Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Bucs)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Russell is healthy again. Praise the ghosts of Championship's Past!

Unfortunately we can't shake the Injury Bug (which has grown to the size of mid-sized sedan this season) as Prosise, Shead, Thomas and Pope are all out with varying levels of injury. The good news is this team is known for its depth, "next man up" mentality which has served them well under Pete's regime.

The bad news is we face a dangerous .500 squad in the Bucs that are coming off a potentially season-shifting shocker in Kansas City, beating a very good Chief team which rarely ever loses at home. Belief is a huge elixir in this league.

Make no mistake, the Seahawks could easily drop this one Sunday. As long as they play their game to their ability and limit penalties and mistakes they will be fine. This one is tough to call. My intellect thinks the Bucs pull this out but my heart says...

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bucs 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-2-1

RCATES

Reaction score
I'm not drinking the win @Chiefs Koolaid. Marcus Peters was out in that game and Chiefs have very little offense. Bucs won by 2 pts. This is the same team that got blown out by Arizona, Denver and Atlanta. A team that is 1-4 at home with that single win being against the Bears. Winston liking to force the ball into the secondary is a recipe for disaster even with ET and Shead out. Although I believe both guys play this week. They're down to their 3rd string center. Add in how good our pass rush has been with the addition of Bennett(revenge game) its going to be a long day for Winston. NFL is a game of match-ups. We are very similar to Arizona. Arizona beat them 40-7.

My prediction 31-17.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I really have a bad feeling about this one down Thomas and Shead, but we find a way.

31-29 seahawks
8-1-1

Jerhawk

Reaction score
When's the last time the Seahawks won a game in the state of Florida? I'm sitting here staring blankly at a wall like usual, and can't remember when that was.

Which is why Tampa gets the hard fought victory.

Tampa 27 Seattle 20

RTD 2-8

Overseasfan

Reaction score
We're banged up and the long travel isn't helping either. Though I do think the team is on such a roll right now that a close win is definitely possible.

Seahawks 31
Bucs 27

RTD: 6-3-1

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawks offense is on a roll in spite of losing 2 RB's on Sunday.

My biggest concern is the Earl Thomas factor and what he means to the defense. They are going to be targeting Terrells area. I'm thinking they will do some sort of protection for him. For some reason I feel Thorpe will do fine at CB.

Our passing game is too good for them on offense.

Hawks 37
Bucs 13

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Bucs are going to score some points. But I think the Seahawks are ready to roll.

Seahawks 27
Bucs 24

My Record to Date: 4-5-1

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":uz5pzzf0 said:
Seahawks 31
Buccaneers 23

Season Record: 7-2-1

This guy is usually pretty good at picking games, he did well at picking Seahawks losses the year I ran .net pick the score.

:lol:

Seahawks: 35
Bucs: 24

RTD: 8-2 (Rams, Cards)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
injuries hurt but sherman is gonna have to outplay evans. as long as rawls doesnt get hurt yet again they win. 27-21. Aguyau misses 3 field goals.

ytd 8-1-1

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Most here seem to think that we will score a lot of points. Perhaps, they think that the late start will be beneficial. I would really be pleasantly surprised if Russell will play as well as he started out last week.

Hawks 24
Bucs 19

xStickybudz

Reaction score
Ya I absolutely don't see the hawks dropping this one even without ET and Shead

Hawks 35
Bucs 21

RTD 2-0

Latest posts