Gratz...

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hey guys. Gratz on the win. Proper a$$-whoopin.

Worse is yet ANOTHER injury. I dunno what it is about Seattle but Niners always seem to get serious injuries in Seattle. Bowman, Iupati, Ian Williams, and now maybe Jimmie Ward. He didn't even get touched.

Sigh.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
There you are!Thanks man,hope your doing well and try to stop by more often..We can talk Cards football lol

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":39xfrs2s said:
Hate seeing injuries.

It had no bearing on that beating...but not fun.

In happier news, we own the Niners and the Rams own us. Times have changed.

Nah...no bearing on final outcome. Just frustrating to see young starters get seriously injured in that building. I hated the cutblock that got Ian injured, but all the others had little to do with hard or dirty hits. Jimmie didn't have s guy within 5 yards of him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hey it takes a big person to give gratz to a team that beat you on their board.

I hate to see injuries to any team. I don't mind seeing guys get knocked out of a game for a bit, but not injured moving forward.

Maybe it's our crappy field ? :twisted:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Thanks for the post, Marvin. Hyde quietly rushed for 100+. Not all bad news for you guys on Sunday.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Marvin49":37l6z6z2 said:
FlyingGreg":37l6z6z2 said:
Hate seeing injuries.

It had no bearing on that beating...but not fun.

In happier news, we own the Niners and the Rams own us. Times have changed.

Nah...no bearing on final outcome. Just frustrating to see young starters get seriously injured in that building. I hated the cutblock that got Ian injured, but all the others had little to do with hard or dirty hits. Jimmie didn't have s guy within 5 yards of him.

Yep. It wasn't fun seeing our already gimpy franchise QB rolled up on either.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Hey man, what's up with Hyde flexing on garbage time TDs?.

I'd be so Damn embarrassed if that were my team...

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Optimus25":1ar0t9xq said:
Hey man, what's up with Hyde flexing on garbage time TDs?.

I'd be so Damn embarrassed if that were my team...

Yeah there were some Niner fans who were annoyed by it. DIdn't bother me all that much.

Seemed kinda half-hearted compared to when he normally does that. I think it was out of frustration.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Marvin49":12hdxmqg said:

Worse is yet ANOTHER injury. I dunno what it is about Seattle but Niners always seem to get serious injuries in Seattle. Bowman, Iupati, Ian Williams, and now maybe Jimmie Ward. He didn't even get touched.

Sigh.

Ever since Harbaugh left, I just don't have my dislike of the Niners anymore. Chip Kelly gave a classy press conference, and I think he is a good coach. I honestly think the biggest problem with the Niners is their Owner/GM combo, and I'm not sure I see a big change in that team till some changes are made there.

Anyhow I had a great conversation with my Uber driver in San Francisco last week, and he was much more optimistic with respect to the Front Office. Made the case that Harbaugh won with the guys that Baalke and York picked, which is true, so who knows. He was also really high on the Niners rookies, which will be a wait and see thing.

The Jimmy Ward injury was unfortunate. I had considered him a draft bust but he was starting to play well.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
xgeoff":1pldl8zv said:
Marvin49":1pldl8zv said:

Sigh.

Ever since Harbaugh left, I just don't have my dislike of the Niners anymore. Chip Kelly gave a classy press conference, and I think he is a good coach. I honestly think the biggest problem with the Niners is their Owner/GM combo, and I'm not sure I see a big change in that team till some changes are made there.

Anyhow I had a great conversation with my Uber driver in San Francisco last week, and he was much more optimistic with respect to the Front Office. Made the case that Harbaugh won with the guys that Baalke and York picked, which is true, so who knows. He was also really high on the Niners rookies, which will be a wait and see thing.

The Jimmy Ward injury was unfortunate. I had considered him a draft bust but he was starting to play well.

I'm not going too deep into the York/Baalke thing. You aren't going to replace the owner and I don't hate Baalke as much as many do. He certainly has some holes in his scouting (WR, QB) but the last two weeks notwithstanding he's made some really good pick on D. I also love Trent Brown on O...and that was a 7th rounder no less.

As for Ward...he was never a bust. had a rough rookie year early and then got hurt. Was kinda playing without a position last year and looked pretty good at Safety when he finally got a chance late last year.

This year he'd been all over the place and was looking really good...and now an injury. Hopefully not serious.

Niners biggest problems all showed up big yesterday. QB, WR, Pass Rush. Can't win without them.