Two videos to get you Spicy for this SNF game!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
But not like Spice Girls spicy.

[youtube]kYwGDOlaPQ4[/youtube]

[youtube]IMapF425IXY[/youtube]

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Watching that GB game reminds you that this team has had some right clunkers over the years. Performances you just didn't see coming where they lay a big fat egg. Luckily on that day they found a way to overcome it. Last weekend they couldn't (and probably would've done without the fumble and two picks).

It brings a great deal of perspective to that Tampa Bay loss.

Bring on the Panthers.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2j0uadct said:
Watching that GB game reminds you that this team has had some right clunkers over the years. Performances you just didn't see coming where they lay a big fat egg. Luckily on that day they found a way to overcome it. Last weekend they couldn't (and probably would've done without the fumble and two picks).

It brings a great deal of perspective to that Tampa Bay loss.

Bring on the Panthers.

Watching that GB game reminds me how we choked away the Superb Owl

Ozzy

Reaction score
Maybe the Tampa game is a blessing. Pete seems a little more salty than he usually is and it could be just what this team needed. I think we see a motivated team Sunday night that looks very, very good. Bring on Carolina.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Reminds me how much better the Oline was too. Russ had all day on a lot of those plays..

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I was at that game in the first video of the Monday night game against the Saints. (If infact it was that game? I remember it being wet and snowing) It brings back great memories. That was the first time I was able to get my son up to the Clink for a game. Early Christmas present for him, bonus for me. I'll never forget the hype leading up to it, and actually being able to attend it. It was freaking loud. Best memory was when he looked over at me midway through the first quarter and said "dad I think my throat is bleeding" EPIC