Reaction score
pmedic920":tyvd5f76 said:
CALIHAWK1":tyvd5f76 said:
pmedic920":tyvd5f76 said:
CALIHAWK1":tyvd5f76 said:
pmedic920 said:
CALIHAWK1 said:
pmedic920 said:
Zeb made me DVDs of the 3 games I got to attend this year.
Houston, Atlanta and the NFCCG. I'm fixing to watch them. Probably 2-3 times each. My Super Bowl bluray just shipped so I'll have that soon.
We are still getting plenty of love on the NFLN too. I'm good for awhile still.

Is it a compilation of highlights or just the games themselves?

Not sure about the BluRay.
The ones Zeb made me are the games. I think he skipped the commercials. Each one is on a separate disc.

Dude bro, you know I love you and Im hard timing you but, doesnt Wally world have tivo for sale. :)

I have Direct TV. with whole home DVR. I messed up the recording of the Houston game. We forgot to record Atlanta and. I just wanted the NFCCG.
ZEB was nice to me and made the DVDs. He doesn't judge people on where the buy groceries. :)

I kid cause I care. All that stems from union threads with others in the area. In Texas as far as I know unions arent a big deal. Ironically I may have an opp in Dallas Im strongly considering but the wife isnt as sure.

Two things bro.
#1 instead of wasting time messin with me, you should be planning a party. Wife and I are fixin to book flight n room for opening nite. Probably will stay through Tue.

Texas is a right to work state.
There are unions but the guy right next to you probably ain't in it. Very little bargaining power.
That being said the Texas economy is strong and so is the job market.
Texas ain't for everybody, but it's been good to me.

I know it aint for everyone but, Im blue collar. There are a few good blue collar places but they are losing power and are few and far between. Add the cost of living and even those jobs arent that great. I can make there what I make here in my field and well you know. Youre already there. Im an avid golfer in a state with two months of sunshine.

Besides Hawks won the SB. My work here is done.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well seeing how we have totally hijacked this thread.
Come on down.
I'm only bout 2 1/2 hrs from Dallas. Scott is bout the same. There is a solid Texas 12 group.
Would be real easy to get together 3-4 times a year.

Subzero717

Reaction score
On topic If the game was on Feb 2 and I got back to town 5 and today is the 28th, I have rewatched it at least 20 times. So no. No withdrawl.