POUND THE BEAST!

LTH

Reaction score
If I was Carroll I would POUND THE BEAST DOWN THE PATS THROAT! Id throw short high percentage passes on first down and POUND the Pats D into submission! Id give him the ball 20-25 times in the first half... I like those long sustained drives... ball controll... IMO the Pats cant stop Lynch... and it would be good to keep Brady off the field and our D fresh....

Sorry if this post is redundant I just couldnt help it LOL :D ... I hope they pound them hard though!

LTH

marko358

Reaction score
LTH":1z15qbvv said:
If I was Carroll I would POUND THE BEAST DOWN THE PATS THROAT!
Hey there now. I'm not hip to the slang being used these days by kids but this isn't the shack.
:mrgreen:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
marko358":y8b2vyi5 said:
LTH":y8b2vyi5 said:
If I was Carroll I would POUND THE BEAST DOWN THE PATS THROAT!
Hey there now. I'm not hip to the slang being used these days by kids but this isn't the shack.
:mrgreen:

LMAO!!!!!!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The title was wrong enough. Then it just got really wrong.

Makes me feel like I'm watching that Jackie Q video from Get Him to the Greek.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I feel like every team expects the Seahawks to POUND THE BEAST in the beginning, so they sell out to shutdown the run game (and sometimes it works). Why not dink and dunk in the beginning and when they loosen up then POUND THE BEAST? doesn't work that way?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Agree.. this game could come down to the play-calling... They're weak against the run. Need a steady diet of Lynch and Turbin. Long sustaining drives to keep New England's offense off the field.

Hopefully we don't see too much of this combo early: run on first for short gains, broken pass play on second, empty set on third...

I'd like to see some RW runs early in the first and second quarter as well, which will open things up for Lynch. Stay patient with the run throughout the game and set up play action.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
ZagHawk":wsp1bu1v said:
I feel like every team expects the Seahawks to POUND THE BEAST in the beginning, so they sell out to shutdown the run game (and sometimes it works). Why not dink and dunk in the beginning and when they loosen up then POUND THE BEAST? doesn't work that way?

My thinking is the Hawks have always had a balanced attack which Im sure thats what NE is expecting and Im pretty sure thats what Carroll is going to do... But...Its a high profile game and nerves are high...I see nothing wrong with Playing field position and capitalizing off of Patriot mistakes and letting our D do its thing... but thats why Im not the COACH LOL... Id line up in the I and POUND THE CRAP OUT OF THEM! all the while working on TOP

LTH

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I agree. Pound em. Ball control until the nerves start to wear off and the team starts to relax.

Of course, Bevell will throw a mix of everything at them then pick out the stuff that gives him the looks he wants, then pound them in the second half with a perfect blend of his secret herbs and spices.

- bsd

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
So often mistakes are made in the first 10 minutes of the game... I think we dont want to fall behind early and turnovers are a key... just my opinion...

LTH

lobohawk

Reaction score
It's on the OL. They need to go into this intending to own the line of scrimmage like never before. Lynch and Russell will do their part. Bevell will call the run plays,.....the OL just has to show they can get it done.