Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Chiefs @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Weather forecasts have this game being played on a windy and rainy day. With our running game as a primary offensive strength (and the Chiefs running game lacking due to Hunt being gone), that bodes well for the Seahawks in this matchup.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - Chiefs 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 12-2

THE TABS

Reaction score
Good for us...

....weather, home field, 12s, no Kareem Hunt, Chiefs weak defense, our running game, and Russ.

Bad for us...

...Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes. We’ve let a third string quarterback with a great play caller carve us up twice in the last three weeks. I shudder to think what Reid and Mahomes could do to us.

I remember having the same thoughts last year when we played Philadelphia on a Sunday nighter, and the defense stepped up that night. If we play our standard base defense, we will get killed, because their offense is designed to do just that. We need to get more creative and more aggressive, like we did against the Eagles.

Hopefully the playoff berth will be in our pocket before kickoff.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This is going to be one hell of a football game. Home field in Prime time, the crowd and the fact that the Chiefs D is horrible will be the difference. Gonna' do what they do, pound that rock all night long. Game comes down to the wire, with "I don't feel like even trying to tackle" Seabass getting the game winner.

Hawks 27-24

TreeRon

Reaction score
Hawks 24 Chiefs 34

Hawks run 3yds, run 4 yds, pass, run 4yds, run 3yds, pass, run 6 yds, run -2 yds, 4pass, for most of the game until we eventually get to our 35. We then throw a 40 yd pass that may or may not be complete. If complete, we get to the opponents 30 (or less). At that point we open up the play book and score.
I like the run emphasis but the calls are just way to predictable, obviously IMO.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Have a feeling this game will be A LOT like the Texans game last year. Whichever defense actually makes a play or two should win.

Hawks 38 Chiefs 35

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This just feels like a win. I don’t think the Chiefs are who we think they are. We are not letting them off the Hook! (Invoking Mr. Dennis Green)

Seahawks 27
Chiefs. 21

YTD 1-1

Slick

Reaction score
Chiefs 34
Seahawks 27

It will be 21-3 Chiefs at half. Something like that.

I'll be there in full voice though doing everything I can to help the defense.

Atradees

Reaction score
Not enough attention to detail. For three to four seasons we have had subpar special teams play....IE kicker.

Seahawks 14
Kansas City 17

A good season from a rebuilding stand point....we are depleted on the line and look forward to more depth there. The passing game isn't utilized enough to be effective in this one.

I am 9 and 5

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I think the rain eases up by night time.

As the kids would say, the Chiefs don’t want that smoke. Power running game, Lockett will burn Scandrick. Baldwin will burn the sorry sap who’s tasked with covering him

Berry is back, but with Dissly injured he wouldn’t exactly be shutting down our strength. Russ has a monster game. He always gets up to compete against these new hot QBs, like Watson last year. Pete comes up with a great game plan, Clark has a monster game.

Seahawks 34-21. .Net is always overconfident after a win and too cynical after a loss, but this team will be fired up. Crowd will be rocking

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm just predicting a win even though I have no idea which version of our Defense will show up. If Fluker doesn't play, the Offense could struggle again with Pocic. If we are missing McDougald and KJ, our Defense could really give up a lot of yards again. I'm hoping guys get healthy quick because the Hawks can win this game if they have those guys back.

Seahawks 20
Chiefs 17

My Record to Date: 11-3

Chawker

Reaction score
The Mighty Seahawks 24

Chiefs 23

Above was my original pick, but after thinking about it I'm going to change my forecast slightly.

Seahawks 3

Chiefs 2

This game ends in overtime with a turnover and Bobby Wager taking a safty.

Yah, big ol surprise, the Chiefs geting that close to my Mighty Seahawks. :34853_tinfoil:
Cheers

HawkerD

Reaction score
TreeRon":2qmfmr75 said:
Hawks 24 Chiefs 34

Hawks run 3yds, run 4 yds, pass, run 4yds, run 3yds, pass, run 6 yds, run -2 yds, 4pass, for most of the game until we eventually get to our 35. We then throw a 40 yd pass that may or may not be complete. If complete, we get to the opponents 30 (or less). At that point we open up the play book and score.
I like the run emphasis but the calls are just way to predictable, obviously IMO.

It doesn't matter if the play is predictable if the other team lacks the ability to stop it. My guy is better than your guy...plain and simple like tug-o-war.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
IFwe can get continual pressure on Mahomes. then we have a chance. If he has five seconds to scan the grid iron....we are toast.

Seahawks 27
KC 24

Steve2222

Reaction score
This will be Seattle’s primetime statement win with everyone back to saying Seattle is the team no one wants to play

Seahawks 42
Chiefs 28

RTD: 11-3

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":20llo20b said:
Weather forecasts have this game being played on a windy and rainy day. With our running game as a primary offensive strength (and the Chiefs running game lacking due to Hunt being gone), that bodes well for the Seahawks in this matchup.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - Chiefs 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 12-2

Chiefs 31

Hawks 28

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":cr75ggnz said:
Yes!!!! Thx Pitt, I feel much better. :irishdrinkers:

How did your pick work out last game?

Nevermind, I found it.

SoulfishHawk":cr75ggnz said:
Hawks take it 23-17, :

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawks 28
Chiefs 28

Tie, just because it's one of those strange years.