Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Lions @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's rare for me to suggest any game in September is a "Must Win" game but with the winless 0-3 Lions coming to town on Monday Night, it qualifies. This team cannot afford to lose to a winless Lions team at home and drop to 1-3. By doing so you set yourself up with a most-likely scenario of 1-4 with a 10am away game against the red hot Bengals the following (short) week.

This cannot happen.

With Lynch's sudden health uncertainties, the Great OL Building Project, Bevell's penchant to leave fans scratching their heads at times and a defense still trying to get back their #1 elite level swag, the Seahawks can ill afford to get behind the eight ball early.

The Lions are the most dangerous 0-3 team in the league. Filled to the brim with offensive weapons, they can spark a scoring streak at any given moment during a game. This isn't the hapless Bears coming to town. The Seahawks should beat the Lions but they cannot afford a sluggish first half on offense like we've seen so far this year or the they could find themselves in a scoring match that could find them on the short end at the final score.

The good news is overall I see the Seahawks trending upwards, building off the momentum and confidence of the shutout last Sunday. This team is likely six weeks out before realizing their full potential this season but back-to-back wins could be what carries them into a respectable record by then.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Lions 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-1

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm with Todd, that game last Sunday was just what this team needed and now we are going to put together the championship run.

2 - 2 here we come.

Hawks 31
Kitties. 13

Ambrose83

Reaction score
31-10 .... they managed 12 at home vs Denver.....

Decimation

Reaction score
Seahawks 27 Lions 23

I think this game will be a close one, but I believe we come out on top AT home, ON prime time, ON MNF. We don't lose in those circumstances. I see us winning this either way.

RTD: (2-1)

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 27 - Lions 10.
Lockett Punt Return TD
Thomas INT TD
Graham TD
2 long Haush FG's

Close at half (of course) - Seahawks pull away late.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":2h5lywox said:
It's rare for me to suggest any game in September is a "Must Win" game but with the winless 0-3 Lions coming to town on Monday Night, it qualifies. This team cannot afford to lose to a winless Lions team at home and drop to 1-3. By doing so you set yourself up with a most-likely scenario of 1-4 with a 10am away game against the red hot Bengals the following (short) week.

This cannot happen.

With Lynch's sudden health uncertainties, the Great OL Building Project, Bevell's penchant to leave fans scratching their heads at times and a defense still trying to get back their #1 elite level swag, the Seahawks can ill afford to get behind the eight ball early.

The Lions are the most dangerous 0-3 team in the league. Filled to the brim with offensive weapons, they can spark a scoring streak at any given moment during a game. This isn't the hapless Bears coming to town. The Seahawks should beat the Lions but they cannot afford a sluggish first half on offense like we've seen so far this year or the they could find themselves in a scoring match that could find them on the short end at the final score.

The good news is overall I see the Seahawks trending upwards, building off the momentum and confidence of the shutout last Sunday. This team is likely six weeks out before realizing their full potential this season but back-to-back wins could be what carries them into a respectable record by then.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Lions 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-1

I say the Hawks figure things out and start off strong beginning with the first quarter:

Hawks: 42

Kitties: 17

A

Anonymous

We're gonna spank those fools.

Seahawks: 31
Lions: 13

:icon_new:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The game being at home in primetime is what gives me the most hope. Lions are dangerous and I wouldn't be surprised if the final score looks similar to the Rams game in Week 1. But given the Offensive struggles of both teams, I'm going to lower the score prediction slightly.

Seahawks 27
Lions 24

My Record to Date: 3-0

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
More than the Hawks beginning to hit their stride I see this game as a confirmation of trouble brewing in Detroit. They're having coaching issues. Seattle coasts.

SEA 31
DET 6