Would you rather have

getnasty

Reaction score
One year of front row season tickets to all home games or be able to sit in the draft room for tonight and tonight only?

sutz

Reaction score
I hate silly, arbitrary, binary choices.

But I guess I'd take the tickets to games. I'm interested in the draft, but I'm also fine with reading what we did in the next day's paper. ;)

Oh, and I'm not that big of a fan of "front row" seats. I prefer the perspective of the upper level.

Seymour

Reaction score
Too easy!!
Tickets please!!
Sitting with them would just piss me off more than likely. (50/50 they trade out both 1st's) :twisted:
Now give ME the pick and we have a tougher choice. :2thumbs:

HawkGA

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1mv77jl4 said:
If it’s all home games, why not rephrase it to all drafts?

Probably because it was all games for one season. Presumably being in the draft room goes for the entire draft weekend.

But gotta go with the games. I would think a draft room is actually quite boring outside of a few flurries of activity.

Then again, the draft room is probably catered, so . . .

Seymour

Reaction score
HawkGA":34kcjrcf said:
oldhawkfan":34kcjrcf said:
If it’s all home games, why not rephrase it to all drafts?

Probably because it was all games for one season. Presumably being in the draft room goes for the entire draft weekend.

But gotta go with the games. I would think a draft room is actually quite boring outside of a few flurries of activity.

Then again, the draft room is probably catered, so . . .

Why presume that when it says this??

or be able to sit in the draft room for tonight and tonight only?

chris98251

Reaction score
So being in the Draft room does that mean when they are working or as a Janitor cleaning up when they go home at night?

:)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tickets and it's not even close. I would sell them and get tickets about 20 rows up at least for starters. Draft is not a big deal to me as far as being in the war room. It would be a cool experience but the tickets would be far more entertainment.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Assuming we can keep our current tickets in this hypothetical then I'd definitely go with the draft room. I already have good seats and being in the room would be a really interesting experience.

mrt144

Reaction score
sutz":crla530w said:
I hate silly, arbitrary, binary choices.

But I guess I'd take the tickets to games. I'm interested in the draft, but I'm also fine with reading what we did in the next day's paper. ;)

Oh, and I'm not that big of a fan of "front row" seats. I prefer the perspective of the upper level.

I'm with sutz on this. The Draft is vital and important and seems like a fun party for a while but...

I want to see the results on the field more than the wild eyed optimistic speculation.

chris98251

Reaction score
If I was able to be there as they rated players and stacked them on the board it would be far more interesting then draft day after it was all set, I can watch on TV and see more of the chess match I think. Game day is an experience that you get 8 times or more a year and while yes you lose sometimes the experience is like no other as well.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Draft and it's not even close. I'm just too curious on what goes on in the war rooms. I prefer watching games on TV anyway.

Latest posts