Proud of the Hawks

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Kept fighting. Dug themselves too big a hole early and almost climbed out.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I turned it off at 0-14. Whatever happened after that was window dressing.

replicant

Reaction score
Yeah, they started out flat but that happens sometimes. They still showed the heart of a champion and fought right to the end. We'll get 'em next year.

RussB

Reaction score
Damn right. To be losing by 31 and almost comeback and win it . I dont see any other team doing that. Cant wait for next season i think they will be better than ever.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I'm proud, but also extremely disappointed..........where was the 2nd half effort in the 1st?

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":t8gimv6l said:

I almost did the same when it was three scores down but stuck with it, I think this team deserves not to give up on them and they almost did it.

RW92

Reaction score
I watched the entire game. We just ran out of time. Yes we need to fix quite a bit on both lines defensively and offensively and add a few keys players and they could be back in the Superbowl soon. I love the way they didn't give up. Most teams would have closed shop and gone home early. They didn't. And in 4 years look at what Russell has accomplished. See everyone after the draft.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Seahawks are a very good team. Proud of their effort. They can't give teams 31-0 leads and expect to come back and win. The Panthers aren't the Bucs. The Seahawks finished strong but they lost the game in the first 30 minutes.

RussB

Reaction score
hawkfan68":37ccve28 said:
The Seahawks are a very good team. Proud of their effort. They can't give teams 31-0 leads and expect to come back and win. The Panthers aren't the Bucs. The Seahawks finished strong but they lost the game in the first 30 minutes.

Yup, we dominated the second half and played terrible in the first. If we play like that from the 1st quarter we win. 0-31 is just too much.

OpHawk

Reaction score
So proud, can't wait for our participation trophies. Give me a break. This is what separates the pats from us with less talent. They are killers, we are not.

Obidan

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":246n5wyn said:
Describes the season.

That's what I was thinking. You started slow and finished strong, same as this game. I was hoping you guys would knock off one of our division rivals. Your guys never quit though. Good season.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Maybe they'll let up play in the Super Bowl because of our "good effort." For half a game, lol.

Lose by 1 or 100, the result is the same. The league is laughing, it's okay to feel shitty.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1rw3xoez said:
I turn off Mariners games, because I get them for 162 games per season (once in a blue moon I get more of them). But, I only get the Seahawks for up to 20 times, and only once per week. So, I kept them on and cheered. Plus, it's the damn playoffs.

Wartooth

Reaction score
They are a perennial playoff team...
Have been for the last few years.
They'll be back in the hunt next year.
And after the way this season went...
Hungrier than ever!
Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Reaneypark

Reaneypark

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2fqcnp4y said:
Maybe they'll let up play in the Super Bowl because of our "good effort." For half a game, lol.

Lose by 1 or 100, the result is the same. The league is laughing, it's okay to feel shitty.

The NFL is a freaking hard league. The worst we've done with Russell is lose in the divisional round. Yeah, it stinks that we lost, but there is always next year. And since only four teams will go further than us, the rest of the teams can laugh all they want.

timmat

Reaction score
I'm proud of this season. We will not go to the Super Bowl every year. Stay relevant, make noise in the playoffs each year, and pop for a title every 3 years or so. That's the longevity I'm crossing my fingers for. We had every opportunity to pack it in this year, and did not. The team has a lot of character and heart. A good mix of personalities and talent all over the roster.