7-4! We Shall Finish...

Seahawks are 7-4 with 5 left. What will be their final record?

• 12-4. Why not?

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • 11-5. Lose to the Eagles (or other team name here) and that's it.

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • 10-6. Lose two more. Win the division. Host a wildcard.

Votes: 34 18.7%
  • 10-6. Lose two more. Rams win the division but we squeak in at # 5 or 6.

Votes: 34 18.7%
  • 9-7. Lose three more. Win the division because the Rams brutal schedule.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 9-7. Lose three more. Lose the division and are out of the playoffs.

Votes: 31 17.0%
  • 8-8 or worse.

Votes: 11 6.0%

• Total voters

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I have us winning out but I am a little worried about the game @ Dallas and @ Jax. Got a good feeling we are being overlooked against Philly and the team will play one of their best games of the year.

HoldYourHawk

Reaction score
10-6. Secondary injuries and inability to run the football will be this teams achilles heel this season. Already got the Eagles and Rams as loses. Hope I'm wrong though! Go Hawks!!!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
forgot 10-6, don't win the division and out of wildcard. This is a definite possibility due to losing the falcons game.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think we handle the eagles sunday night

the jaguars are frauds

the rams have to play us at home

the cowboys are a mess

cardinals will give us a fight but we got this

Seafan

Reaction score
If Mike Davis plays and Quill/Shead returns the Hawks have a chance Sunday night. So, I'm saying they have a chance. RW needs to step it up and be the leader he's being paid to be. We can't spot a lead to the Eagles.

Of course if it's raining then all bets are off.

rcaido

Reaction score
If we have equal officiating and control our penalties we win out!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
We beat the Rams here sweeping the division. Both finish 10-6 and we win the tie breaker giving us the crown..

adeltaY

Reaction score
RussB":2ror596u said:
They started 7-4 the also the last time they went to the superbowl

They also had prime beast mode and a young, fully-healthy LoB in addition to a younger Mike B and healthy Cliff. Completely different team and situation. Also a cupcake schedule that included two games against the Palmer-less cardinals (one against Ryan Lindley LOL), two against the Niners during the year of that organization's disintegration, the Rams, and, oddly enough, the Eagles.

This schedule is MUCH harder. These Eagles are vastly better than the Mark Sanchez led ones we held to 139 offensive yards in 2014 or even last year's Eagles. We can beat any of the teams left on our schedule and lose to any. There is no reason to feel confident about any game except the Cardinals at home, though we have lost against them every year Arians has coached except when Palmer was hurt... which he is again. People are saying the Cowboys are struggling, which they definitely are, but watch everything magically click into place when Elliot returns to face us with a healthy Sean Lee and healthier Tyron Smith.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":2wcefvsn said:
We beat the Rams here sweeping the division. Both finish 10-6 and we win the tie breaker giving us the crown..

A very, very likely scenario soothsayer!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I seriously do not think 11-5 is out of the question with this team. After all, we traditionally are one of the most potent teams in December. Yes we are bruised and battered. Yes we are one dimensional on offense. However, this team still has that "IT" factor that many teams would kill for. We come from championship pedigree and injuries or not, the will to win is extremely strong.

We are Rocky. That prized fighter maybe past his prime but has the experience and fight to never give up. We take the punches, we get knocked down, but we always, always get back up. We may not win every match these days but we keep getting up and show a resolve that is rare in this league.

For that reason alone, this team is far from done. In fact, once they get in the post season - AND THEY WILL -

Game on.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Seafan":35kd0lb3 said:
If Mike Davis plays and Quill/Shead returns the Hawks have a chance Sunday night. So, I'm saying they have a chance. RW needs to step it up and be the leader he's being paid to be. We can't spot a lead to the Eagles.

Wilson needs to step up? He’s already Superman. What do you want him to become, God?

Gio

Reaction score
call me crazy but i believe we'll finish 12-4 ! coulda have a better record if we had a solid kicker.

endzorn

Reaction score
This upcoming four game stretch is going to humble the Seahawks. The mistakes our offense has gotten away with against bad teams will be the end of us against Philly, Jacksonville and LA. At best I think we finish 9-7. At worst it's 8-8. What I'm most interested in is how Carroll and Schneider try to attack the obvious roster issues this offseason. We're regressing because we haven't sufficiently addressed the weaknesses we've shown the last couple years. Those weaknesses keep us out of the playoffs this season.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Steve2222":225lm0lr said:
Seafan":225lm0lr said:

Wilson needs to step up? He’s already Superman. What do you want him to become, God?

Take the throws the defense gives him instead of HeroBall 24/7. Not only me, but several posters on Twitter (Hawkblogger, Davis Hsu, field gulls) pointed out multiple forced throws by RW down the field into tight coverage instead of a 5 yard dink and dunk throw which would've made it 3rd and manageable.

djb28

Reaction score
We won't lose to the Eagles. They have been winning the games they should and losing the games you'd expect. My gut says we get the W.and they trip up.

We will be the head scratching team you expect us to be and blow the next game everyone would expect us to win. That's the kind of season we are watching.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I went with 10-6 wildcard. The Seahawks have beaten only 1 team with .500 record or above this season so far. That team is the LA Rams. I hope that will change starting next Sunday night.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Ah, the ebb and flow of .net. We beat a 1-win team yesterday and suddenly we're going to win out.

I still think this is the same team that lost to Washington and forced two whole stops against Atlanta. Barring a massive turnaround in our game-planning and execution, I fully expect the Eagles to romp next Sunday. Look at this team without their Seattle jerseys and ask yourself: would you really bet on this crew, this year, to suddenly start knocking off contenders?

It's free to boast and cheer, but If I had to think with my wallet, I'd say we may very well lose 3 of our next 5.

I don't doubt there's still some magic in that #3 jersey, but understand: we're banking on magic.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3rv3l3t3 said:
Steve2222":3rv3l3t3 said:
Seafan":3rv3l3t3 said:

Take the throws the defense gives him instead of HeroBall 24/7. Not only me, but several posters on Twitter (Hawkblogger, Davis Hsu, field gulls) pointed out multiple forced throws by RW down the field into tight coverage instead of a 5 yard dink and dunk throw which would've made it 3rd and manageable.

Story of his career.

Though how much of that is Wilson, and how much of that is Pete, remains to be divined.

Latest posts