exclusive.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sign37now":8r7lejj4 said:
iigakusei":8r7lejj4 said:
Sign37now":8r7lejj4 said:

Russ had plenty of time today.

O-line was not a problem.

Sometimes injuries happen. Those of us who have watched football for a few years understand this.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score

Did you watch the game?

To be fair, finding the line not be responsible for this injury AND the statement that he won't survive the season behind this OL are not mutually exclusive.

Nope. He doesn't get off that easy.

He called b.s. to a comment that the injury was the fault of the O line.

Wrong.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Being nervous about the line, all things considered, is fine.

Predicting RW's death seems a bit strange considering they have performed ok and they have Ifedi coming back.

If anything, you would think a hawks fan would be cautiously hopeful regarding the oline.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm still not getting my hopes up. If he survives that hit with only a very mild sprain he really is connected to some spiritual being.

Sign37now

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1h1vax6r said:
Sign37now":1h1vax6r said:
iigakusei":1h1vax6r said:
Sign37now":1h1vax6r said:

Did you watch the game?

Yes, I watched the game, just I have every game for the last 20 years. My point is he is going to get killed behind this line, one hit at a time. Russ is used to running around and making spectacular plays but when is gimped he can't do it. Sure he should have thrown it away but my point is he is going to get killed this year behind this line if they don't get their shit together. It's in his nature to try and make the play but if he can't physically do it, he's not thinking about that in the moment. This line is going to take it's toll on him and I am thankful for an early bye week,

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
I thought the OL looked terrific most of the time, one of the many position groups that excelled.

A good sign of what was to come was the very first play, a big run by CM, when Sowell flat pancaked his guy; and then as the guy was trying to get back up he did it again!

edit, may have been the third play but anyway, it was a great effort

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2k88kldp said:
Sign37now":2k88kldp said:
iigakusei":2k88kldp said:
Sign37now":2k88kldp said:

Did you watch the game?

You are right it had nothing to do with the oline. But you don't throw the ball away on third down just outside of field goal range.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I got an idea for those who think RW should just sit out because a team has a great DL so that means he will get hurt. Why don't we just not play next week and just forfeit the game so all can rest and be healthy after the bye.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":4hq7n6nr said:
I got an idea for those who think RW should just sit out because a team has a great DL so that means he will get hurt. Why don't we just not play next week and just forfeit the game so all can rest and be healthy after the bye.

2-2 going into the bye with everyone rested for a couple of weeks? Sounds awesome to me. Also, #FireBevell simply because.

/sarcasm

Wartooth

Reaction score
Right on, IndyHawk...
It sure would be nice to get Home Field in the playoffs, if it comes to that.
If he can play, he should play...
What would they be saving him for? The easy games?!
Someone should develop a new kind of tough ass nail...
Just so they can name it after Russell.