Running Back carries...

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I can certainly see Lacy getting a majority of the carries Sunday as players often have massive games against their previous team. Going into the regular season, it almost seems like Lacy, Rawls, Procise, and Carson are all pretty much even. Who gets the start? Will they all play? Will the carries be split equally? Dont think pre-season gave us a clear picture of the running back depth at all. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Lacy might get some carries. It's anyone's guess as to whether he'll be effective, given it's Week 1 behind yet another brand new offensive line.

Rawls was #1 going into the preseason, and every time he touches the ball he produces results. It's going to be interesting to see how long Pete can resist making him the #1 RB again.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm thinking Rawls will be the #1. I think k Carson has great potential but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see much of him until garbage time during a blow out.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1ofydsot said:
Lacy might get some carries. It's anyone's guess as to whether he'll be effective, given it's Week 1 behind yet another brand new offensive line.

Rawls was #1 going into the preseason, and every time he touches the ball he produces results. It's going to be interesting to see how long Pete can resist making him the #1 RB again.

Whether Rawls was really injured or was just being held out of pre-season to avoid injury could be up for debate. Are Rawls and Lacy 1A and 1B? Not much separates the top 4.

j hawk

Reaction score
If I were to rank them it would be as follows: 1=Carson, 2=Rawls , 3=Lacy, 4= Procise (steel, iron, lead, glass)

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/904850709069275136[/tweet] :shock: :34853_tinfoil:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
In establishing the run game, I think Pete will use Rawls from the get-go Prosise & Carson mid-field, and then use Lacey the bulldozer to pound it in the RZ, ESPECIALLY at GB's Lambkin Field. :vodka:

Josea16

Reaction score
j hawk":nuoguneu said:
If I were to rank them it would be as follows: 1=Carson, 2=Rawls , 3=Lacy, 4= Procise (steel, iron, lead, glass)
In terms of talent it would be....

1. Procise
2. Rawls
3. Carson
4. Lacey

Procise a true gamebreaker and Carson does it all but doesn't have breakaway speed like Rawls, Lacy is like Marshawn Lynch lite, remember he's a great pass catcher and excellent in pass blocking.

Hawks46

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1vzsr64t said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/904850709069275136[/tweet] :shock: :34853_tinfoil:

Wow, seriously ? That was supposed to be a "mild" ankle sprain that he could've played on during the season.

chris98251

Reaction score
Smart, if he isn't 100 percent hold him out, don't want it to be re injured to high ankle and out 8 weeks again, we have horses in the stable this year.

Latest posts