Rumor: Jeremy Lane traded to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I was just on twitter and Jeremy Lane is talking about soul searching. I saw tweet he has been traded to Houston. I don't know how to screen shot.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
probably got us another seventh round pick. I for one, hope it is true he is gone

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":11a7vkhn said:
Rumor is Duane Brown

Lane was sending strange tweets. Then a verified account said lane has been traded to Houston and is now since been deleted.

Idk

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Jane is talking silly, but nothing out there on a trade.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Lane's tweet's could mean he can't decide between chicken or steak for dinner.

If there's a rumor of a trade I don't see it on Twitter, just lots of speculation.

Erebus

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":qvks80tr said:
I wouldn't do that trade anyways. We would be paper thin at CB

Maybe so, but if we do that trade, that paper thin CB depth would still be better than our current LT situation.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Erebus":a2giqwzw said:
Hawk_Nation":a2giqwzw said:

Maybe so, but if we do that trade, that paper thin CB depth would still be better than our current LT situation.
shead maybe coming back soon though

2_0_6

Reaction score
I would have Loved to land Brown a few weeks ago, I even made a post about it. Given that its several weeks later and he still hasn't played a snap makes me change my tune on it all. He's 32, and the longer he sits out, the greater the risk of an injury. I wonder if he is even in "football shape" at this point.

I thought Shead was on track to come back around week 10? If earlier that's fantastic.

If they are willing to dangle Lane, I would call other teams as well to see what we could get in return. Having his $7.5mil off the books next season when they release him would be great.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2an4xckz said:
Lane's tweet's could mean he can't decide between chicken or steak for dinner.

If there's a rumor of a trade I don't see it on Twitter, just lots of speculation.

They were "don't sleep on me." "Soul searching." And a couple others. Then that trade tweet showed up and since been deleted.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
That's a fake account. He changed the L's to i's in the twitter handle.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
bigtrain21":7jkzob3u said:
That's a fake account. He changed the L's to i's in the twitter handle.

Correct. That was his one and only tweet. Got to be careful of people trying to imitate others. I have removed those posts.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1gp771rt said:

Not really, Shead is coming back in a couple weeks..............and Griffin has emerged, and already surpassed Lane at the other CB opposite Sherman.

So Lane and his cap hit are expendable, especially if it means we could get a stud like Brown. You want thin, Joeckel now having his knee scoped and possible surgery is THIN.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":28g8k9ms said:
Griffin has emerged, and already surpassed Lane at the other CB opposite Sherman

Griffin is being abused like a stepwife over there. He's getting a pass because he's a rookie and because people irrationally hate players who get second deals. If Lane were making the concessions Griffin is, nobody would be talking about anyone "emerging".

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if this trade happened, because nothing surprises me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.