Worst Officiating Since SBXL*

Rainger

Reaction score
This is the scam by the refs. They are bad both ways, so many of you don't see the agenda. Because u see bad calls both ways you don't look deep enough to see what bad calls are called where and when.

Even the post games guys on 710 were saying it isn't what is called it is when it is called in the game. I agree there were some shit calls on SF (the taunting call) but fact is the calls all went to keep SF drives alive or to stop Seattle drives.

If you DVR'd it go back and stop being an apoplectic for the NFL and the refs and you will see another rigged game by the refs for the National fixed League.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Jville":3kvc687g said:
Aros":3kvc687g said:
I am willing to admit I am wrong, again, it was my perception based on watching the game at a restaurant full of 12's. I will re-watch the game on DVR tonight and most likely agree it wasn't as one-sided as it appeared on first glance.

STILL...They (the refs) did not earn their paychecks in this game period.

What about the broadcast team?

Really? Griping about the broadcast team? Turn the volume down if you don't like what they are saying. Some folks just like to whine about anything.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
To start this,......I want to say my wife is a die-hard (longtime) 49ers fan.

But after the first quarter,............I asked if she would tell me ANY big play for the 'Niner's offense,..........that DIDN'T involve the officials.

She told me three. One in the first half. A couple of passes,...and Gore's gouging in the fourth quarter.

There were some HUGE plays that went the Niner's way.

PLEASE.

Let these guys come to Seattle in January.

PLEASE.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
rainger":3ivv21xa said:
This is the scam by the refs. They are bad both ways, so many of you don't see the agenda. Because u see bad calls both ways you don't look deep enough to see what bad calls are called where and when.

Even the post games guys on 710 were saying it isn't what is called it is when it is called in the game. I agree there were some shit calls on SF (the taunting call) but fact is the calls all went to keep SF drives alive or to stop Seattle drives.

If you DVR'd it go back and stop being an apoplectic for the NFL and the refs and you will see another rigged game by the refs for the National fixed League.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that the world isn't out to get you.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rainger":130f1vzx said:

Oh come on. :lol:

There were some iffy calls, but some bonehead mistakes on our part as well.

We lost this game because we kept shooting ourselves in the foot, a la the Colts game.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
It was poorly called on both sides, those guys should be fired! I agree on it being the worst since the SB. Every time the Hawks would get something going, they would throw a flag. Just let them play the game for god sakes!

Rainger

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2on3bxyn said:
rainger":2on3bxyn said:

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that the world isn't out to get you.
What percentage of the general population do you think are honest have honor and would never do anything wrong?? Is it 50% 60% 70%??? therefore some percentage of the population is not.

But many naïve people all think that that the Refs are %100 honest, honorable and would never try to fix a game or change a score. Give me a break. so only the NBA ever had a corrupt official in all of sport over all the years. I am not the delusional one here.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Not even close .XL is the standard for all poorly games are called

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
rainger":3m7ltg3r said:
What percentage of the general population do you think are honest have honor and would never do anything wrong?? Is it 50% 60% 70%??? therefore some percentage of the population is not.

But many naïve people all think that that the Refs are %100 honest, honorable and would never try to fix a game or change a score. Give me a break. so only the NBA ever had a corrupt official in all of sport over all the years. I am not the delusional one here.

I have a dim view of the human condition and I distrust people. With that said, conspiracy theorists seem to basically operate on a theory of reverse Occam's razor, and think that the theory that requires the most assumptions is the most likely one.

Any large-scale conspiracy would be incredibly difficult to both (1) pull off and (2) keep under wraps and have nobody say anything. Incompetence is a way, way, WAY more likely scenario. It's not that I don't think that people would agree to conspire for the right price; it's that it's super unlikely that they would do it this successfully.

And that doesn't even speak to the ridiculous risk:reward ratio the NFL would be conducting in fixing games. They would optimize profit a bit for the risk of the entire league itself? Sounds legit.

Gonna have to take the tinfoil hat off, dude.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
At the very least, we got away with two big ones today: a PI on Maxwell (he's got to look for the ball) and a late hit/personal foul on Lockette.

Don't get me wrong, we both got the short end of the stick (or the thick end of it, depending on your reference), but the refers were globally bad today.

THE TABS

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":23uocpop said:
It was bad both ways, we just got hit on 3rd downs and after big plays. Our penalties mattered a lot more, but both teams were getting hit with silly calls.

The biggest thing I noticed, was the lack of holding on the SF OL. There were at least 3 that I thought were painfully obvious and didn't get called.

In addition, the Niners jumped the snap on many occasions. Lots of offsides penalties not called.

I'm over it. I predicted a split before the season, and that's what we got. Beat the Giants, and we are back on track.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1w43u7gj said:
Frohawk25360":1w43u7gj said:
I didn't like a lot if the calls but for me above all it wasn't the flags that ended my faith in the refs but that fumble that they originally called down then when we challenged (and would have won) they change their mind an say his forward momentum was stopped

The 49ers didn't score any points on that drive. It sucked to not get the fumble, but it wasn't the end of the world. SF was already past or near midfield so it's not like we would have been in the redzone either.
I didn't say it was a game changer I said in my opinion it is when I lost all faith in the officiating and who knows what could have happened if we got a turnover there

Rainger

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1b0zd25x said:
rainger":1b0zd25x said:

I have a dim view of the human condition and I distrust people. With that said, conspiracy theorists seem to basically operate on a theory of reverse Occam's razor, and think that the theory that requires the most assumptions is the most likely one.

Any large-scale conspiracy would be incredibly difficult to both (1) pull off and (2) keep under wraps and have nobody say anything. Incompetence is a way, way, WAY more likely scenario. It's not that I don't think that people would agree to conspire for the right price; it's that it's super unlikely that they would do it this successfully.

And that doesn't even speak to the ridiculous risk:reward ratio the NFL would be conducting in fixing games. They would optimize profit a bit for the risk of the entire league itself? Sounds legit.

Gonna have to take the tinfoil hat off, dude.
I never said it was a grand conspiracy. I said there are dishonest refs, and the apologists on this site think they are all honest. I have a lesser belief of humans or that %100 of the refs are honest. I believe that different refs have different money on different games and to think they are %100 honest is to defy logic of humans.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
rainger":2130mcp6 said:
I never said it was a grand conspiracy.

LOL. Calling It the National FIXED League, as you did in Gameday sure suggests conspiracy lol.

Newayz. Dummest thread in a long time.

If you think this ish is fixed I hope yet rich cuz you know something America doesn't.

Weird. San Fran is one of the heaviest bet teams yet they have. Overexposed the spread this year 8-4!!!!

Lmao!!!!

And look back over the lSt 3 years smarties!!

Lmao!!!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Officiating was terrible, its terrible every week. Its inconsistent and arbitrary. If you call something one way, call it that way all the time. Officiating wasn't just notably bad in the Hawks game today, it was terrible across the league. Boldin should've been thrown out of the game for slapping at the ref, Lockette should've been penalized, the 49ers were holding and hooking up front all game, it was a joke all around. It is what it is, very frustrating and stained a very good football game.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
rainger":bomiw96b said:
I never said it was a grand conspiracy. I said there are dishonest refs, and the apologists on this site think they are all honest. I have a lesser belief of humans or that %100 of the refs are honest. I believe that different refs have different money on different games and to think they are %100 honest is to defy logic of humans.

Okay so individual officials were betting against us in this game? No they weren't, but let's go with it.

They did a pretty crappy job of fixing things. I mean...we covered the spread. We were getting 2.5 points here. If they bet against us in this game, they lost. What caused them to not finish the job?

mrblitz

Reaction score
if we just get a TD instead of FG on that last FG drive. if Russell sees the field a bit differently on that 3rd down (it's tough to tell but it kind of looked like he missed a read there).

if the running game isn't crippled by penalties on its two biggest gainers...outside of those two gainers that were called back, it seems like the running game never quite broke loose (except maybe on the TD run).

lots of ifs here, but the lack of marshawn being able to get to the 2nd level and beyond these past 2 weeks is one of the things which is kind of disconcerting.

defensively, if we don't see that overpursuit on the gore run... maybe the 49ers run out of time, or go 4 and out on the last drive.

maybe if we are more successful at stopping kaep from running overall, it changes the game.

this was a huge win for the 49ers. contrary to what their fans might say, this was their superbowl, not ours.

anyway, it seems to me that, league-wide the officiating is a mess. it's almost to the point where the whole thing is ruined. ymmv

mrblitz

Reaction score
it does seem like the officials let opposing o-lines get away with a lot of holding in pass pro against our defensive front.

Rainger

Reaction score
jamsomatic":jthlj9o4 said:
rainger":jthlj9o4 said:
I never said it was a grand conspiracy.

LOL. Calling It the National FIXED League, as you did in Gameday sure suggests conspiracy lol.

Newayz. Dummest thread in a long time.

If you think this ish is fixed I hope yet rich cuz you know something America doesn't.

Weird. San Fran is one of the heaviest bet teams yet they have. Overexposed the spread this year 8-4!!!!

Lmao!!!!

And look back over the lSt 3 years smarties!!

Lmao!!!
You draw a long bow to try to support a bad argument. In calling it the National fixed league never once did I say that Roger G was behind fixing the game.

But on any given Sunday watching the calls and the Vegas spreads over 54 years of watching the NFL only the most naïve of people can not see that games have not been altered to ensure that certain teams on certain weeks win or don't or stay within a point range depending on the spread.

But I know according to you %100 of all people who officiate in the NFL are honest but the rest of the populace are not only NFL refs.

mrblitz

Reaction score
--Okay so individual officials were betting against us in this game? No they weren't, but let's go with it.

They did a pretty crappy job of fixing things. I mean...we covered the spread. We were getting 2.5 points here. If they bet against us in this game, they lost. What caused them to not finish the job?--

indeed, we did cover. that was the first positive i took from this game; that the people who bet on the seahawks didn't get shafted.

Latest posts