FedEx field

HawkerD

Reaction score
Sure it's looking ahead but that's what we do. FedEx field already looks like crap. Looks like new turf along the sidelines but dead grass between the hashes. Only will get worse over the next month. On the plus side Washington and the Dallas look horrible.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Yes, I don't want us to play at FedEx field. Go Dallas and Philly!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Looking at remaining schedules, as crazy as it seems, I think my boy chip Kelly is going to win the division.

Davidess

Reaction score
I personally didn't think it looked all that bad. depending on how the weather is it will definitely impact the field
I was talking to Curtis crabtree and he was saying last year when we went to FedEx field it wasn't that bad. this of course refutes what I was saying in previous posts that I hate the field. but if Crabtree says it wasn't that bad then I guess it isn't that bad.

Its definitely something im concerned about though.

RiverDog

Reaction score
HawkerD":1n2itwep said:
Sure it's looking ahead but that's what we do. FedEx field already looks like crap. Looks like new turf along the sidelines but dead grass between the hashes. Only will get worse over the next month. On the plus side Washington and the Dallas look horrible.

It looks like they replaced the area in between the hash marks as they often times do, especially in stadiums in the northern latitudes.

From what I've heard, they've improved that field a lot from what it was in 2012 when RG3 blew out his knee. I haven't heard of any complaints since.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Davidess":1y65aru3 said:
I personally didn't think it looked all that bad. depending on how the weather is it will definitely impact the field
I was talking to Curtis crabtree and he was saying last year when we went to FedEx field it wasn't that bad. this of course refutes what I was saying in previous posts that I hate the field. but if Crabtree says it wasn't that bad then I guess it isn't that bad.

Its definitely something im concerned about though.

I was at that game. It was not that bad.

Could it get as bad? Sure. I get that the Clemons injury was sucky, but FedEx is turning into some sort of mythical beast for Seahawks fans, even with real improvement.

They played that crappy field almost three years ago. That's a long time.

And this thread is very premature, given four games left and a three way tie for first place in their division. And the playoff seeding not being really close to being set yet. And the Seahawks not having a playoff spot clinched.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3soma2aa said:
Looking at remaining schedules, as crazy as it seems, I think my boy chip Kelly is going to win the division.

Fine by me.. you know how certain teams give us pure hell no matter how our roster is? Namely the likes of St. Louis... Carolina is always a close game.. Dallas is always a close game.. those come to mind. The teams that are just a pain in the backside to play because they do things that derail our scheme.

Well we are that team to Philly. The up-tempo offense plays right into our hands. They go 3 and out quicker than any other team in the league and in turn exhaust their defense in the process.

We would manhandle the Eagles. The Cowboys or Giants on the other hand would play us much closer. Not sure about the Redskins, they are so inconsistent it's hard to really get a read on them.

Cartire

Reaction score
I saw WR's and DB's slipping everywhere when they tried cut hard. I dont know what you guys are talking about because it doesnt look any better to me.

Washington could have won if Gacron didnt slip (DB slipped with him too on the same patch) on one of the previous drives before the 2 min shenanigans.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
Next season if the standings pan out, Washington can.

Play at a stadium that shows them how to completely remove and replace a natural turf pitch that was unsuitable for one that is, Wembley Stadium.

Play on a natural turf pitch that is always in top condition despite the pounding it receives, Twickenham Rugby Stadium.

Also has it been pointed out that the Bears even with their climate do not all these complaints/problems.